Batman with the SSS

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By comicace3

What would batman be like if he had the super soldier serum? Would he be just like Cap. America or Death stroke. Would he have superhuman abilities just like Ult. Cap. or someone better?

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ThanoStomp

You answered you're own question... he would be just like Cap and Deathstroke - a borderline enhanced/superhuman. But, it would make Batman less interesting and less compelling.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By comicace3

@ThanoStomp: Did I really? Oh well I just made this thread for the fun.

roboadmiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By roboadmiral

You would end up with a Captain America level of physical capability, which is marginally better than Batman, but with all Batman's training and skills, which outstrip Cap's by quite a wide margin. Although I do agree, that Batman is somewhat less interesting with SSS.

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Franchise1590

Bat's with SSS would make half of his rogue gallery non-threats anymore. I half to admit it always seemed silly to me that someone as smart and paranoid as Batman wouldn't make himself a SSS type of injection to make things easier on his body so he can at least protect Gotham longer.

Also seems unrealistic that Batman wouldn't create some Samus Aran type armor that allow him to retain his agility while giving him a huge durability boost. IRL he'd do one or very likely both since he's so focused being at his best.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
@Franchise1590

Bat's with SSS would make half of his rogue gallery non-threats anymore. I half to admit it always seemed silly to me that someone as smart and paranoid as Batman wouldn't make himself a SSS type of injection to make things easier on his body so he can at least protect Gotham longer.

Also seems unrealistic that Batman wouldn't create some Samus Aran type armor that allow him to retain his agility while giving him a huge durability boost. IRL he'd do one or very likely both since he's so focused being at his best.

This