CW has their own Leguion of Doom. (Legends of Tomorrow and Arrowverse spoilers)

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Black_Arrow

It has been confirmed, The JSA and The Legeds will fight the Leguion of Doom. The members of the Leguion will be: Reverse Flash, Damien Darhk, Malcolm Merlyn and Captain Cold (yeah Barry screws the time line). The JSA will be composed of Hourman, Stargirl , Obsidian, and Dr. Mid-Nite.

Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/dc_tv/legends_of_tomorrow/legends-of-tomorrow-season-2-will-feature-the-legion-of-a143800

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By PeterParkerJr

I would've rather had Slade replace Cold. That would've been a badass lineup. Cold never should've died in the first place.

Also, I can't wait to see Stargirl.

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: Sounds like all the villians we've already seen not that big of deal tbh

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: Sounds like all the villians we've already seen not that big of deal tbh

It's a big deal because they are going to interact for the first time.

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: I kinda wish we see more villians, idk atleast that my opinion not the same ones

Thedarkking25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

plz i hope cold gets cold field and abrighter blue jacket

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Malcolm is working with Damien again? Because that went so well last time?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Haha... no wait you're serious? THIS is their Legion of Doom? a bunch of overplayed villains ...HAHAHAHA, I think I'm gonna continue laughing.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

The JSA announcement got me excited when I heard about but when I saw who the Legion of Doom is I was disappointed beyond belief. There's no way I can be threatened by these "villains" when I see them in the show.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

The JSA announcement got me excited when I heard about but when I saw who the Legion of Doom is I was disappointed beyond belief. There's no way I can be threatened by these "villains" when I see them in the show.

Wait till you see Arrow's "Prometheus"

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TDK_1997

@tdk_1997 said:

Yeah, I heard about this announcement today and the first thought that came to my mind was "Ugh, Aroow please stop doing this to me.". I still haven't watched the trailer for Season 5 though.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol just no.

@tdk_1997 said:

Arrow is doing Prometheus??? Grant Morrison is probably sighing right now.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke52: Yep, it was revealed at SDCC that Prometheus will be the main villain of the season. I doubt that CW will be able to properly adapt him to the show because they tend to ruin characters like him.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: lol wow that's something. I have 0 faith that they will do him justice. He will be completely misused.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Black_Arrow

@entropy_aegis said:
@tdk_1997 said:

No, they didn't, they couldn't have done it. Goddamnit. Well he looks nothing like Prometheus he is random archer.

Vertical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much positivity in this thread

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get this new S2 LoT, but Ima watch it anyways.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:
@tdk_1997 said:

No, they didn't, they couldn't have done it. Goddamnit. Well he looks nothing like Prometheus he is random archer.

I don't even have the courage to see the trailer.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@tdk_1997 said:

So the Arrow verse is introducing Prometheus?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By brucerogers

@tdk_1997: Well damn. I just hope we don't get another Cry for Justice

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol just no.

@entropy_aegis said:
@tdk_1997 said:

@entropy_aegis said:
@tdk_1997 said:

It's a character called Prometheus but instead of having a reverse Batman gimmick he'll have a reverse Green Arrow gimmick. Also early signs point towards him being wronged and all and thus looking to destroy GA for that. Essentially it's Prometheus but they couldn't use the actual thing so they ripped him off, same goes for another upcoming villain named Tobias Church who is clearly a ripoff Tobias Whale, these guys aint even subtle now.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: At this point I am not even surprised they are doing this, to be honest. They threw out subtlety the moment they introduced guys like Ra's al ghul or Calculator.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: Dude, Stephen Amell is like the greatest Batman...uh, sorry, greatest Green Arrow ever. He's original and nothing is being used on his show that ain't his. All of the characters that are appearing are his sworn friends/enemies and etc.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke52 said:

lol just no.

@entropy_aegis said:
@tdk_1997 said:

@brucerogers said:
@entropy_aegis said:
@tdk_1997 said:

It's a character called Prometheus but instead of having a reverse Batman gimmick he'll have a reverse Green Arrow gimmick. Also early signs point towards him being wronged and all and thus looking to destroy GA for that. Essentially it's Prometheus but they couldn't use the actual thing so they ripped him off, same goes for another upcoming villain named Tobias Church who is clearly a ripoff Tobias Whale, these guys aint even subtle now.

That is literally one of the dumbest things the show has ever done.