inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

In case you missed it, the next big LEGO game is "Marvel's Avengers." The game will take players through the events of both The Avengers and Avengers: Age of Ultron.

The game is still months from coming away, hitting stores on January 26, 2016, but there is some new info about the upcoming LEGO game.

For those folks who pre-order the game at Gamestop, they will recieve a Silver Centurion Iron Man LEGO minifigure, an outfit that is actually playable in the game.

LEGO Marvel’s Avengers will be available on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS and Windows PC.

In addition, here's some screenshots of the upcoming game featuring Bruce Banner, Hulk, Kamala Khan, Speed, Thor, and Squirrel Girl.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for 12_percent_of_a_plan
12_Percent_Of_A_Plan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

STOKED!

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

While I know the Lego games continue to make money I am kind of sad Marvel is not thinking of expanding and making more marvel games, a brand new Ultimate Alliance with modern characters but with that same old school game play and team mechanics would sell great.

UA had a solid story too, sadly Lego Marvel heroes was kind of cringe on the plot and details, even if the voice acting was above average.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

@titanbreaker: I wish they would a moon knight videogame. That would be pretty cool. Or a Daredevil game.

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman3000: If they were convinced the $ was there in making one I imagine they still would not do it. Sadly neither Marvel or DC (aside from the Arkham series) seem to intrested in cashing in the massive boom in comic love. You would think they would be making games left right on center, even movie tie in's/adaptations but even those stopped.

Do Marvel and DC just not think its worth there time to focus on a single hero game? (Aside from Batman)

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Too bad that even though you'll get to unlock some new characters, because it's based on the movies you'll be forced to use only characters who were actually in two of the Avengers movies through the main missions.

Something I wish they would do is how like back in Ultimate Alliance where they allowed you to play as whoever you wanted, and while their was a main story that you characters followed, you weren't bound to have to use certain characters but could instead use a team of your favorite characters, with whom you could customize and level up.

leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

While I know the Lego games continue to make money I am kind of sad Marvel is not thinking of expanding and making more marvel games, a brand new Ultimate Alliance with modern characters but with that same old school game play and team mechanics would sell great.

UA had a solid story too, sadly Lego Marvel heroes was kind of cringe on the plot and details, even if the voice acting was above average.

Actually they are planning new games, with announcements planned for next year

http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/13/marvel-promise-new-quality-focused-console-games-5293544/

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

the bottom of the barrel has officially been scraped

IDontLikeBirds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman3000: If they were convinced the $ was there in making one I imagine they still would not do it. Sadly neither Marvel or DC (aside from the Arkham series) seem to intrested in cashing in the massive boom in comic love. You would think they would be making games left right on center, even movie tie in's/adaptations but even those stopped.

Do Marvel and DC just not think its worth there time to focus on a single hero game? (Aside from Batman)

Did you forget Injustice? They've talked of doing another DC game in the future, though I hope it's not in the Injustice world, but closer to a COIE story, but still a fighting game.

ScottyHawkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 122

#9 ScottyHawkeye  Online

where MCU Spidey

viin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought they made this game already

ParaChomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my god, Kamala! I'm so stoked right now.

theMightyMODOK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

This feels like a step down from MARVEL Super-heroes.

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lego Marvel Avengers: Bottom of the Barrel.

Protoflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this game will be super fun. I just wish it was for all the MCU movies instead of just the two measly avengers movies. Just seems like it'll be a lot shorter than a lot of the other lego games. I can't imagine it being longer than 5 hours. But the inclusion of Kamala Khan is seriously making me think about it. But I can't imagine paying any more than 30 for it.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

Cool

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leokearon: Thank you so much for this information, I had genuinely not heard even a rumor of such things.

Techherofan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Techherofan

Wonder when Telltale games and Marvel going to release info on that game they're working on?

Avatar image for currentthor2015
CurrentThor2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leokearon: But is the info from this link official? I know they didnt set anything in stone but I'm always cautious as to what I believe unless its a direct announement from the company themselves.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

ms marvel, speed , and the new thor?? i like !!