Can Superman really take on any Bat-villians?

• 171 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Beserkerfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Beserkerfury

I've thought about it for awhile and I just don't see how Supes can win any battles with some serious Bat-villians,Here's my thoughts about how these battles would go down.

Joker-I'm sure joker has some kryptonite weapons laying around that could end supes very quickly,joker is also quite abit smarter than Clark.

Bane-lets face it,Bane outsmarted and broke the bat I see no reason why Supes would stand a chance.

Scarecrow-Bats might be able to break out of the fear toxin but I don't think Supes is smart enough to do this,Scarecrow would likely impale him with a kryptonite sword whiles he's drugged and end him.

Talons-Supes has cold breath so he stands a slight chance against a few of them,against the entire court? forget it he's done.

Clayface-not sure how he could win this one either

Owlman-A smarter,stronger batman?Forget it,no way he even makes this guy sweat.

Mister Zsasz-now honestly, I think superman can win here,He will of course have deal with Zsasz's speed and immunity to pain.

Not gonna list all of them but you guys get the drift.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

You forgot Croc; he's the reason Superman wakes up shivering and drenched in sweat every night.

Avatar image for knightofthechronicle
knightofthechronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Superman's skeleton is so much stronger than any other human. While I'm sure Bane's pretty strong, he can't break Superman! Besides, all Superman has to do is throw a punch with his superspeed and knock Bane out. Bane wouldn't know what hit him.

Chronus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Chronus

Joker-I'm sure joker has some kryptonite weapons laying around that could end supes very quickly,joker is also quite abit smarter than Clark.

Bane-lets face it,Bane outsmarted and broke the bat I see no reason why Supes would stand a chance.

Scarecrow-Bats might be able to break out of the fear toxin but I don't think Supes is smart enough to do this,Scarecrow would likely impale him with a kryptonite sword whiles he's drugged and end him.

Talons-Supes has cold breath so he stands a slight chance against a few of them,against the entire court? forget it he's done.

Mister Zsasz-now honestly, I think superman can win here,He will of course have deal with Zsasz's speed and immunity to pain.

You're severely underestimating Superman.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

so this is obviously a joke thread right...right?

Superman would oneshot ALL of Batman villain,probably at Once

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blockbuster can probably beat up Superman.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#7  Edited By Black_Claw

@beserkerfury said:

I've thought about it for awhile and I just don't see how Supes can win any battles with some serious Bat-villians,Here's my thoughts about how these battles would go down.

Not gonna list all of them but you guys get the drift.

Is this a joke? Superman could bring all of those guys down without breaking a sweat. And you are seriously deluding yourself if you think Bane could inflict serious harm on Supes.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Superman could kill literally all of Batman's villains at once in under a second if he so desired.

Blockbuster can probably beat up Superman.

That has to be a joke

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

H'whuh?

I mean I love most of the villains on that list, but realistically, Superman would wipe the floor with them.

Beserkerfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Beserkerfury

Look guys,I love superman as much as the next guy but there's no way in hell he's breaking through bane or clayface.All Bane has to is press the Venom Inject button and then it's nighty nite for supes.Bane is a master of martial arts and tactical planning,supes would be caught in a krpytonite trap and have his back broken and killed.

Stormbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@beserkerfury said:

Look guys,I love superman as much as the next guy

Yes, thats the reason you cant stop making hate threads about him. You love him as much as the next guy

Go and get banned. Please

Beserkerfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormbox: No need to be rude friend,I don't hate superman he is basically one of my favorite heroes.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You forgot Croc; he's the reason Superman wakes up shivering and drenched in sweat every night.

That's because he fears that Croc might throw a rock at him.

Stormbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Stormbox

@beserkerfury: Funniest thing I've read all week. I was gonna give you a 1/10 because you made click on this thread but now I'm givin you a 2/10 because you actually made me laugh

Keep it up

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait did I just undermine my own sarcastic joke?

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Black_Claw

@beserkerfury said:

Look guys,I love superman as much as the next guy but there's no way in hell he's breaking through bane or clayface.All Bane has to is press the Venom Inject button and then it's nighty nite for supes.Bane is a master of martial arts and tactical planning,supes would be caught in a krpytonite trap and have his back broken and killed.

Kind of ironic considering you went around this site saying how much superman sucks and how DC should discontinue him in the past. And I'm sorry, but there is no possible way realistically that a luchador wannabe on steroids can beat somebody that can fly around the world in 2 seconds, juggle aircraft carriers, and can walk away unscathed if a nuclear bomb was dropped on him.

And even if bane injected himself with a lot of venom, all supes would have to do is use his heat vision to melt the tubes supplying Bane with venom. And after that, Supes can just walk up to bane, punch him in the face and bam. Fights over.

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

Everyone knows Condiment King would kick Superman's ass from here to Sunday.

Beserkerfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Beserkerfury

@black_claw: Kind of ironic considering you went around this site saying how much superman sucks and how DC should discontinue him in the past.

I don't remember ever saying anything like that?

And even if bane injected himself with a lot of venom, all supes would have to do is use his heat vision to melt the tubes supplying Bane with venom. And after that, Supes can just walk up to bane, punch him in the face and bam

And then Superman figures out he's been led into a cleverly laid out ambush,Bane then punches him in the back with kryptonite,lifts him up and breaks him just like the Bat.Fights over.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: First of all I think the author of this thread is either trolling or pushing it. I think you are on the opposite end of the spectrum in the sense that you think Superman can stop anyone with ease. Like you say that "Superman could kill literally all of Batman's villains at once in under a second if he so desired." If it were so easy to stop these villains from committing evil acts and killing people wouldn't Superman have done it? Like it goes against Superman's character to say that he chooses to let all those villains go free at the cost of lives simply because he does not feel like taking them in. The man would never let someone die out of sheer laziness to bring in the villain. I think Superman would have trouble with these villains just like Batman. How is Superman supposed to just one shot Joker if he does not know where Joker is and what he will do next? Batmans trouble with his villains has rarely ever been a physical one, its more a problem predicting them and their plans.

Uncanny_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Why do people think Superman is dumb?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#21  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

bull. Venom only give Bane low level superhuman strength. for Clayface, all Supes has to do is use his heat vision or freeze breath, for Bane, lead suit. or just flick him.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_claw: Kind of ironic considering you went around this site saying how much superman sucks and how DC should discontinue him in the past.

And even if bane injected himself with a lot of venom, all supes would have to do is use his heat vision to melt the tubes supplying Bane with venom. And after that, Supes can just walk up to bane, punch him in the face and bam

And then Superman figures out he's been led into a cleverly laid out ambush,Bane then punches him in the back with kryptonite,lifts him up and breaks him just like the Bat.Fights over.

Your posts about superman from the past:

Superman-Invincible loser,never had a decent game,not relatable in anyway.- Lamest Heroes Vol. 1

This looks like utter trash, I guess I shouldn't expect much from a superman comic. -H'el on Earth

He shouldn't waste his time on such a lame ass character,no writer can save superman unless they scrap him and make him a worthwhile character. - Scott Synder Writing Superman

Superman is gay.- OFF YOUR MIND: What Job should Clark Kent get?

And as for the ambush, when I said melt venom tubes with his heat vision I meant ALL of them. And (depending on continuity) Whenever Bane is cut off from his venom, he shrivels up like a rotten fruit. So I highly doubt, that "cleverly laid out ambush" would work then.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yep, because Bane could TOTALLY survive/remain conscious after a punch to the face from Supes. this is just pathetic.

Beserkerfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_claw: In the secret six Bane doesn't have venom and is able to use his brains and strength to take down Bizarro Superman and black adam

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep..he loves Superman as much as the next guy....If the "next guy" is Lex Luthor.

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep another thead by a Batman fan who has never read a Superman comic. I'd usually give a 0/10, but since you underestimate Supes power rather than the standard "Blah, sooperman is so overpwa'd, mary-sue yadda yadda yadda," I'll give you 1/10.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#28  Edited By batmannflash

this is terrible. i love batman is my favorite hero but superman would kill every single one of them in one second.

batman villains aren't really supposed to be physically threatening as superman villains. it's mostly psychological among batman villains. however, that doesn't matter if superman can just snap their necks before they even see him.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to say yes.
I'm going to say yes.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would actually like to see a fully prepared Scarecrow take a whack at bringing down Superman. Would be a good arc. Unless, of course, he's completely immune to everything Crane has to offer... which is probable. Maybe he laces it with powdered kryptonite?

Nightwing4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread = ???

At first I was intrigued and then I read "forget it he's done" regarding the court of owls.

Lol.

Hit the wikis next time before make a post ok?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 the_stegman  Moderator

Beserkerfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing4: whatever you say buttercup,superman still lose to a group of talons.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay here's how this goes, Superman hangs out about a mile above Gotham and waits for an hour or two to see what ever Large target that Joker makes when he's trying to screw with Batman and then bam, heat vision to the brain pan. Then goes around Gotham faster than any of them can even see and fries any of them that might be smart enough to have some Kryptonite and then one shots all of them unless your counting Grundy as a Bat villain in which case he speed blitzes and tosses him into orbit.

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: hey! I'm a Bane expert and even if Bane were to lose (not saying my opinion) then he could definitely take more than one punch! Though I am realistic even if I'm a HUGE Bane fan and I believe he may lose MABYE!

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: hey! I'm a Bane expert and even if Bane were to lose (not saying my opinion) then he could definitely take more than one punch! Though I am realistic even if I'm a HUGE Bane fan and I believe he may lose MABYE!

it would depend on how hard Superman hits him i suppose.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only Batman villain that can beat Superman is Ra's al Ghul and maybe Owlman (evil Bruce Wayne not Lincoln March). The other Batvillains don't have a chance against Superman. Also I think it would've been a close and interesting match up if you put Batman against Superman villains.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: oh yeah if supermans pissed then anybody can go down in one punch

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RustyRoy

Yep..he loves Superman as much as the next guy....If the "next guy" is Lex Luthor.

I can already see how much heloves Superman.

@jonsmith said:
I'm going to say yes.
I'm going to say yes.

I believe Joker won in this, in a crazy way of course but still he won.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_claw: hey man insult some other character cause Bane is not some lunchador wannabe. OF COURSE Bane would lose against superman but you don't have to diss some people's childhood heroes!!!

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#42  Edited By SOG7dc

@beserkerfury:

bro.....are you even being serious. first off superman is too fast for all of them and superman is leagues smarter than ANY bat-villain. have u read all star superman? or superman earth one? or superman for tomorrow?

joker would not last 2 seconds. and superman has beaten enemies that use kryptonite on a regular basis. (metallo and lex and for that matter lex is smarter than batman and superman deals with him routinely)

bane.... really? u think bane would last a picosecond with supes?????? superman trades blows with darkseid hell superman benched pressed the earth for five days without breaking a sweat...literally!

he could use heat vision cold breath or his intellect to beat clayface just pick one

scarecrow...superman literally has brain kungfu lol

owlman...hed punch him off the planet

there is not ONE that could even make supes break a sweat...not one

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@beserkerfury: I think you're seriously overestimating the availability of Kryptonite...

Scarecrow having a Kryptonite sword?? Come on, man.

Batman is my all-time favorite character and his villains are also my favorite bad guys(especially Bane), but you are seriously overestimating his villains!

If you like the character so much then the best thing you can do is stop making threads like this, it gives people the wrong impression of his fans hence a horrible impression of the character.

Frankly, it's fanboys like you that put all us Batman fans to shame.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By hart7668

The only thing Batman's villains can get off of Superman is a moral victory, kind of like Injustice Gods Among Us. Really, these guys aren't going to put a dent in a being who can tank an exploding planetoid.

No Caption Provided

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

#45  Edited By TDK_1997

This made me laugh so hard. :D:D

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heat vision the planet. /batman, /his villains and /gotham.

R.I.P.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good god, not sure if the author of this thread is a troll or just an idiot ;)

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where I come from jokes are suppose to be funny, they arent suppose to make you feel sorry for the person telling the joke...

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By mightyrearranger

Methinks this forum really needs to adjust it's collective sarcasm meter...

However, Scarecrow/Supes is the best matchup.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the author has a point though,

Now lets see, Im sure no one can match supes in physical fights so bane and clayface arent a threat, but on the other hand battles arent all about physical fights. I think the joker can easily own supes, not beat him down but like find a way to get him eventually killed mainly because of the fact that he is a psychopath and unpredictible. Joker will find kryptonite and he has the potential to think of a cruel plan that will end up in supermans death. Scarecrow on the other hand can pretty much do anything he wants to superman, in fact he could even make him cry for his mom. Out of all the superheroez, batman is the only person that could face joker and scarecrow only because of his immunity and usage of fear.