Comic Book Suggestions

Percy_Scott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm not sure if this would be place to post this, but it seems as good a place as any. If it would be more suitable somewhere else, please let me know.

Until recently, I had quite a large collection of digital comics, mostly DC, out of coincidence, not prejudice. Then my external hard drive decided to stop working for no good reason at all and I lost them all. That being said, this isn't a request for technical help. I'm working on re-collecting years worth of comics, some of which I can't even remember at this point, and I was wondering if anyone here could help me along by suggesting comic titles which I should look for?

Obviously this would be a matter of taste, and I'll ignore those suggestions that don't fit my own, but it would be great to get some input to help direct my search a little of the next few months (or, god forbid, years) of searching down these books in digital format. If you want to make a suggestion for me, I would ask that you include the actual name of the book (or books), not just the characters names, and be as specific as possible. If you don't recall specifics, that's okay, but please get the titles right, and include any other information as regards the publisher, years of publication, and number of issues as you can.

Thanks in advance. I thank you afterwards, as well, assuming you take the time to lend a hand. So you have that great big 'ol treat to look forward to. :p

Sincerely,
Percy Scott

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dude, we've got sticky threads up here in this forum for this. Use them.

I'd suggest comiXology or similar digital comic-sale & review sites.