Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Seventhson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes is definitely planet at weakest, solar system to galaxy at mid power and high universal to multiversal at his highest forms.

JOSHN05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes is definitely planet at weakest, solar system to galaxy at mid power and high universal to multiversal at his highest forms.

He's probably trolling.

Seventhson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe, maybe not

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@joshn05 said:
@seventhson said:

He's probably trolling.

haha

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f
deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman struggled to pull the Earth/Moon with massive help on many occasions consistently

Seventhson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's because that is how the writers wrote him. At some moments he can warp reality, fly beyond infinity, lift eternity, and fly through dimensions. He is very inconsistent but is planetary.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's because that is how the writers wrote him. At some moments he can warp reality, fly beyond infinity, lift eternity, and fly through dimensions. He is very inconsistent but is planetary.

Most of those happened 30+ years ago and in a completely different canon lol. Pre Crisis Sups ain't Post Crisis.

Seventhson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Seventhson

Now everything is canon. Read dark knights death metal

Seventhson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Seventhson

The 10 billion suns statement was a hyperbole

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seventhson said:

I have my doubts about this, I'm pretty sure the only thing that changed was that history was no longer separated into different canons, and that all the heroes could now remember past events (COIE, N52, Post-Crisis, etc.) that doesn't mean that they have the same feats that they did back then, they just have memories of it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 10 billion suns statement was a hyperbole

You mean "an understatement"? Because hyperbole is exaggeration aka you're arguing that CAS is FAR BELOW 10 billion suns

No Caption Provided
FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman a phoney

Even Alfred whoop him

No Caption Provided

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seventhson said:

I have my doubts about this, I'm pretty sure the only thing that changed was that history was no longer separated into different canons, and that all the heroes could now remember past events (COIE, N52, Post-Crisis, etc.) that doesn't mean that they have the same feats that they did back then, they just have memories of it.

IIRC everything in DC up to COIE has been non-canon since the Convergence ending stopped Anti-Monitor from destroying the old cosmology via time travel. By that logic Rebirth shouldn't even be valid anymore

Seventhson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultraphoenix: I see what you mean. If the heroes replicated their past feats they would be galaxy to universal. And they wouldn't be that relatable. And that's not good for business

Seventhson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alonis3612: sorry I meant understatement. Besides, the question is whether or not he's above moon level and he definitely is if he could survive the "ten billion suns".

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

@ultraphoenix said:

@seventhson said:

IIRC everything in DC up to COIE has been non-canon since the Convergence ending stopped Anti-Monitor from destroying the old cosmology via time travel. By that logic Rebirth shouldn't even be valid anymore

I think characters would still have memories of Convergence and the Pre-Crisis world, and Doomsday Clock and Death Metal might have rebooted everything so that all the past major events did actually happen and weren't forgotten but the DC cosmology is different now, so whatever the AM may have done or not won't really matter at this point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alonis3612: sorry I meant understatement. Besides, the question is whether or not he's above moon level and he definitely is if he could survive the "ten billion suns".

That 10 billion suns heat is not a valid feat for regular Superman. Superman's soul was controlling a robot, this is a durability feat for the robot, not Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ecdb28037bb
deactivated-60ecdb28037bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every character has anti-feats lol and high end ones. He is definitely planet level and above if he tried and why would he need to destroy a planet anyways? If he wanted to, he could.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-64cb1ea5c275c
deactivated-64cb1ea5c275c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seventhson: It doesn't really change the fact that Superman hasn't been consistently written like that in many years, regardless of what's retroactively become canon.

rushlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's very strange that people see superman as planetary. So yes sometimes it's not even at the moon level, but come on buddy it should be at star level even in the worst case

azraelotaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

Yep.