Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Some of yall need chill with the lowballing of CW Flash, When people put morals off and still get lowballs that doesn't make sense at all if he is in-character then you can make all the jokes you want about him because he is pathetic but if say not in-character and morals-off Flash then stop lowballing actually look at his feats

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though we saw a blood lusted Barry still job in season 1?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though we saw a blood lusted Barry still job in season 1?

When?

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Against Arrow

What are you talking about? He didn't job against Oliver. He was looking to humiliate Oliver, failed(not because of his own shortcomings, but because of Oliver's level of skill), got angry and then blitzed the hell out of Oliver. Oliver staying in that fight is a testament to Oliver's skills and tactical mind. It takes nothing away from Barry. Just re watch the fight and see how many times Oliver forced Barry's back to him because he knew Barry couldn't stop things he couldn't see coming his way(in the beginning of the episode.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash is easily the worst jobber in live action comic book history. Matches against street levelers is a fair for him.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Skills vs someone who can move faster than he can blink, Flash should have easily stomped him

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Skills vs someone who can move faster than he can blink, Flash should have easily stomped him

He did when he let loose. He just couldn't put Oliver down because of his endurance.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@staticdwanyemcduffie: dude cw barry sucks, not just as a combatant but as a character, and bloodlusted he still jobs like hell.

Soaring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Soaring

A lot of the 'low balling' has to do with making the villains seem credible

The things even CW flash can do should make him really difficult to beat

The fight vs Arrow was a good example of pis, Oliver would have been a stain on the floor if not

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie: dude cw barry sucks, not just as a combatant but as a character, and bloodlusted he still jobs like hell.

I'm not talking about his character am I. I'm talking about his skills if he can't tell between when he is jobbing when he is not then you have a problem

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AvatarReiko

Flash jobs like every episode. The only time he fights properly is against speedsters. And extending the plot is not excuse. You'd don't see comic flash getting tagged anywhere near this much.The writers are just bad and lacked the imagination to think logical ways for him lose and etc, so they make him fight like an idiot

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash jobs like every episode. The only time he fights properly is against speedsters. And extending the plot is not excuse. You'd don't see comic flash getting tagged anywhere near this much.The writers are just bad and lacked the imagination to think logical ways for him lose and etc, so they make him fight like an idiot

I agree complete the writers can't write him at all, but what saying is if we take his indivdual feats and par them up with being bloodlusted or morals off he should win a majortiy some of the fights he is in instead of being lowballed whether he's bloodlusted or not

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaring said:

A lot of the 'low balling' has to do with making the villains seem credible

The things even CW flash can do should make him really difficult to beat

The fight vs Arrow was a good example of pis, Oliver would have been a stain on the floor if not

THANK YOU I CAN THINK YOU UNDERSTAND

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarreiko said:

I agree complete the writers can't write him at all, but what saying is if we take his indivdual feats and par them up with being bloodlusted or morals off he should win a majortiy some of the fights he is in instead of being lowballed whether he's bloodlusted or not

Oh. I only make that argument if he is character but bloodlust is an entirely different story,

Avatar image for green_ballerina
Green_Ballerina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He needs that pep talk force to wreck. Him losing to discount Batman was silly and still is silly. I know plot and yadda yadda but seriously lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c8e5ce86e1e
deactivated-57c8e5ce86e1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Barry still couldn't beat the Arrow in a fight, and even is he's bloodlusted, he can't actually kill anyone. He's capable of doing it, but he can't bring himself to do it. He had Zoom in a spot where he could die, and he couldn't do it. This is the dude who killed his dad, right in front of him, he kidnapped Wally, Joe, and Barry still wouldn't kill him.

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie said:
@avatarreiko said:

Oh. I only make that argument if he is character but bloodlust is an entirely different story,

Yes it is completely different still lowballing shit out of him which is annoying btw nice steins gate picture

Soaring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Barry still couldn't beat the Arrow in a fight, and even is he's bloodlusted, he can't actually kill anyone. He's capable of doing it, but he can't bring himself to do it. He had Zoom in a spot where he could die, and he couldn't do it. This is the dude who killed his dad, right in front of him, he kidnapped Wally, Joe, and Barry still wouldn't kill him.

It's straight jobbing and PIS, but what I am saying is that with stuff Barry can do if he is morals-off/compotent he should be able to rekt some people pretty badly he in imo is above street leveler when he in-character or is just jobbing he's is like fodder to street level. The whole Flash Vs Arrow mirrories the Batman vs Superman fight. We all know the obvious winner should be super-powered people but regular humans get PIS and equiqment so it makes it fair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie: The thing is, Barry isn't exactly a competent fighter, he's definitely gotten better over the two seasons, but he's not a guy that can solely rely on his H2H. I agree, when he's going all out, and he gets talked up by Team Flash, he's above street level. But he's always gotta be talked up. Another thing is he unwillingness to actually seriously hurt/kill any of his enemies, giving them the chance to rebound in the fight.

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie: The thing is, Barry isn't exactly a competent fighter, he's definitely gotten better over the two seasons, but he's not a guy that can solely rely on his H2H. I agree, when he's going all out, and he gets talked up by Team Flash, he's above street level. But he's always gotta be talked up. Another thing is he unwillingness to actually seriously hurt/kill any of his enemies, giving them the chance to rebound in the fight.

I agree that writers are completely idiots or just don't know how write his character biggest example is Season 2 finale, When Barry time travels to save his mom prior to that ep we had ep where Barry was learning how to move on from his mom's death then in the finale they just kick all that development out the door for "COMIC BOOK MATERIAL COOOLLL" it's annoying it really doesn't matter if we get flashpoint or not but rather see Barry actually have character develeopment.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie: Yeah I know, it's season three and Barry still can't move on about his mom's death, and he just basically screwed the timeline.

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie: Yeah I know, it's season three and Barry still can't move on about his mom's death, and he just basically screwed the timeline.

Yea it's completely dumb and the only reason made him do it because "coool comic book material" I want to see comic-book material but want see it done the right way, if this was like season one Barry I could see this happening but it's really stupid that took it basically his whole life to get over his mom's death and he still crying about it

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sums him up as a character pretty well

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celestialmaster said:

Yea it's completely dumb and the only reason made him do it because "coool comic book material" I want to see comic-book material but want see it done the right way, if this was like season one Barry I could see this happening but it's really stupid that took it basically his whole life to get over his mom's death and he still crying about it

what? dude, its because this version of barry is completely different from the comics thatthis happened, comic barry was noble and wasn't an idiot(barring the new 52). Literally every problem with the show was because they disregarded the comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker: I think he meant that they wanna do the TV show version of "Flashpoint" which is a big thing for Flash, but yet again, they screwed the source material and did their own thing.

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker: I think he meant that they wanna do the TV show version of "Flashpoint" which is a big thing for Flash, but yet again, they screwed the source material and did their own thing.

You don't always have follow source material but if going do your own thing atleast plan this thing out instead last moment asspull to make audience "shocked"

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty good sum up of all the dc live action shows barring constantine and lucifer(which was supposed to be a very very losse version of the character)

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW Barry is a parody character

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW Barry is a parody character

isn't that what all cw characters are?

(barring supernatural maybe, I've heard that was an exception)

cw does stand for crappy writing, with that god awful cbs supergirl coming in, its even more accurate

Mr_Existence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mr_Existence

CW Barry is pathetic, he once uses like a ton of speed mirages one episode then never does it again in combat; He'd be utterly stomped by DCEU Barry Allen

Not to mention he requires a motivational speech just to perform a feat, it's just laughable

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's unnecessarily incompetent at the expense of plot.

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Thad45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Thad45

Most of the villains aren't really presented as direct physical threats to him,but to everyone else. Also,yay he's absurdly lowballed,I've seen people non-ironically claim Kick-Ass could ROFLstomp him.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People say he can use phasing offensively but the only time we saw him phase in general was through a truck i think.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People say he can use phasing offensively but the only time we saw him phase in general was through a truck i think.

He phased through Supergirl in crossover.

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The only reason why they make him job because of the plots. What's the point of having a speedster who pictures himself in taking down villains in a serious tone has CW Oliver? The episode might as well end in 10 mins than the normal 20. It's used for plot preferences and to keep the show going in the long run. But I do agree in some episodes he should job much less than he has to.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Arrow vs Flash fight is possibly the stupidest fight I've seen, and still stands as the shining example of the full force effects of PIS/WIS/CIS. Makes the Arrow brigade unbearable at times. Flash's fight vs Dr. Light is awful. As are all of his fights against Captain Cold and Heatwave. Him getting tagged by Vandal Savage is a wtf moment. His fight vs Alchemy was yet another wtf (kept getting knocked down/pinned by that energy thing). Quite frankly, as much as I used to enjoy watching the show, the writing is cringe worthy almost all the time, and the fact that Barry is so incompetent at fighting really is obnoxious and annoying to watch.

As a side note, it seems like Barry is an expert on fighting against other speedsters (except Savitar), but can't put it together to fight anyone else.

darkonast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Arrow vs Flash fight is possibly the stupidest fight I've seen, and still stands as the shining example of the full force effects of PIS/WIS/CIS. Makes the Arrow brigade unbearable at times. Flash's fight vs Dr. Light is awful. As are all of his fights against Captain Cold and Heatwave. Him getting tagged by Vandal Savage is a wtf moment. His fight vs Alchemy was yet another wtf (kept getting knocked down/pinned by that energy thing). Quite frankly, as much as I used to enjoy watching the show, the writing is cringe worthy almost all the time, and the fact that Barry is so incompetent at fighting really is obnoxious and annoying to watch.

As a side note, it seems like Barry is an expert on fighting against other speedsters (except Savitar), but can't put it together to fight anyone else.

actually captain cold is one of the few who can actually legit beat him , it was explained by Caitlyn season 1 , the cold air prevents barry's molecules from speeding up (they generate intense heat) , causing him to slowdown greatly

and people seem to forget that if Barry DOESNT job then the show would take at max 5 min to film , a speedster stomping everyone isn't entertaining and especially a speedster with powers for only 2.5 years

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkonast: Honestly it would be more fun to watch Flash speed-blitz every single villain rather than watch him job and struggle the way he does. If they could come up with legit reasons for why he is struggling (other than plot purposes to make the products interesting), it'd be OK. But they can't or don't.

darkonast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By darkonast

@darkonast: Honestly it would be more fun to watch Flash speed-blitz every single villain rather than watch him job and struggle the way he does. If they could come up with legit reasons for why he is struggling (other than plot purposes to make the products interesting), it'd be OK. But they can't or don't.

easy , he's on a tv show , same reason why superman doesn't speed blitz everyone , morals and lack-of-entertainment , superman has enough strength to ko anyone a 1/25 strength but does he? no b/c writers don't wanna see seed blitz stomps everytime , same reason why if people see barry speed blitz every episode , it would be boring , plus this version of The Flash is different , barry has a supporting cast of the smartest people in the city who taught him everything, instead of learning mostly on his in the comics , Barry in 2.5 years of hwaving powers in the comics is way faster , stronger and smarter than the version on TV in 2.5 years

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Flash not holding back fought a sort-of prepared Green Arrow in Season 1. He still fought like an incompetent retard, didn't take advantage of his set loose unrestricted potential power and lost. And that's when he's bloodlusted.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the plot is his enemy.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

don't know why people are saying about season 1 fight .

1, he was inexperienced. at that time.

2, he was like March 1 now he is like 13 or 15 .

3. he was kinda like Mind controlled was not able to reason.

5. he was fighting a far skill, durable fighter. With prep.

WeAreTheFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By WeAreTheFlash

@staticdwanyemcduffie: You can't really expect a lot from them tbh. They got a time limit and stuff. They don't have months to revise and revise until it's perfect.