Clone Conspiracy Spoiler

theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By theredhood44

BEN RILEY IS BACK, although he looks a little different from previous titles. Do you think his blond hair will come back? And are you happy to see him?

Erik_Soong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's the word on Kaine Parker at the moment

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Aros001

I'm cautiously optimistic about it right now. I think it has potential and I hope it turns into a good story. Mind you I'm seem to be one of the few long time Spider-Man fans who actually kind of likes Parker Industries and doesn't think Dan Slott is the worst thing to happen to the character since Joe Quesada (though that is admittedly a very low bar).

I'd say this is one of those wait and see kind of situations, as it's not always easy to judge a comics quality before it's been fully told. I was optimistic about DC Rebirth and that's turning out great. I was optimistic about Marvel's Civil War II and that has not turned out well.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dan Slott needs to piss off and stop ruining characters

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theredhood44: In the future please take more care with spoilers. I've edited your post.

muhabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And once again Spider-Man rehashes another story from 20 years ago. I keep wanting to get back into Spider-Man but I've literally already read these stories and was shocked the first time Ben was revealed. 20 years ago.

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@muhabba said:

And once again Spider-Man rehashes another story from 20 years ago. I keep wanting to get back into Spider-Man but I've literally already read these stories and was shocked the first time Ben was revealed. 20 years ago.

Which is kind of interesting considering the two most controversial Spider-Man stories of the past few years are Superior Spider-Man and Parker Industries, both of which have people split on whether they're good or bad because of how different they are from previous Spider-Man stories.

theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: sorry bro didint notice till after thanks though. Are you glad to see him? Do you think his gold blond hair will be back?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: sorry bro didint notice till after thanks though. Are you glad to see him? Do you think his gold blond hair will be back?

I haven't really read the issue. I need to get caught up on Slotts spider-man.