Comic Book Question of the Week: Which 2014 Comic Movie Excites You the Most?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

We're getting plenty of news about what the big screen will have in store for us in 2015 and beyond. A new X-Men movie has been announced, we're learning more and more about the characters in the second Avengers flick, and we're finally getting big news about Man of Steel's sequel. Needless to say, the future looks bright for comic book movies. However, 2014 is right around the corner and it would be quite rude to neglect it -- especially since it has more than a few awesome looking films. There's a lot of promising movies that'll soon invade our local cinemas, and we here at Comic Vine want to know which one gets you the most excited.

Is Bryan Singer's return to the X-Men something you can't wait for? Stoked for another dose of Spidey? Anxious to see the debut of a new Marvel franchise? Thrilled for Cap to jump back into the world? Or, do you think the Robocop reboot looks like a can't miss movie? They're all on the poll and we fully expect you to go get your vote on. Click the link below, think it through and then cast your vote. Go on, don't be shy.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!

No Caption Provided

The poll will remain open until Thursday morning (ET). Once it's locked, a new article will go live with the results and more. If you want to go the extra mile, go ahead and get your elaboration on. If your post is awesome enough and about the poll's winning option, we just may highlight it in the updated feature. Check the homepage Thursday to see the results and more!

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Amazing Spider-Man 2,but i was preety excited for X-Men,and bevcame excited for Cap,after the tremendous trailer.

Dont care for GOTG or Robotic Police Officer.

MultipleMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Guardians of the galaxy

daltonmunnal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is such a hard decision. I'm not interested in RoboCop, but the other 4 all have me incredibly excited. Guardians, because a new franchise is always more exciting than a sequel, plus it's our last lead up to Age of Ultron. Spidey because, well, he's my favorite, and I think TASM was awesome. Cap, I'm not even a huge fan of, but it had a great trailer. And DOFP because it just has a crazy good cast, and First Class was great.

Why not 300 and Sin City on the list? Sure there's some others I'm not thinking of also.

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

I'm excited for the Amazing Spider-man 2, Captain America: Winter Soldier, X-Men: DOFP. I might check out RoboCop and GOTG.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm most excited for Captain America: Winter Soldier, but I amalso excited for ASM2, XM:DOFP, and GOTG

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By micahparadise

im torn between guardian of the galaxy and spiderman 2. Amazing spiderman was an amazing in every which way possible. I didnt like the last xmen movie or even the wolverine one recently so im not too excited about the upcoming xmen days of future past movie

fletcher78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm mostly excited about Captain America: Winter Soldier as they trailer really sold me on it. I don't know much about Guardians of the Galaxy and am excited and intrigued as to how Marvel will expand the cosmic aspect of the universe after The Dark World.

I didn't love the Amazing Spiderman and the trailer last week gave me more cause for concern than cause for excitement. Is it going to be another Spiderman 3 where too many villians spoiled the story?

Days of Future Past I am sure will be good. Singer did a great job on X2. Though i have to say I am getting a bit fed up of Wolverine being the main focus of everything X-Men related on the big screen (First Class aside obviously). Isn't it time they built up some other characters incase Jackman decides he has had enough or they want to spin off more films from the main franchise?

Robocop I haven't paid much attention to really.

solon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By solon

Guardians of the Galaxy and Robocop

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Captain America and Guardians of the Galaxy

MrMazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 299

User Lists: 8

Guardians of the Galaxy because it's friggin James Gunn getting just enough money to play around with things.

Days of Future Past is not far behinde it. It'll be interesting to see how this film, clearly made up by FOX to try and get on the interconnected cross over bandwagon that is post-Avengers super hero cinema. Alsy BRian Singer is back directing and he normally has a solid hand an eye for things, Superman Returns is an interesting failure. Jack the Giant Slayer a utter failure.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guardians: Because it's the wild card

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@friseb4: Yeah... I don't know what you are talking about

LiveForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap 2! And it's not particularly close.

stu630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GotG

Watcherg6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By Watcherg6
Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

X-Men: Days or Future Past. That should be proper epic.

I'm curious about all the villains in Amazing Spider-Man 2 and how that plays out as well.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Winter Soldier for sure. I'm a huge Brubaker fan and I love that character.

dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dreamfall31

Captain America 2. Mostly for my love of the Winter Soldier. Here's hoping they don't f*** it up! GotG is a close second with X-Men behind it. 0% intrest in Spider-Man or Robocop.

Smurfboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Smurfboy

Very difficult to choice from. All of them, I mean literally ALL OF THEM are the movies I'm really looking forward to see it in '14. AAhhhh, why do we have to vote?! *sob* Not fair! If I have to pick one, I'll go with Captain America. Simply because The Avengers blew me in every way and I'm dying to know about the story (small or great) that lead up to the huge event of Avengers: Age of Ultron.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see the vote does say "all of them"! So that made my job much easier. I voted all of them. ;)

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OutlawRenegade

Can't Wait!

1. X-Men: Days of Future Past (I really, really can't wait for this one.)

2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Meh. Might Check Out

1. Guardians of the Galaxy

2. Robocop

Utterly Repulsed

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Gritz217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only one I care about this year is Amazing Spider-Man 2 and X-Men. I'm saving my excitement for Superman/Batman in 2015.

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Avatar image for doctor_malekith
Doctor_Malekith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm most excited for Amazing Spider-Man 2 and X-Men: Days of Future Past, but I will see Guardians in theaters (because of the awesome cast) and Cap on DVD.

pingclang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 121

Captain America, no question. If the whole movie's as good as the trailer, it's gonna rock.

bellaardila92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X Men Days Of Future and Past and Captain America the winter soldier.Their story and conflict looks cool

fACEmelter88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

Hard decision...I thought there were more comic movies coming, like the Hercules movie with Dwayne Johnson/the Rock.

ravisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when Captain America throws his mighty shield

followed by amazing spiderman 2

Tommy_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm X-Men fan so the answer should obviously be DofP but I'm not sure about that. Fox seems to have gotten on the right track with the Wolverine but they still have a long way to go before we can get an actual X-Men movie that feels like an X-Men movie and I'm not all that hopeful with Singer on board. He isn't very good with comic franchises. Sure he can make good or at least okay movies but they don't feel quite right for one reason or another.

So far I have more faith in Cap and GotG. They're made by Marvel so they're going to feel more like the source material

Tommy_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard decision...I thought there were more comic movies coming, like the Hercules movie with Dwayne Johnson/the Rock.

I think that movie is going to be about the mythological Hercules and not about the ones in comics

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By JeanRalphio

Fxck all the rest,Avengers 2 got me like...

Lol,I just made this gif.
Lol,I just made this gif.

Avatar image for hillbillymorangie
HillbillyMorangie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually gross lol

Anyway I am most looking forward to Gaudians of the Galaxy. Although maybe also Resident Evil 6 I want to see how it ends... Never happened in the games... Umm also what about Disneys super hero film, 'Big Hero 6'? I loved the incredibles, if it's even half as good it will be worth the cinema prices...

American_Flag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would be so jazzed about "DOFP" if it actually resembled the source material a little bit. As it is, Cap 2 is the one I can't wait for with GoG a close second.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk, there are too many movies

Avatar image for hillbillymorangie
HillbillyMorangie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scotttland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daltonmunnal: 300 and Sin City are probably the movies I am most excited about, too.