No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

Edited By No_Name_
Click To Unmute

Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?

Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
This video has an invalid file format.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

grayrick949

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By grayrick949

the walking dead is also on Hulu

Fleonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3  Edited By Fleonix

Comicvine makes my fridays even awesomer. yaya

Joe Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Joe Venom

Yay! Baseball is over now back to the Simpsons XD

NXH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By NXH

I always leave nice comments. XD

weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By weaponxx

Great job, and lol to the google search pause.... I may have been doing that as you said it :P

queenfrost_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By queenfrost_

Always looking forward to these! Liking the look of the new WW

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FoxxFireArt

I didn't need to do a google search. I....already did it when I read the article.

I leave whatever comments I think about content. Good or bad is a matter of perspective. Just as long as I can remain on topic.

I'd rather not think about politics much this week, thanks. I will now have to deal with having Rand "my supporters stomp on women" Paul as my state rep for the next few years. The same man who said the president was being too hard on BP for their oil spill. I'll say, the west coast is looking more hospitable now.
Even Keith Olbermann was indefinitely suspended for his political donations. I understand the ethics of it all, but Glenn Beck rants on comparing everyone from Obama to the Piece Corp to Nazi,  lying about the Founders and facts, and nothing happens to him in the slightest. That's probably because FOX News gave the RNC 1 Million.

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

It's so nice to see a woman who knows what a guy wants, thank you for the moments to pause lol.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By difficlus
@EGoD said:
" It's so nice to see a woman who knows what a guy wants, thank you for the moments to pause lol. "
Lmao and the 'nasty little comments" huh. 
Ahh nice video babs, you seemed unusually cheerful though
weapon154

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By weapon154
@Gray949: Wait... SERIOUSLY????
Mumbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mumbles

lot of Babs hating on other women in that review this week.

Om1kron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By Om1kron

if this video buffers one more time I'm going to RAGE!!! 

Avatar image for orionstarlancer
OrionStarlancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OrionStarlancer
@FoxxFireArt: Oh, you poor bastard. 

And Sara, for the record, Tanit was not a name whose spelling we could easily guess, so maybe next time you could flash it across the screen.  ;)  Think it over. Please?
Rabbit Tots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rabbit Tots

I think she can pull off a Wonder Woman. What do you think Bab?

Preacherl2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By Preacherl2k

Babs your just a few million viewers off on the walking dead premier, but it was the highest ever for an AMC show!

The Walking Dead (87 minutes)
- 5.345 million viewers
- 3.1/5 HH (Household)
- 2.7/7 A18-49 (Adults)

As for the Wonder Woman show my vote still goes to Julia Benson ( Seen Below).

No Caption Provided

And btw Babs who do you think should play Wonder Woman in the TV show??

Have a great weekend all!
Luthorcrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Luthorcrow
@FoxxFireArt said:
" I'd rather not think about politics much this week, thanks. I will now have to deal with having Rand "my supporters stop on women" Paul as my state rep for the next few years. The same man who said the president was being too hard on BP for their oil spill. I'll say, the west coast is looking more hospitable now... "
Man, I send my  condolences to you and yours. Paul was one of the few of the serious wing nuts that managed to get elected. I was pleased to see the other extreme wacky-a-doos go done in flames (Sharon Angle,  Christine O'Donnell and  Frank Pallone).  It was also heart warming to see Pallin get egg on her face when she couldn't even push your Tea Bagger candidate into the Senate in her own state.  Ouch. 

Otherwise, it just made me think that here in California we are building the wall in the wrong place.  It's needs to between us and the rest of the former U.S.A rather than Mexico.  I am honestly if California succeeded from the union most of the red states would sink into poverty has suck off her economy and our tax base.  It kills me that rubes scream about taxes are all living in well fare states that get more services back from the federal government than they pay.  Where is in California our taxes go to prop up these other, poor and backward states.
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hamz

So this Wonder Woman TV Show is confirmed to definitely be happening? This isn't going to end well.

Luthorcrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Luthorcrow
@Rabbit Tots said:
" I think she can pull off a Wonder Woman. What do you think Bab? "
Can't speak for Babs but I think the jury is out. The last Lost Boys film was a train wreck but that would be true no matter who was in the film.  I think physically she has the right look, although a bit on the skinny side but we will see. 

I just hope they do a good job of it instead of forcing the teen soaper formula to fit the show (Smallville, Vampire Diaries).  If they get a good show creator like what Eric Kripke who made a classic Supernatural they would have a winner.  That is only show that even justifies that channel existing.
Avatar image for _1elderscrollsfan
#1ElderScrollsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Luthorcrow said:
" @FoxxFireArt said:
" I'd rather not think about politics much this week, thanks. I will now have to deal with having Rand "my supporters stop on women" Paul as my state rep for the next few years. The same man who said the president was being too hard on BP for their oil spill. I'll say, the west coast is looking more hospitable now... "
Man, I send my  condolences to you and yours. Paul was one of the few of the serious wing nuts that managed to get elected. I was pleased to see the other extreme wacky-a-doos go done in flames (Sharon Angle,  Christine O'Donnell and  Frank Pallone).  It was also heart warming to see Pallin get egg on her face when she couldn't even push your Tea Bagger candidate into the Senate in her own state.  Ouch.  Otherwise, it just made me think that here in California we are building the wall in the wrong place.  It's needs to between us and the rest of the former U.S.A rather than Mexico.  I am honestly if California succeeded from the union most of the red states would sink into poverty has suck off her economy and our tax base.  It kills me that rubes scream about taxes are all living in well fare states that get more services back from the federal government than they pay.  Where is in California our taxes go to prop up these other, poor and backward states. "
You two need to learn how to spell before  you start spewing your incoherent garbage.
FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FoxxFireArt
@#1ElderScrollsFan: 
The only error in my original post was forgetting the "N" for "in" and the "M" in "stomp". There is nothing incoherent about that. This is a message board. Not an English paper. I am often working at the computer and don't have time to proofread every little thing.

If you want to get into incoherent. What is incoherent is the Tea Party blaming Obama for not fixing the economy in two years what it took the previous administration eight years to ruin. I seem to remember there being a budget surplus back in 2001.
NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By NightFang3
@Fleonix said:
" Comicvine makes my fridays even awesomer. yaya "
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By MrDirector786

I wonder who will ultimately be cast to play Wonder Woman in the TV show.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Nova`Prime`
@Luthorcrow said:
"...Otherwise, it just made me think that here in California we are building the wall in the wrong place.  It's needs to between us and the rest of the former U.S.A rather than Mexico.  I am honestly if California succeeded from the union most of the red states would sink into poverty has suck off her economy and our tax base.  It kills me that rubes scream about taxes are all living in well fare states that get more services back from the federal government than they pay.  Where is in California our taxes go to prop up these other, poor and backward states. "
Thanks for the good laugh.
robokungfu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By robokungfu

Great video as per usual.  WW looks like she's getting grade A talent to play her.   I'm happy about the ratings for The Walking Dead. It's definitely a show I don't want to leave for a while.   

Giants, *sigh*.   

comicfetish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By comicfetish

don't like it if Tanik Phoenix plays Wonder Woman. need someone hotter, bigger breasts. 
sucks the Rangers didn't  win. 
glad the Democrats lost so many seats. 
i don't care about the Green Lantern movie. Bring on Dark Knight Rising and the Flash!
N7_Normandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By N7_Normandy

great job as always

HashbrownsCV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HashbrownsCV
@Luthorcrow said:

...if California succeeded from the union most of the red states would sink into poverty has suck off her economy and our tax base.  It kills me that rubes scream about taxes are all living in well fare states that get more services back from the federal government than they pay.  Where is in California our taxes go to prop up these other, poor and backward states. "

Um... I can't help but think of  one or two things that might make declaring independence unwise.  But I'll agree that people are expecting something for nothing and receive more than they pay.
Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL. That was funny. Good Job Babs.
RiddlingGambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RiddlingGambit

Kurt Russell hot in Big Trouble in Little China???? hahahahahahaha... you made my night complete, Babs. Kind of curious about the Wonder Woman show will be. I mean, it will probably be terrible right? But I'm still curious. I'm more excited about Onslaught Unleashed though. The cover art reminds me of his original appearance before he became boring.

Burnstar1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#31  Edited By Burnstar1230

Ugh, I think of a modern Wonder Woman tv show and the first thing to pop into my head was the Bionic Woman show that lasted only one season. Might as well bring back Electra Woman and Dyna Girl just for the hell of it.

Sawcesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sawcesome

A new Wonder Woman live-action TV series?  Is it gonna cross over with Smallville?

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By sa5m
@weapon154 said:
" @Gray949: Wait... SERIOUSLY???? "
thats what I was thinking! O.O
Avatar image for illyana_rasputin
Illyana Rasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#34  Edited By Illyana Rasputin

If they do select Ms. Phoenix, her life will never be the same.
Norusdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Norusdog

Onslaught returning? heh..gotta love comics..nothing that happens really matters.

Lifestrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Lifestrike
Kinarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kinarion
@lifestrike: Those stories aren't about the white South Africans.
Luthorcrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Luthorcrow
@#1ElderScrollsFan said:
" @Luthorcrow said:
" @FoxxFireArt said:
Man, I send my  condolences to you and yours. Paul was one of the few of the serious wing nuts that managed to get elected. I was pleased to see the other extreme wacky-a-doos go done in flames (Sharon Angle,  Christine O'Donnell and  Frank Pallone).  It was also heart warming to see Pallin get egg on her face when she couldn't even push your Tea Bagger candidate into the Senate in her own state.  Ouch.  Otherwise, it just made me think that here in California we are building the wall in the wrong place.  It's needs to between us and the rest of the former U.S.A rather than Mexico.  I am honestly if California succeeded from the union most of the red states would sink into poverty has suck off her economy and our tax base.  It kills me that rubes scream about taxes are all living in well fare states that get more services back from the federal government than they pay.  Where is in California our taxes go to prop up these other, poor and backward states. "
You two need to learn how to spell before  you start spewing your incoherent garbage. "
Do you feel clever now?
Avatar image for metatron_da_don
Metatron_Da_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#39  Edited By Metatron_Da_Don

rumor is that a War Machine movie is coming

Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 730

User Lists: 13

#40  Edited By Silkcuts

@babs: The pauses for Google searches were very nice and I thank you!

Eyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Eyz
@Mumbles said:
" lot of Babs hating on other women in that review this week. "
Haha! XD
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Do you guys set up people to walk behind Babs as she does this? lol sometimes it looks like its planned ;) 

Great news Babs.

ArachKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ArachKnight
@MrDirector786 said:
"I wonder who will ultimately be cast to play Wonder Woman in the TV show. "

My vote is for Bridgette Reagan - and since they cancelled Legend of the Seeker she is even availible!   

Also - I would hope that this show is less like the old "best of the Amazons" Wonder Woman. Don't get me wrong, I love that Wonder Woman! But I wanna see the Wonder Woman who is more like the one in the comics - if not with all the abilities at first then growing into them. My favorite Wonder Woman is the one who can get punched through a parking garage by power girl and come back to win the fight. The Wonder Woman who is a match for Superman himself...... 

The Wonder Woman who would definetly beat wolverine in a 1 on 1 and should probably beat Thor in a match up like that as well... 

There I said it. Try and argue with me - ya sexist Jerks >:)
No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#44  Edited By No_Name_
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" Do you guys set up people to walk behind Babs as she does this? lol sometimes it looks like its planned ;)  Great news Babs. "
No, never planned. Lol! :)
RandyFemrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RandyFemrite
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@Babs said:
" @.Mistress Redhead. said:
" Do you guys set up people to walk behind Babs as she does this? lol sometimes it looks like its planned ;)  Great news Babs. "
No, never planned. Lol! :) "
Ha Ha You should have an episode of the news with a big musical number going on behind you ;)