• 148 results
Avatar image for sleepbutnodream15
Sleepbutnodream15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

Lex Luthor needs to and will be in the next movie. My biggest question is, who's gonna play him? I'd like to see Supergirl in the next movie, and maybe a Bruce Wayne cameo (Not as Batman).

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Perezite

How come no one mentioned Mannheim? Seriously! Having him and inter-gang could be BIG build-up towards Darkseid in the Avengers.

sasquatch888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By sasquatch888

@smart_dork_dude said:

@sasquatch888 said:

@allstarsuperman:

@allstarsuperman said:

Lex should rise to power but not become a big bad tell man of steel 3. Brainiac and mongol could provide some awesome fight scenes. But in a weird turn I think toyman could work. He could mentally push clark to his limits. But superman learned his lesson and cant bring himself to kill again. Like the batman movies the villians could match up.

Ras all gulf = Zod

Toy man = Joker

Brainiac = Bane

toyman ..... lousy idea ...superman's rouges gallery is pretty lame ..except for lex

Lame huh?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

yeah lame matello might make a good henchman for lex but thats it braniac is cool but besides that one johns story braniac has been lame ....please if you can ..tell me about ten stories since 1938 that have been classic with these bad guys ...its sad but i bet you cant. especially without batman in the story or the dc superheroes in it supermans solo rouges gallery is pretty thin for a 75 year run . ,,besides darkside and mongul the rest are pretty lame and darkside and mongul are pretty much justice league villains now ...in comics nobody has better rouges than batman or spider-man ...that's why in every superman movie the only rouges have been lex and zod .....someone who is not a comic fan or hasn't watched smallville probably coulnd'nt tell you who the rest are but i bet they could tell you who a few batman and spidey villians are.

Avatar image for sleepbutnodream15
Sleepbutnodream15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

I'd also like for Christopher Nolan to have more influence in the directing and writing.

EvilPenguin543

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Lex Luthor in MoS 2, Doomsday in MoS 3.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#56  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@sasquatch888: So you're saying that an imperfect duplicate of Superman with all of his power and none of his thinking capability that could cause untold amounts of damage to the world all in an attempt to be like Superman or be the opposite of him is lame?

You're saying a nearly indestructible cyborg that while very strong on his own is even MORE dangerous when you take into account he's powered by one of Superman's weaknesses?

You're saying someone that can steal Superman's powers and who also gains his memories is lame?

You're saying that a REALITY WARPING extra-dimensional being with powers that completely dwarf Superman's is lame?

Yeah, because all of those villains who can come close to KILLING Superman are lame. You sir have failed. Epicly even. You could say this is an........

Loading Video...

Just because you don't GET the characters, doesn't mean you should automatically assume they're lame.

sasquatch888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smart_dork_dude: yeah like i said lame ..." yeah lame matello might make a good henchman for lex but thats it braniac is cool but besides that one johns story braniac has been lame ....please if you can ..tell me about ten stories since 1938 that have been classic with these bad guys ...its sad but i bet you cant. especially without batman in the story or the dc superheroes in it supermans solo rouges gallery is pretty thin for a 75 year run . ,,besides darkside and mongul the rest are pretty lame and darkside and mongul are pretty much justice league villains now ...in comics nobody has better rouges than batman or spider-man ...that's why in every superman movie the only rouges have been lex and zod .....someone who is not a comic fan or hasn't watched smallville probably coulnd'nt tell you who the rest are but i bet they could tell you who a few batman and spidey villians are."

herrweis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Besides lex, a cameo from another DC hero like wonder woman or batman to kind of like make it the "DC universe"

Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@sasquatch888: Alright since you seem fit to bash most of Superman's greatest foes, here's one you have NO choice but to admit is not "lame"

Loading Video...

Azura_Thena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Azura_Thena

Faora returns!

johnreid5895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquahawk: After the destruction in this, a lot of people would probably prefer a more cerebral movie, that Luthor as the villain could bring about. It could be based on the Luthor meets Braniac for the first time episodes of STaS, setting it up for Braniac's ultimate villain role in MoS III. Anyone who suggests Darkseid is nuts. As much as the average movie goer would think he's a DC rip off of Thanos (nothing would annoy me more :P) he's got to have some cred restored and be a DCU villain, not a Superman one.

AlexanderGray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By AlexanderGray

I can't quite remember the details, but when Superman found the ship that had been stuck in the ice, was there a stasis pod that was left opened without a body? That was Supergirl's introduction right? I can see Lex spanning two films, either plotting in the first and then attack in the second, or attack in the first and need to team up with Superman to fight a bigger foe. Also the phantom zone is usually not as secure as it's meant to be and Faora-Ul kicked ass so I expect a retaliation at some point.

AcidHorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vandinejd_1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By vandinejd_1991

@beserkerfury:

We've had more Batman movies than Superman movies. Besides a Batman trilogy was just completed last year and any more Batman films would result in the same stagnation. I think a Superman trilogy and a Wonder Woman trilogy plus a Justice League movie need to be completed before there's another Batman movie.

Vaen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Vaen

Lex really needs to take center stage in the next movie, presumably being employed by the government to analyze Jax-Ur's research on Kryptonian physiology and from there deduce what weaknesses, if any, Superman actually has since they still don't trust him. Granted, I'd love to see Brainiac as well, but Man of Steel already addressed extra-terrestrial threats and I feel he'd be a better fit for a later film. There's also a lot of people that want to see Mongul, which again would be an excellent choice, but if they're going with For the Man Who Has Everything storyline they'll have to do that after they've introduced the Justice League.

That said, they could bypass Lex altogether and go back to Superman's original nemesis who was the Ultra Humanite before they replaced him with Luthor. How they'd write it into a story I'm not sure, but it's definitely still possible.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I want Lex in the next movie but not as the main antagonist, he should be more of a secondary/behind the scenes villain and have someone else as the main Villain. Brainiac would be a great main antagonist for the sequel. I really want to see some subtle cameos from other heroes but not in uniform (Bruce Wayne at some event, Barry Allen listening to news radio at his desk, etc) to expand the universe I wouldn't be mad at an opening fight scene with fodder (Silver Banshee?) to show Superman saving the day before sh!t gets real with the main villain..

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#67 k4tzm4n  Moderator
Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luthor creating Bizarro or Superman and Supergirl fighting Doomsday

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lex and Metallo

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By kid Apollo

no one

busterblader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be crazy but how about a infinite crisis type reboot. CG Donner's superman, Burton's batman, and Linda Carter's Wonder Woman going to town on man of steel, Nolan's batman, and the Wonder Woman pilot from last year

DigbyKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By DigbyKong

Gorilla Grodd and Toyman. Toyman makes mechanical toy gorillas, and Superman has to find and stop them all over the world.

sasquatch888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smart_dork_dude: yeah I have to admit that would be awesome but they might have to save doomsday for the third film after they bring the dc characters universe together on film theyed probably show those heroes decimated and have supes defeat doomsday at the cost of his life leading to a return of superman movie where he's resurrected somehow

Thor_Ul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

#74  Edited By Thor_Ul

@beserkerfury: Another Batman movie is your idea of no stagnation?

The world of Man of steel already had an alien invasion. A second alien invasion is the kind of stagnation I would avoid. Lex Luthor represents the earthborn menace and answer to Superman. If a second character like Parasite, Metallo or Bizarro also appears, but as in a similar fashion as Scarecrow in Batman begins, I would like it.

And why not Manchester Black? With all the buzz about Zod's death, lets put him again throught hell. Will he repeat such act or will he find a better way?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

^thought about it. Cool idea. Never going to happen.

sasquatch888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digbykong: that's just about the dumbest idea I've heard...yeah toyman and a flash rogue ...not happening in a million years

Rich711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

A new director that knows how to tell a story.

Gray_Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brainiac FTW. Or Lex for a more psychological villain, that would be interesting with this version of Superman.

Thor_Ul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

@sasquatch888 said:

@allstarsuperman:

@allstarsuperman said:

Lex should rise to power but not become a big bad tell man of steel 3. Brainiac and mongol could provide some awesome fight scenes. But in a weird turn I think toyman could work. He could mentally push clark to his limits. But superman learned his lesson and cant bring himself to kill again. Like the batman movies the villians could match up.

Ras all gulf = Zod

Toy man = Joker

Brainiac = Bane

toyman ..... lousy idea ...superman's rouges gallery is pretty lame ..except for lex

Lame huh?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not lame. They are powelfull and impressive, but personality wise, they have not that deep. Except for Darkseid, naturally. But he is more for a Justice League movie. And very few writers had used Bizarro and Mxy beyond jokes characters.

DigbyKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By DigbyKong

@digbykong: that's just about the dumbest idea I've heard...yeah toyman and a flash rogue ...not happening in a million years

Loading Video...

Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_ul: I know they're not lame. Bizarro is actually my favorite villain ever!!! I was just pointing out that guy's flawed logic in saying all of Superman's rogue's gallery is lame. Also Bizarro can be used to great effect, such as in "Escape from Bizarro World" or how Bizarro was represented in All Star Superman. There's also the darker version of him seen on Smallville which I actually liked as it was in line with Bizarro's first appearance in terms of personality in that he was smart and wanted Clark's life for his own and didn't have the reversed powers(Though I DO like the reversed powers a little more)

kingdomenic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#82  Edited By kingdomenic

The next movie has to have Lex. First it has to address the destruction of Metropolis. Maybe even have a group that hates/fears Supes for what happened. Also we have to see Superman become this ideal that he is supposed to be (no killing and high morals, etc.) Lex is the only story were all that fits. Super powered bad guys would be too much right now.

Fantasgasmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

You know who I want in Man of Steel 2? F*CKINGSUPERMAN! That's who!

I just got back from this movie and it was the WORST WRITTEN piece of garbage I've seen since Prometheus! Who is Superman? everyone in this movie seems to be dealing with some crazy alien named CLARK, that's all everyone ever calls him!

Avatar image for teamunitednerds
TeamUnitedNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

Make it an entire movie with Lex Luthor as the central villain, who focuses on making Superman and the public question Superman's morality

MrCipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fantasgasmic:

This for sure! I've tried to be positive in my posts but I have to agree here. Lois calls him Clark in front of like 6 different people and he tells everyone he's from Kansas. The whole alternate identity thing is moot at this point.

Jor El was the traitor (he stopped Zod from saving Krypton). Why did Dances with Wolves need to die? What was the point? Plus other crap...

sasquatch888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By sasquatch888

@smart_dork_dude:

@smart_dork_dude said:

@thor_ul: I know they're not lame. Bizarro is actually my favorite villain ever!!! I was just pointing out that guy's flawed logic in saying all of Superman's rogue's gallery is lame. Also Bizarro can be used to great effect, such as in "Escape from Bizarro World" or how Bizarro was represented in All Star Superman. There's also the darker version of him seen on Smallville which I actually liked as it was in line with Bizarro's first appearance in terms of personality in that he was smart and wanted Clark's life for his own and didn't have the reversed powers(Though I DO like the r"Escape from Bizarro World"eversed powers a little more)

so you're one of the one percent who like bizzaro.....ok lets have supes fight a guy with the same powers as him or the opposite or whatever... bizzaro is a lame character that has to be recreated almost every time a new writer handles him he's lame with his backwards S is corny ....almost no other hero in the dc universe has fought him because nobody is interested in using him in any story except in a bit part like in infinite crisis ....there a reason only doomsday lex and zod are in "injustice" and no other supes villains...because they are the coolest superman villains ....bizzaro really sucks and besides the artwork "Escape from Bizarro World" was lame ..he would have to be totally revamped ,,,because he sucks and if he wasnt in the superfriends cartoon he would have been forgotten by now as a silver age oddity like tons of lame villains from that era forever left in oblivion

Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sasquatch888 said:

@smart_dork_dude:

@smart_dork_dude said:

@thor_ul: I know they're not lame. Bizarro is actually my favorite villain ever!!! I was just pointing out that guy's flawed logic in saying all of Superman's rogue's gallery is lame. Also Bizarro can be used to great effect, such as in "Escape from Bizarro World" or how Bizarro was represented in All Star Superman. There's also the darker version of him seen on Smallville which I actually liked as it was in line with Bizarro's first appearance in terms of personality in that he was smart and wanted Clark's life for his own and didn't have the reversed powers(Though I DO like the r"Escape from Bizarro World"eversed powers a little more)

so you're one of the one percent who like bizzaro.....ok lets have supes fight a guy with the same powers as him or the opposite or whatever... bizzaro is a lame charecter that has to be recreated almost every time a new writer handles him he's lame with his backwards S is corny ....almost no other hero in the dc universe has fought him because nobody is interested in using him in any story except in a bit part like in infinite crisis ....there a reason only doomsday lex and zod are in "injustice" and no other supes villains...because they are the coolest superman villains ....bizzaro really sucks and besides the artwork "Escape from Bizarro World" was lame ..he would have to be totally revamped ,,,because he sucks and if he wasnt in te superfriends cartoon he would have been forgotten by now as a silver age oddity like tons of lame villains from that era forever left in oblivion

Ah........I see........ so yeah...........

Loading Video...

Xion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sasquatch888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By sasquatch888

@ smart_dork_dude

great follow up face it bizzaro is lame. there has never in the history of cómics has been one classic bizzaro orientated story ever

Avatar image for davidgrantlloyd
davidgrantlloyd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#90  Edited By davidgrantlloyd

Hmmmm ... I'd like to see Brainiac ... the only problem with that is: 2 alien invasions in 2 movies might be a bit repetitive. Metallo, Luthor ... that could work

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorilla Grodd and Toyman. Toyman makes mechanical toy gorillas, and Superman has to find and stop them all over the world.

Why not just have Toyman create toy supermans and Superman has to stop them or better yet Toyman creates toy supermans and brainwashes children

sasquatch888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By sasquatch888

@mutant_god: now thats a better use of toyman ...thats creepy

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go all out bring in Doomsday, or Mongul. If you go with Darkseid bring him in the end with a possible Justice League appearance after a slight brawl with Supes.

DigbyKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#97  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

I would love to see Bizzaro. Old SUperman comic with Bizzaro #1 were my favorites. Other notable s that would be great to see would obviously be Braniac...followed by metallo, mxy, parasite, and probably Darkseid. would be cool to see Mongul at some point along with Cyborg Superman and doomsday....maybe all tied together?

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_god: Sounds good. Want to be co-writers?

I'm not much a writer, more of an idea man lol

sasquatch888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By sasquatch888

@justthatkid: it would be cool to see lex and supes as friends Before they become enemies ...it would make thier situation more personal ..parasite and matello could work as superpowerd henchmen for lex ...and please have lex don his armor with weapons like iron man and fight Supeman and matello could work as a henchman ...a cyborg with a kryptonite heart as stupid as the idea is the right story could make it work ..especially if his family was killed and his body was destroyed in one of those collapsed bldgs during the zod battle ...hed hate Superman and share luthors ambition

sasquatch888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By sasquatch888

I would love to see Bizzaro. Old SUperman comic with Bizzaro #1 were my favorites. Other notable s that would be great to see would obviously be Braniac...followed by metallo, mxy, parasite, and probably Darkseid. would be cool to see Mongul at some point along with Cyborg Superman and doomsday....maybe all tied together?

in one movie? i dont think a credible plot could be devised to include all those villains in one movie