Curiosity Killed the Cat

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I heard that Catwoman was recently killed. I don't feel like catching up on the series to learn what happened, so I figured I'd ask someone who has been following along to summarize it for me. What happened? How did this all come about?

Also, does anyone else think that this might be DC's way of introducing her pseudo-regenerative abilities into the New 52?

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

@end_boss: "So what had happen was"...In the end of Justice League of America #4 she gets shot in the forehead.

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was actually resurrection man in a catwoman outfit.

FlashDamn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

@end_boss: She was infiltarting Secret Society and was captured after harming Prof. Ivo. Then someone (kinda looked like Joker but it wasn't him) shot her so that the JLA would come for her.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themanintheshoe: Ah. So at this point we don't know that she's dead. I've seen the panels in question, so I know it seems pretty cut-and-dry, but both superheroes and villains have come back from worse. My bet at this point is that she's "dead" for a couple weeks, then it will be discovered that she miraculously survived the shot and due to super-magical-science-wizardry on the part of the JLA or one of their associates, will make a full recovery.

And Damian will still be dead. And I will hurt this world.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

@end_boss: Exactly, she's part of the Trinity War and we all know it so killing her off was a total waste of our time.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@end_boss: Considering how they did her origin in the new 52 I really hope they don't go with the 9 lives thing. I still don't know why they brought back that horrible idea.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: I don't know, I kind of like the nine lives gimmick. It gives her a neat supernatural edge, a taste of the weird that is so common in Gotham.

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

it was a lot like joker ,the guy who shot her. He even stared saying HA!