Can I Get Some Cheese With That Review: A DC Fail Editorial

DemFeetTho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

LMAO!! I saw this article on CBM.com and was wondering if you guys agreed on what it said about DC.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/comics/dc_comics/can-i-get-some-cheese-with-that-review-a-dc-fail-editorial-a143539

Here's some of what it said. lol

"That "historical event" tho" -Jimmierustler

And to think...after GL and MoS(CCF) we thought the only direction DC could go was up. Ha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Then here came probably the biggest fail movie of all time, BvS: Dawn of _________. You're welcome to fill in the blank with what ever fitting fail title you like. I'm going with Dawn of DOGGY S*IT. Because that's exactly what that movie was. A film that was supposed to gross around 1.4-5bil ended up making less than Spider-man 3 and is rated 27% on Rotten Tomatoes. It got pulled out of 80% of theaters in China on it's second weekend than got beat by Melissa McCarthy's The Boss on the third. Man-o-man-o-man. WB/DC has already ruined all hype for the Justice League. I wouldn't be surprised if China refused to play the movie in there theaters completely. It's almost a given that the JL movie will make less than BvS.

DC live action(CF) is just really not the greatest in general. Live action has traditionally always been a huge fail for DC. With the exception of TDK it's really just been a never ending fail compilation reel. I always get a kick outta fanboys who STILL use TDK in every movie vs movie debate because DC hasn't done anything worth while since. Who knows. Maybe Suicide Squad could turn things around."

Avatar image for deactivated-57af58bda2d61
deactivated-57af58bda2d61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I always turn to the insight of Yaboi when it comes to anything.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

lol

DemFeetTho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

"Dawn of DOGGY S*IT"

I saw that staring at me ^ and refused to read any further. Ugh...