Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Ok like my topic on lightning lass's relationships I want to add Scott Lang to my hero list but I like to know how she has been with so I know who to bump of if any ? I know she had a relationship with iron lad and the second vision. Lucky for me the first and second vision are not the same. So who else was she dating if any ?... Please :)

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really not one reply. Funny when I did my topic on lightning lass's relationships I got tons of replies. Oh well.

gamiz7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

considering she died while dating vision, no one else

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#4  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Vision was her only real relationship iirc although she shown attraction to other heroes

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: ummm... I tryed to find info on it but all I can find its a part on marvel database were it says that iron lad did have fillings for Cassie and later she started to get them to but after iron lad killed Lang and time was being distroyed iron lad knows he has to become kangaroo to set everything right so before he goes he and Cassie share a kiss.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@kid_omega_prime: That's.....um fine guess. Glad you shared that with me...I suppose

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok I have a bonus question. This has nothing to do with Cassie but it kind of is the same question. I also wanted to add shaman to my list but like Scott Lang he also has a daughter. So did talisman Elizabeth twoyoungman have any relationships ?

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok I don't think I could add Scott Lang to my list. I would have to at least add someone on DC that his last name starts with the letter L. Right now I have 5 dc Garfield Logan and on marvel there is gambit, reptil, Sasquatch and well I forgot... But I do remember I have 5. Anyway if I want to add Scott Lang now I need someone in dc that existed in earth one, new earth and prime earth ? The only person I could think of is man bat Kirk Langstrom. Can someone please give me some ideas ?