Recently @veshark gave IGN a run for their money in CV's own list that arguably puts their's to shame (you can find that glorious list here; CV's Top 25 Battles in DC Comics History). Veshark has graciously allowed me to carry on the banner of battles, but this time, under the Marvel Comics logo!
Marvel has had an equally impressive array of fights and battles (From One-on-One's to "Oh s#% it's the end of the world... again" moments). So I wanted to have a time to put Marvel in the spotlight, and that's where you, the esteemed readers of CV, come in! This will be much like last time if you are joining us again (if not welcome! Take a seat and listen to the rules), but I will reiterate them again so we can familiarize ourselves with them. Once again, thanks to @veshark for the hard work he put in last time! I probably have no idea what I'm getting myself into.
*EDIT* Voting has ended!!! I will post the results later today or tomorrow! :D Thanks for everyone who participated!
How to Vote
- Think of your top ten most memorable or best Marvel Comics Battles
- *RULE CHANGE* Nominate UP TO ten choices (Not everyone can put ten because they are not as knowledgeable of Marvel Comics, so basically however little you want is okay)
- Whenever a battle hits 3 votes, it goes into the 'Top 25' list.
- Battles in the list are no longer up for nomination.
- Once this is done, I'll compile a finalized list with our victors. With pictures and (hopefully as entertaining) commentary.
No Public Perception and Crap
As stated before in the DC version, IGN failed on the "battles" part of things. So, just to keep things short… Punches must be thrown in order for it to be considered a battle. Big cosmic battles count this time as well.
Marvel Comics Only
Pretty self explanatory, no DC, Image, Valiant, Dark Horse, Etc. Alternate universes count; Marvel Zombies, Ultimate Universe and all that jazz.
As the rules stated (and still state), 3 votes for a single battle puts it into the Top 25 automatically. The first 25 battles to get five votes are essentially confirmed for the list. Once a battle is in the 'Top 25 Confirmed' - you may no longer vote for that battle.
So, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Voting will end on Monday at 5:00pm EST
Hopefully I will have the full list combined by 5:00pm EST on Tuesday! Then Round 2 begins.