Can't follow the side stories!

Corinos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey all,

I'm new to reading comics, and I find that often between one issue and the next, my heroes have been off gallivanting in other titles, so I miss out on parts of their stories.

Is there a site that I can use to tell me what the next issue my hero appears in is, or that would help me trace some of the side stories so I don't miss anything?

I've been reading comics digitally, but I haven't found a good way to keep up on the extra fun my characters have been having. For instance, I didn't realize Star Lord has his own title, so while reading GotG, I always felt like I had missed something. When GotG finally intersected with The Black Vortex, I finally looked up a read order and BAM! The Legendary Star Lord! Who knew? -=chuckles=-

Thanks for your help!

I've been reading Nova and GotG mostly, if that helps,

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah its getting a whole lot crazy I tried to read the New Avengers when Thor gets his new hammer and I was blown away by so much going on that it kind of lost me to.

Like what in the world they were even doing lol.

Then again I did join the story way late , drawn in by hoping to find Thor having some sense of pride again and I was expecting a bit more.

So yes I agree it seem chaotic.

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corinos:

Have you tried Comixology? I've found their selections at the end of a book help, it also shows you similar types of books to the one you just read as well.

Corinos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey @cave_duck, thanks for the suggestion. So no one seems to be running a website that shows the links? It seems like something that would be beneficial to the publishers, helping people buy more content!

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corinos:

There probably is somewhere, but I just tend to stick to the same books and avoid the crossovers as they hurt my wallet...

maltodextrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I posted a similar question as my first post the other day. Since then, I've discovered the Complete Marvel Reading List, which is helping. It's not fully up to date with the latest releases, but it gives a good idea as to how everything fits together. I'm now focusing my confusion as to what's happening with Secret Wars coming out, as there appear to be 3 Avengers titles.

bladewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Read the solicits for the month those comics come out. It usually says "Part X of (insert crossover name)" which helps.