• 61 results
Kiltro95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Kiltro95

Haven't seen many topics like this, pretty much just post a crossover you'd like to see and if you could explain how it could work or why, could be comic, videogames, manga, TV, or Movies. (I wasn't sure whether or not this would go in fanfic)

X vs Batman

No Caption Provided

I find this would be an interesting crossover because of the two characters both being great fighters, guardians of their cities, would go to great lengths to achieve their goals, and yet they have some large differences that would make a conflict between the 2 interesting, X uses firearms, is willing to kill and, has a law a rule of X that involves the execution of those whom break it, Batman on the other hand is against firearms, and refuses to kill that is his law not to kill.

How would this occur? Possibly Bruce Wayne is visiting Arcadia for business an associate of Wayne industries that lives in Arcadia has broken X's law and paid for a kill and tries to trick Bruce Wayne into providing money for him to get out. When Bruce arrives he could hear rumors about Acardia's guardian, but at first ignores it for superstition, but then starts to investigate when X attempts to take the Bruce's associates life. Bruce investigates as Batman later confronting X on the rooftops and ending the fight with batman falling through a window with a slash across his chest a warning and revealing that X knows Bruce and Batman are one. Batman then wants to learn more about X to know his enemy in a way. When the associate learned that Batman got involved he tries to get rid of Batman. The attack on Batman catches X's attention, and the two work together to take down a newly assembled (I'm unsure whether it should be Chaos Riders or Police Drones). In the end Batman was able to deduce X to be John Smith and after seeing what X has done first hand tries to use it as a bargaining chip to get out, X simply explains he that information was useless as a bargaining chip but lets him go because he understands his importance to gotham.

So what would you like to see as a crossover?

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AweSam

Avengers vs Superboy-Prime

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After reading about Peter Parker getting replaced with Miles Morales, Superboy, filled with rage, enters the Marvel universe to show him who's boss. As soon as he confronts him, the Avengers come to help. But can they face the terror that lies ahead?...

No, they all die.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By blackadamFTW
@AweSam: No, they all die.

Haha, that's too good.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AweSam

@blackadamFTW said:

@AweSam: No, they all die.

Haha, that's too good.

I'd like to see a crazy Spectre fight Sentry. That would be a good fight.

You must hate Sentry.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By blackadamFTW

@AweSam: That I do.

Avatar image for gundamheavyarms
GundamHeavyarms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GundamHeavyarms

Doctor Who and The Legion of Superheroes. The Tardis ends up malfunctioning and sending the Doctor, Amy, and Rory to 31st century london in the DCU, which causes a ripple in time that is detected by the time institute, they contact brainiac 5 who investigates the energy signature of the ripple. To Brainy's astonishment, he discovers that the ripple is caused by a machine that no longer exists, that belongs to a race that no longer exists.

The Doctor is repairing the tardis while amy and rory are exploring the city. When they return with some food, they are ambushed by Brainiac 5, Dawnstar, and Tellus, who tracked the energy from the tardis. Brainy demands an explanation, the doctor wants one first, and they go back and forth, which leads to a gigantic urinating contest between the two of them. Suddenly, Brainy is contacted by Cosmic boy, telling him to return to legion HQ. They talk the time travelers to coming back with them, but the tardis isn't working, so the doctor locks it and leaves it behind. When they return to metropolis, he tells them that the Time Trapper has somehow resurfaced. Brainy immediately assumes that it's caused by the doctor's presence, and thats why the tardis has been deactivated, its lost access to the timestream.

The entire team is gathered, even the reservists, and they face the time trapper, who knows that the doctor is a time lord, because the Time Trapper himself is one, that's why he looks different every time the legion faced him. He was a deserter who left gallifrey before the time wars started and his tardis ended up here in the DCU. He explains to the legion and the doctor that he once tried to be a hero like them, but he got too big, people thought he was a god and asked for favors one too many times, and eventually he started failing, they lost their faith and began to hate him. Driven mad by grief, he sought refuge at the end of time, to mull over his failures. It was there he discovered the legion, and how much people loved them, even though they were mortal and fallible, they succeeded where he had failed.

He didn't want to stick around where he wasn't wanted, so he used his tardis to return home when he discovered that his planet was gone, locked in an endless war, and the one who had condemned his people was galavanting around with pretty blondes (I miss you Rose) without a care in the world. That drove him over the edge, he already thinks of the legion as cockroaches he can't get rid of, and he view the Doctor as a tick, growing fat, sucking away at him and the legacy of their people. He used his powers to bring them together so he could destroy them once and for all and finally be at peace.

The Doctor and Brainy say "**** that noise." and have the Legionairres attack the time trapper while they come up with a plan to get rid of him. They create a type of chronal sponge, that takes away the excess energies of the trapper, so that he will only have the powers of a normal time lord. It works, and instead of killing him or sending him to Takron-galtos, they seal him into the source wall. The tardis is reactivated, The Doctor and Brainy shake hands in a way that fangirls will immediately interpret as flirting and rush over to their computers and write god awful slash fiction and draw yaoi fan art, and they all lived happily ever after, until Darkseid shows up.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#7  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@GundamHeavyarms: amazing. did you write that just for me? how did you know of my love for the Doctor AND the legion? Beautiful scenario, BRAVO!!!

Avatar image for gundamheavyarms
GundamHeavyarms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GundamHeavyarms

@cosmicallyaware1: Thanks, after I read about the crossover between Star Trek/LSH and Star Trek/Doctor Who, I decided to take out the least Common Denominator. A LSH/Doctor Who crossover makes too much sense. Brainiac 5 and the Doctor have so much in common, really smart, heroic, a penchant for time travel, fangirls love them. They always travel with pretty women. (Dream Girl, Supergirl, Andromeda, Rose, Martha, Amy, and this new brunette) I was going to have the Master be the time trapper, but I thought that would be a little farfetched, some of the time lords probably did leave Gallifrey before the time war.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By Strider1992

An official Deathstroke/Deadpool crossover! The comedic value is immense.

GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

#10  Edited By GothamRed

I'd honestly like to see the Exiles crossover with the DC universe. It's been shown in JLA/Avengers that the Marvel Universe and the DC universe are accessible from the opposite, so they must exist in the same multiverse. As Such, since the Exiles whole premise is to go to other universes and fix problems that would harm the multiverse, why couldn't they do that in the DC universe. I think It's be fun.

Danvader64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Danvader64

I would like to see superboy prime vs the avengers. I would like to see a spawn/ghost rider crossover.

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Deadite

Roland vs Joker vs Ashley Williams

Black Panther vs Conan

SyIar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SyIar

Invincible VS Superman

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By batkevin74

@GundamHeavyarms: You should write that as a fan-fic, its pretty cool idea

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

A Naruto/One Piece crossover

TheAntiReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheAntiReVamp

Howard the Duck and Mr.mxyzptlk.

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By They Killed Cap!

I really would like to see Miracle Man Cross into the Marvel Universe

NyxEquitis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NyxEquitis

@blackadamFTW said:

YES. That would be amazing.

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Deadite

Terminator vs Robocop

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rusty_Irons

@Deadite said:

Terminator vs Robocop

Been done.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Batman & Marvel

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By blackadamFTW

@NyxEquitis said:

@blackadamFTW said:

I don't know. I just realized how dumb that sounded. I guess if Marvel wanted to kill Sentry (I know he's already dead), that would work.

yahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By yahweh

Thor vs Superman done by a non biased writer.

NyxEquitis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NyxEquitis

@blackadamFTW said:

@NyxEquitis said:

@blackadamFTW said:

I don't know. I just realized how dumb that sounded. I guess if Marvel wanted to kill Sentry (I know he's already dead), that would work.

Well as a pure show of power it would be fun to see. Thats all that im basing it on, the pure fun aspect of Sentry getting pwned by Spectre.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By ImmortalOne

I'd like an Elseworlds/What if? story about what would've happened if Bruce Wayne became the Spirit of Vengeance, albeit Bat-like. A mixture between Batman and Ghost Rider would be awesome.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I would like to see a one shot featuring Superboy Prime getting annoyed at Phoenix Five asking Mxy to give portion of his power so that he could rid the Marvel Universe of that annoying concept.

yahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By yahweh

Darkseid vs Juggernaut

Kiltro95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Kiltro95

Bump

Avatar image for thebigredcheese
TheBigRedCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheBigRedCheese

Captain Marvel (Batson) & Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By icysloth

invincible and savage dragon

Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Superguy0009e

Alien vs Predator vs Terminator vs Robocop

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jwalser3

TMNT vs Aliens!

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Chaos Prime

fallout series Elder scrolls crossover would be so cool imo.Something like an Oblivion gate being open in down town DC.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By PikminMania

@jwalser3 said:

TMNT vs Aliens!

This

While we are talking about TMNT how about Shredder and TMNT vs Kingpin and Daredevil.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jwalser3

@PikminMania said:

@jwalser3 said:

TMNT vs Aliens!

This

While we are talking about TMNT how about Shredder and TMNT vs Kingpin and Daredevil.

That would be sick!

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#36  Edited By PikminMania

@jwalser3: Shredder vs Kingpin alone would be a great fight.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By KnightRise

@The Stegman said:

Did you know that theres a One Piece/Dragon Ball Z crossover?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@KnightRise:  

@The Stegman said:

Did you know that theres a One Piece/Dragon Ball Z crossover?

Yup, I know One Piece also did a crossover with Toriko too But come on, just imagine the possiblities 

No Caption Provided
Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#39  Edited By Inverno
No Caption Provided
x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#40  Edited By x_29

Devil May cry/Resident Evil

Saints Row/ Super Mario Bros

Shonen Vs Capcom

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@x_29 said:

That would be... Interesting.

Star Wars and Doctor Who

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#42  Edited By x_29

@guttridgeb said:

@x_29 said:

That would be... Interesting.

Star Wars and Doctor Who

Cool. Bill and Ted/ Doctor Who

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hyperlight

Some more crossovers with invincible in the kirkman universe.

Would love to see the newuniverse more often.

fojtikbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By fojtikbt

I think that DC and Marvel should do another crossover. They could have various characters from each universe teaming up. It could be like Spider-Men where the two universes collide, and certain characters investigate how and why it happened. Many people don't think that Marvel and DC could do it, but I think they could. Marvel and DC don't "hate" each other, they survive because of each other. Marvel has one kind of comics, while DC has another. That's why I think it would be interesting to have a crossover, because each of their series is so different.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Ben 10: Omniverse could do a crossover with Nick's new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#46  Edited By Strider1992

Spider-man/Midnighter cross-over! For tuh lolz!

geoff2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By geoff2005

terminator vs Conan

both played as Arnold

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#48  Edited By cbishop
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#49  Edited By cbishop

@x_29 said:

Cool. Bill and Ted/ Doctor Who

This would almost certainly be effected by Bill and Ted choosing the wrong phone booth. :)

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Guardiandevil83

.The Kraven Family hunting down Animal Man. Like they hear of the man wit the abilities of every animal on earth and take it upon themselves as the Ultimate Challenge. I would somehow bring Vixen in it as well.

Gargoye's and Werewolf By Night. Make it a halloween special and have it rated mature. The Gargoyles could stumble over the werewolf after he escapes a cage he placed himself in earlier. They could blame him for a few murders that have occured in the city, until they find out it's Demona. Driven insane by a spell placed on her by a witch. hoping to use her great strength for personal gain. The spell, goes wrong and Demona becomes little more then a savage beast.

Blade/Batman/Nightman: Nightman and Blade would team up earlier in San Francisco while Blade is there hunting a cult who have been preparing to raise the 10,000 year old Demon they worship, and of course engulf the world in complete darkness. Nightman's connection to the occult would summon him to the location of the gathering, also bringing him into conflict with Blade who he refuses to let murder the cult members. Their beef with each other causes them to allow the beast return. Which comes back as an infant. (Infancy stage last six days) One of the members (a young woman) takes the child to Gotham. By stowing away on an old barge headed to Gotham Pier, in order to drop off a large shipment of Crab and Fish. Blade explains to Nightman what has just occurred, and blames him for being a distraction. Nightman informs Blade of his celtic abilities, and convinces Blade that he would be of use to him. Blade also realizes that he'd need the extra muscle if the Demon is as formidable as he'd heard.

The duo would eventually run into Batman who is not keen on two potentially dangerous vigilante in his city. They of course come to conflict throughout the book. whether verbally or physically. But coming together non the less to rid the world of evil.