create your own superhero

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By kcomicfan

as a comic book fan I know most fans of comics have there own ideas about comic hero or superheros.and because of this i am making a thread for people on the comic vine community to put there ideas for there own hero or superheros .i don't know if this will catch on or if the idea will crash and burn but i am trying it with the hope it will work.

how it works

you can do it is any format but here is a example of a good one to use:

example spiderman

name:peter Parker

hero name:spiderman

powers:proportionate strength of a spider ,proportionate speed of a spider, proportionate agility of a spider,climbing walls like a spider,spider sense

origin: in Forest Hills, Queens,New York city, high school student Peter Parker is a science-whiz orphan living with his Uncle Ben and Aunt may. peter is bitten by a radioactive spider at a science exhibit and "acquires the agility and proportionate strength of an arachnid." Along with super strength, he gains the ability to adhere to walls and ceilings. Through his native knack for science, he develops a gadget that lets him fire adhesive webbing of his own design through small, wrist-mounted barrels. Initially seeking to capitalize on his new abilities, he dons a costume and, as "Spider-Man", becomes a novelty television star. However, "He blithely ignores the chance to stop a fleeing thief, [and] his indifference ironically catches up with him when the same criminal later robs and kills his Uncle Ben." Spider-Man tracks and subdues the killer and learns, in the story's next-to-last caption, "With great power there must also come—great responsibility!"

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Name: Rai Law

Hero: Artan

Power: Able to transform air to pressure force which provide him with the ability to fly, Telekinesis and move at immense speed by directing his cause of objective (pushing at the opposite direction). Artan can also use the air as a shock-wave attack phasing through any object hitting its aim as fast as needed depending on the amount of pressure placed into the attack - can also move at self-guidance.

Origin: Unknown

Avatar image for darthvenar501st
DarthVenar501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hero name- [The] Tank

Real name- unknown

Age- 17

(This hero is meant to be part of the Teen Titans, just pointing that out)

Powers- none(he's a non meta hero)

Load out/ weapons- Frag grenades, Semtex(sticky) grenades, C4(w/ a trigger), emp shock charges, hidden blades

Extra equipment- ballistic vest, flight suit, thumb drive(for hacking), ski mask with custom skull pattern(like the ones from CoD Ghosts)

Special skills- parkour, hacking, stealth, armed/ unarmed combat

Origin- only child raised in a good family. Age 10, abandoned by parents(dad KOs Tank w/ pipe, leaving a large distinguishable scar on his face), thrown out on street. Stole and sometimes killed to survive. Trained by Slade(pre Teen Titans), taught hacking, criminal activities, etc. Robbed banks, then used money for food, shelter, etc.

(This all is taking place in Jump City btw)

At 16, was robbing small private bank, when Titans were alerted after him. After an extensive and destructive chase, the Titans neutralized him, and kept him in custody at the Tower. After a few days, Raven(on guard), convinced Tank to use his abilities for better and help the Teen Titans. Tank hesitantly agreed, and after staying at Titan Tower a while, the rest of the Titans accepted him and now he is an official Teen Titan(like Aqualad, kid flash, etc.) Currently heads Titans North in Seattle, along with 2 other honorary Titans, Raze and Kaotick.

Enemies- none so far(meaning, i haven't made a specifically detailed one yet)

Yeah... That's it for him