Batman/Superman Issue #1

Brad387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Brad387

I just read this first issue and liked it, but does anyone here understand the ending? I'm a little confused. They didn't know each other and were fighting, then they suddenly know each other? Can someone explain?

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

@brad387: Superman was transported to what looked like Earth 2 where he met up with an alternate universe Batman. Batman knew who he was but Superman still had no idea and just assumed that the Batman he was fighting was the same guy with a costume change. Batman was more than likely also transported to Earth 2 but we havent seen exactly where he ended up quite yet.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@brad387 said:

I just read this first issue and liked it, but does anyone here understand the ending? I'm a little confused. They didn't know each other and were fighting, then they suddenly know each other? Can someone explain?

He was transported to Earth 2.

Earth 2 Batman knows that worlds' Clark the same way Pre-new 52 Batman and Superman were friends.That's how Batman knew who he was.

So he was transported to Earth 2 by unknown means.Perhaps that Demon that possessed Catwoman was behind it....perhaps he was in collaboration with someone,we don't know....

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noj said:

@brad387: Superman was transported to what looked like Earth 2 where he met up with an alternate universe Batman. Batman knew who he was but Superman still had no idea and just assumed that the Batman he was fighting was the same guy with a costume change. Batman was more than likely also transported to Earth 2 but we havent seen exactly where he ended up quite yet.

Superman was also transported to Earth 2

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

@noj said:

this is pretty much it.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noj said:

Superman was also transported to Earth 2

RyanCaskey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that whoever possessed Catwoman, left her body and possessed Superman, and when she did, she transported Clark's subconscious self to an alternate universe. I'm not sure though.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brad387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Superman was taken into an alternate universe with a different Batman who knew him?

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cameron83

@brad387 said:

So Superman was taken into an alternate universe with a different Batman who knew him?

not him personally,that Earths Batman was good friends with that Earths Superman.

Basically,they had a friendship that was like the Pre-New 52 Superman and Batman was....

So he mistook the Main Earth Superman for his Superman.

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Ah, had no idea it was supposed to be Earth 2. Disappointed they ditched the old logo (I liked how the old series had no text-title, just the symbol) & not a fan of the art at all. Story's cool so far though.

Brad387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brad387 said:

not him personally,that Earths Batman was good friends with that Earths Superman.

Basically,they had a friendship that was like the Pre-New 52 Superman and Batman was....

So he mistook the Main Earth Superman for his Superman.

Well, I've only read New 52.