Bossdarksied355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bossdarksied355
No Caption Provided

When I picked up "thanos annual" I started flipping through the pages and came across this picture. Now I couldn't help but be a little confused since some of these seemed out of place and grouped up where they shouldn't be and some are missing all together. So going from the bottom up I'll rearrange some people and add some cosmic players that I think deserve to be on there. This won't be going by power levels just the roles they play on the universal scale. This is just my opinion so if you feel differently please comment below.

The bottom row: For the bottom row I feel it should just be the earth(planetary) gods and what I believe are the elders of the universe. I say this because their situation is more local, as the skyfathers work is more on the planetary level and if there's anything even remotely cosmic it only really seems to pertain to other gods and not universal function. The elders even though they are the culmination of the last of extinct species from the early days of the universe and posses the power primordial( awesome name) they seem to just do whatever they want and follow their own desires.

The 2nd row: In this row it should be the watchers and the celestials. It is true that the watchers are also ancient beings like the elders but unlike them the watchers serve a higher function as the cosmic overseers, overseeing life and the evolution of various races throughout the universe, all in service to the fulcrum( believed to be an aspect of the one above all). Which leads me to the celestials who like the watchers serve the fulcrum and are tasked with the culling and evolution of species they deem worthy and after thousands of years they return to judge said species(and planet) to see if they are pretty much qualified to live or die.

The 3rd row: This is pretty much the middle ground where I believe thanos, kronos, and also the phoenix should be. Now I want to stress that this isn't based on power levels, this row is more for cosmic wildcards. I suppose I'll start with kronos who was originally an eternal ( fun fact he's the grandfather of thanos) who from a lab accident lost his physical body and he became one with time itself and yes that technically means he's an abstract but honestly it just seems like he reached a higher state of being than becoming a universal force so it didn't feel right putting him any higher. Thanos for me is in this row because of the infinity gauntlet event and marvels "the end", where in both he became god and in the second title destroyed and recreated the universe to fix a fundamental flaw so he's the universes trump card. Now the phoenix, yes it is the nexus for all life and serves the function of destroying what doesn't work, but the reason the phoenix is here is because it's always seems to just do it's own thing.

The 4th row: This one is for master order and lord chaos, beings which are more abstract than the freaking abstracts. What more can I say their names describe them and their function. I'll also put love and hate here too. I don't have much to say about them either.

The 5th row: This one is for the abstracts and galactus. These beings represent the three essential forces of the universe. Equity-Galactus, necessity-Eternity/Infinity, vengeance-Death/oblivion. Even though galactus isn't an abstract he is the balance between eternity and death and the third force of the universe. So it's kind of a no brainier that he be put up here with them.

The 6th row: This is the final row for the living tribunal. What a surprise! It's function is to oversee the multiverse and correct any imbalances. It is the supreme judge and answers only to the one above all.

There are some omissions to this so if you believe there is a character that I missed and should be on here put a comment with their name down below and explain why they should be on the cosmic hierarchy.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kyrees

lol at putting celestials at 2nd row when they are pretty much more important at anyone at 3rd row except for phoenix

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rogueshadow  Moderator

Then there's Clint Eastwood.

G_leno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about Chuck Norris?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_leno said:

@rogueshadow said:

What about Chuck Norris?

how about bruce lee ?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@kyrees said:

@g_leno said:

@rogueshadow said:

What about Chuck Norris?

how about bruce lee ?

All kneel before Clint Eastwood.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@bossdarksied355: row 5 should also include death and oblivion since they are a part of that group with eternity and infinity as well

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Maybe Marvel is telling us how they rank? Lol.

Avatar image for bossdarksied355
Bossdarksied355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Avatar image for bossdarksied355
Bossdarksied355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Kangconquers

Hmm I'd say the top 7 tiers of the MU are

Row 1: Living Tribunal (Upper tier Abstract)
Row 2: Infinity, Eternity, Death, Oblivion (Mid-tier Abstract)
Row 3: Love, Hate, Chaos, Order (Lower Abstracts)
Row 4: Celestials, Galactus, Phoenix Force (Upper tier Cosmics)
Row 5: The Stranger, The Watchers, Cube Beings, Elder Gods Kronos (Mid-tier Cosmics)
Row 6: Zeus, Odin, Mephisto (Skyfathers/ Low Cosmics)
Row 7: Thanos, Adam Warlock, Immortus (Sub-Skyfather/ Above Herald)

Keep in mind, there are more characters in each tiers, I just gave a couple of examples of each.

After that we start to get into our upper tier superheroes like The Annihilators and Thor, and below that, the meat of the Marvel Universe.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Row 5: The Stranger, The Watchers, Cube Beings, Elder Gods Kronos (Mid-tier Cosmics)

Keep in mind, there are more characters in each tiers, I just gave a couple of examples of each.

After that we start to get into our upper tier superheroes like The Annihilators and Thor, and below that, the meat of the Marvel Universe.

Nice

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I Agree with this.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15  Edited By Claymore1998

That scan seems pretty accurate to me.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kangconquers: this seems pretty close but I would put galactus in tier 2 for authority is not power

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kangconquers

@hyperlight said:

@kangconquers: this seems pretty close but I would put galactus in tier 2 for authority is not power

Galactus at his usual power level is roughly equal to the In-Betweener, who is the slave of Master Order and Lord Chaos. Unless Galactus is incredibly overfed, he's not above the lower abstracts imo.

Galactus can jump tiers, but he can also dip in tiers. A starving Galactus probably barely beats Odin, but last planet standing Galactus apparently was a threat to the Living Tribunal. I just tried to represent his usual level.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hyperlight

@kangconquers: didn't he put up a better fight with thanos than the other abstracts in the infinity gauntlet story arc? before eternity stepped in of course...

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kangconquers

@hyperlight said:

@kangconquers: didn't he put up a better fight with thanos than the other abstracts before eternity stepped in?

Not really. They all literally got one attack in, and then were one shotted. Galactus' attack was also a combination attack with Eon and Stranger. No abstract or cosmic was really shown to be any greater/ worse than the rest. They were all Thanos fodder.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hyperlight

@kangconquers: hmm I guess so, I haven't read it in a while so I cant really dispute it. however I get what you tried to do.

BenDaniyar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, the pyramide is quite confusing. The last line, particularly.

If the author just collected some guys, which are below Hate, Love, Order and Chaos and are worthy for noting them in cosmic hierarchy, it's fine. To put it simply, here is the explanation in numbers:

Let's say, that LT is 15.

Infinity and Eternity are 14.

Third line is 13.

And the fourth one is everyone below 13, but higher, than 6 (let's assume, hierarchy-mentioning-tier start here, from 6). Pretty large range and it's okay.

But if they were implied to be around equal, then this is either ridiculous (remember skyfarthers' trio against single Arishem) or Zeus and Odin got HUGE writing upgrade since then.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mysticmedivh

@deadgod said:
@kangconquers said:

I Agree with this.

Galactus is below Cube beings, however.

BlackKnight12x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kangconquers:

I think Galactus and Phoenix Force should be in ROW-2

A well fed Galactus is equal to eternity.

He is also one of the 3 heads of Living Tribuinal

3 heads

Equity - (Galactus)

Vengeance - (Death,Oblivion)

Necessity - (Eternity,Infinity)

A Black celestial Arc Galactus can able to absorped and destroyed an entire Universe.

And in Last Planet Standing,Galactus defeated the Living tribunal remember.

He became a Multiversal thread.

Galactus is an complete Omni potent being,mentioned in comics many times.

and Phoenix force it is on par with Black Celestial Arc Galactus.

Note:- what I mentioned is Phoenix force not Phoenix avatar

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Squirrel Girl should be above the Living Tribunal.