• 66 results
Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Meh. Maybe if DC wasn't so scared of Age of Ultron and Ant-Man, they wouldn't have delayed...twice...Now we have to wait until 2016.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By mickey-mouse

This better not be some horse**** teaser, it better be a full on trailer. Even though I did like certain teasers like I really love the teaser for The Dark Knight where you just hear the joker talking. I don't think DC can pull that off with this one, they have to show us at least a full min of footage because of how long they have waited to put anything out there. This movie is like 10 months away, but it's time to pony up and show us the goods.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@nightway: They aren't. They delayed it once to May 2016, only to move it UP to March 2015. And, if you think WB is afraid of Ant-Man you are delirious. Batman alone could take on The Avengers and win, adding Superman only puts it over the top.

I swear, Marvel fans need to get over themselves, WB isn't afraid of Marvel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway: They aren't. They delayed it once to May 2016, only to move it UP to March 2015. And, if you think WB is afraid of Ant-Man you are delirious. Batman alone could take on The Avengers and win, adding Superman only puts it over the top.

I swear, Marvel fans need to get over themselves, WB isn't afraid of Marvel.

What?

Double what?

If you mean money wise, remember how a tree and a talking raccoon made more money than Superman... Fight wise, Batman would get absolutely raped and Superman wasn't really that impressive. The Avengers are facing a bigger and badder threat, Ultron, who Batman and Superman couldn't beat movie or comic wise.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway: Yeah, but that's because one movie is thought of as one of the best movies of its year by critics and audiences alike, was very kid friendly and didn't face much competition in its release span.

Compare that to MoS which was highly divise, very adult oriented with little substance and faced off against Monsters University and Zombies A WEEK AFTER ITS RELEASE.

Comparing those two movies with one and other is a bad excuse.

And who cares about who The Avengers are facing? Superman, Batman and Lex Luthor are facing off. All it needs is Joker and you'll have the four most iconic characters in comics in one movie at once. And, BvS is written by a very good writer, unlike MoS which was written by Snyder and Goyer.

WB is not afraid of Ant-Man(eww). BvS won't match the Avengers (I have them coming in at 800M), but it will beat Ant-Man(650M).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway: Yeah, but that's because one movie is thought of as one of the best movies of its year by critics and audiences alike, was very kid friendly and didn't face much competition in its release span.

Compare that to MoS which was highly divise, very adult oriented with little substance and faced off against Monsters University and Zombies A WEEK AFTER ITS RELEASE.

Comparing those two movies with one and other is a bad excuse.

And who cares about who The Avengers are facing? Superman, Batman and Lex Luthor are facing off. All it needs is Joker and you'll have the four most iconic characters in comics in one movie at once. And, BvS is written by a very good writer, unlike MoS which was written by Snyder and Goyer.

WB is not afraid of Ant-Man(eww). BvS won't match the Avengers (I have them coming in at 800M), but it will beat Ant-Man(650M).

Kid friendly? It's filled with language, and has a lot of on screen deaths.

True, but it's competition was Monster University...that is kinda sad.

Pretty much everyone. James Spader is playing Ultron. That is a good thing, about Lex Luthor, but he doesn't seem like much of a threat, especially since Kryptonite doesn't exist in the DCCU.

True.

It will most likely beat Ant Man, but it's kind of annoying to fans for the movie being delayed. It's because of the competition, they don't want it to fall short like MoS did. With competition liek Age of Ultron I would be cautious too.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Superguy1591

@nightway:

Language and death? Superman snapped someone's neck...in front of everyone to kill the bad guy. GotG beat the bad guy with a dance off. -_-

Animated movies rule the summer. Do you think Avengers would be able to match Frozen? Cap 2 barely beat Rio 2 when they faced off in theaters. Interstellar lost to Big Hero 6 and that was a very good movie.

That's good. You can beat Superman without Kryptonite and these are two of the biggest brains in the DCU. With creative writing, it would be fun to see how these two will irritate Superman--I'm not expecting them to beat Superman.

Age of Ultron is facing off against another WB movie two week into its release with WB giving Mad Max BvS' trailer to prop it up. BvS was never in competition with The Avengers, it was set to be released a month later.

I don't mind the wait. I want to see a good movie, and if they need time, Im all for the wait.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591:

Ronan snapped a neck casually and that slave girl who grabbed the Power Gem literally exploded...

True.

Also true. Kryptonians aren't that impressive. After all, Faora got knocked out by missile.

The name of said movie?

I see.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway:

Yes, but Chris Pratt did snap Ronan's neck. The Lion King had Scar throw Mufasa off a cliff--people don't mind seeing the villain kill. It's when the hero kills that it gets dark.

Mad Max is set to be released on May 15, which is what BvS will launch its trailer on. It's clear WB thinks BvS is a product that will bring butts to the seat against the Avengers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: We see the Guardians blast Ronan into oblivion. We see Drax rip a part of a guy's head off. We see Groot IMPALE a group of soldiers and beat them to death by bashing them against a wall. There was plenty of them killing in that movie.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway: I don't remember any of the Drax thing. I remember Groot's impaling scene, but I don't even think the people died. As far as Ronan, they held hands and shot him. It's not very graphic. Plus, the movie had a talking stuffed animal for pete's sake.

Man of Steel's suit barely had primary colors in it...and he's Superman. Guardians of the Galaxy was a jokester movie.

Saying GOTG is a adult oriented as MoS is you lying to itself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: I'm not saying it's as mature as MoS, I'm just saying it's not as child friendly as you said. That Drax thing was when he was fighting the cyborg assistant of Ronan. Oh, and about Groot:

Loading Video...

Skip to 1:40

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway: then he smiles like a special needs person, showing a sense of innocence as if he doesn't know what he's doing.

Come on, GotG was very kid friendly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: Very kid friendly? Oh..Right.. When..

"You said it yourself, b!tch. We're the Guardians of the Galaxy."

"I don't believe anyone's 100% a dick."

"Sh!t"

"Damn it, boy."

And again, the ripping of the head.

No Caption Provided