Can Buu be killed through Blunt Force by Anyone?

majin77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By majin77
No Caption Provided

Alright, so this has been bothering me a lot lately. I've heard people say this a lot on Instagram battle pages, and I'm really confused. People keep saying that any Buu can be killed through blunt force/trauma. "Well yeah dummy, Beerus KO'd Fat Buu through blunt force in Battle of the Gods". I know. That's why I'm confused. Is this a inconsistency from Super? Did the writers forget what Vegeta said? If you look back at the Manga during the final fight against Buu (Kid Buu), Fat Buu steps in to hold off Kid Buu, but eventually get's overwhelmed by Kid Buu's superior power. Vegeta points out that Fat Buu's power begins to decline, stating "they can get hurt, when they're fighting another Boo". From what I remember, none of the other Buus get legitimately hurt/KO'd in any of their other fights, whether it be Super Buu vs Gotenks, Vegito vs Buuhan, etc, except for these two fights (Kid Buu vs Fat Buu, and Fat Buu vs Beerus). From my observations, all the Buus pretty much have unlimited power/energy, and don't get tired or fatigued, unless fighting another Buu. Could this be just a mistake from Vegeta, or was Buu only KO'd by Beerus because he's a God or has God Ki?

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta said that the can get hurt while fight the other. He never said that was the only way to hurt him. So honestly there is no contradiction to be seen.

majin77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod: But Vegeta states "they can get hurt, when they're fighting another Boo", implying blunt attacks, because Kid Buu was using Blunt attacks on Fat Buu at the time. And this is for Blunt Force/Trauma only. No energy based attacks, because obviously he can be killed by energy attacks.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majin77: well from what I've seen Buu is resistant to blunt force but not completely immune. So if enough force is applied it will hurt.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buu is not immune to blunt force

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where did Beerus ko'ed Buu with physicals? In the manga Beerus used tk on Buu and Gohan. In the anime he blasted him into ocean.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Thekillerklok

answer to op.

I would assume so given characters with multiversal+ physicals exist.

Avatar image for redwhiteandbluesupes
RedWhiteAndBlueSupes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frankly his seemingly endless way to regenerate himself from physical attacks was a little much. I assume he can be destroyed from physical attacks but I can't think of any in continuity example that would show he could be

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

Lawz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was getting beat up enough by Kid Buu that he stopped regenerating. Eventually he'd probably just die imo.

majin77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lawz: That wasn't the case. Kid Buu just wasn't blasting holes in him anymore. He was just beating him to a pulp.

majin77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod: Vegito was stronger than Super Buu, yet Super Buu wasn't dying from the blunt trauma. Vegito even told him to stop joking around.

majin77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majin77: yes I know however it also probably depends on the difference between the two in power.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu can be killed by physical force, during his fight with Vegito stated that there was a limit to buu's regen.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu can be killed by physical force, during his fight with Vegito stated that there was a limit to buu's regen.

really?

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: yeah, Buu's threshold is just really really high

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

No Caption Provided

majin77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: I don't recall. You have the scan? Manga>Anime btw when it comes to accuracy.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

agreed but he is VERY resistant