Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By New_World_Order

Have you ever wondered how it would be if a specific character was in a different universe? For example, I always wondered how Thor would be shownin DC. Would he be on the JLA, how powerful, ect. Even Galactus. The whole "I'll consume your planet" thing would be cool. Or even Hulk going to DC to show him, characters in DC won't hold back on him like Marvel characters do. What do you think? Share you ideas!

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#2  Edited By umbrafeline

they sent marvel star wars to dark horse and marvel transformers and g i joe to idw and theyve gotten more dark =)

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By reignmaker

I've heard several of people say that Batman would be better in Marvel and Thor would be better in DC.

'Course DC would never make that trade in a million years.

roboadmiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By roboadmiral

@Reignmaker: Batman would end up with a laser batarangs, an adimantium-lined suit, and some sort of cosmic abilities before the month was out.

Binski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Binski

@roboadmiralsaid:

@Reignmaker: Batman would end up with a laser batarangs, an adimantium-lined suit, and some sort of cosmic abilities before the month was out.

Lol yeah pretty much what would ultimate batman be like?

Binski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Binski

@ThunderGodsWrath: if you haven't read this it might answer your question. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Imagine...

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By judasnixon
@ThunderGodsWrath: You Should read Supreme Powers Max. It's like the Justice League Written in the Ultimate Marvel Universe. 
No Caption Provided
KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KnightRise

@roboadmiral said:

T'Challa's ears are burning

roboadmiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By roboadmiral

@Binski said:

@roboadmiralsaid:

Lol yeah pretty much what would ultimate batman be like?

They'd probably try to "modernize" him, which would involve getting rid of the ears on the cowl (they took the wings off Captain America's, totally redesigned Hawkeye's, and ditched Wolverine's all together), turn the utility belt into some sort of shoulder-harness thing, and get rid of the cape. And I would be most displeased.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By New_World_Order

@Binski said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: if you haven't read this it might answer your question. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Imagine...

Thanks.

@judasnixon said:

No Caption Provided
@ThunderGodsWrath: You Should read Supreme Powers Max. It's like the Justice League Written in the Ultimate Marvel Universe.

Just by looking at the picutre, I can already see the striking resemberalance to Superman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan, Wally West, and Batman. I don't know who that robot girl is suppose to be, lol. Looks like a cool read, i'll try and get into it. Thanks.