• 143 results
ImMadNice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ImMadNice

Ben just tweeted a video of Deathstroke - looks like maybe him from that nightwing YouTube fan made show? Anyway looks like Ben is teasing slades entry into the DCEU.

Justice league?

Or solo batman movie?

https://mobile.twitter.com/BenAffleck

Incredible_J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh...

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow he is casually dropping a bomb like that.

ImMadNice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it would have to be solo batman, not main villain. Maybe someone the riddler tricks batman into fighting

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

I think it would have to be solo batman, not main villain. Maybe someone the riddler tricks batman into fighting

I hope not I'd rather see Batman match wits with someone who's brain has been enhanced than Riddler. If Deathstroke is the villain then hopefully he is the main one or it's just a waste of character.

Damn though, what is Affleck teasing?

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good luck Deathstroke.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Better costume than Arrow btw

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is teasing that Deathstroke is going to be the villain of the Batman movie, I kind of want a Ten Nights of the Beast kind of story but with Deathstroke instead of KGBeast.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is one of the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks almost identical to Arkham Deathstroke

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still the DCEU

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Black_Arrow

Or They could modify Deathstroke's orginal origin story. So an organization (that could be the behind the scenes villain on this Bataman's trilogy) hires Grant Wilson to kill Batman, They face each other, Grant dies. Slade promises that he will finish he son's job and He will make a plan to finally drop Batman. This story could include Nightwing, as a way of getting revenge on Batman, Slade might threaten to kill Batman's adopted son.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is probably an early costume and not the final version (that we might see on screen).

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By entropy_aegis

@black_arrow said:

Or They could modify Deathstroke's orginal origin story. So an organization (that could be the behind the scenes villain on this Bataman's trilogy) hires Grant Wilson to kill Batman, They face each other, Grant dies. Slade promises that he will finish he son's job and He will make a plan to finally drop Batman. This story could include Nightwing, as a way of getting revenge on Batman, Slade might threaten to kill Batman's adopted son.

Or they can connect Adeline Kane to Batman's family from his mothers side, she can be Batman's love interest who's trying to use him to take down her ex husband, they can even drop a Kate Kane easter egg or introduce her outright. There's also the Beware the Batman direction in which Slade worked with Alfred in intelligence service. The possibilities are endless, just hope they dont go the Ra's al Ghul's heir direction, that would be beyond lame.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Affleck... Not one care and he owns it

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Be great for a Batman solo...if he's in JL it's a waste cause it will only be a small cameo probably.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks vert much like Arkham Origins. I really miss his pre52 look.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't want his suit to be like that if he gets introduced in the DCEU. His suit should be slick, but at the same time seem like an armor. Sort of like this:

No Caption Provided

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zaied

I figured he'd be in the Batman solo film ever since he was booted from CW. Not to mention, the producers stated he was tied to a DC film which explains why they can't use him.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#24  Edited By TDK_1997

The costume looks terrific, way better than the Arrow version of it. But I am curious, what exactly is Ben teasing and what is it part of?

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

The costume looks terrific, way better than the Arrow version of it. But I am curious, what exactly is Ben teasing and what is it part of?

Some great freaking badassness.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Disagree. It's too bulky and hard to move it from the way the guy is walking (and don't use none of that, it's fiction, bull honky on me). A friend of mine said the CW one looked like Paintball gear and I'm like "You mean a game that is meant to test you agility and helpful in combat? How dumb of them"

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@tdk_1997 said:

Some great freaking badassness.

Yeah, but I am curious if it's from Justice League and how exactly Slade ties with the JL story.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#28  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@entropy_aegis said:
@immadnice said:

I hope not I'd rather see Batman match wits with someone who's brain has been enhanced than Riddler. If Deathstroke is the villain then hopefully he is the main one or it's just a waste of character.

Yeah one on one Batman Vs Deathstroke would be pretty great I think. No other villains just two men matching brain and brawn the whole movie. Also I want a samurai showdown scene where they ditch all gear and sword fight it out, preferably at sunrise on the rooftop of a building.

FreedomZebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FreedomZebra

If he's in Justice League he would work really well as a counter to Batman. Lex could hire him to eliminate the Meta's he had on file so it would be a race between him and Bruce to get to them first. Plus it would give Batman someone to fight when Steppenwolf shows up. Otherwise we're going to get another scene of Batman trying his best to not die during the final battle.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:

Disagree. It's too bulky and hard to move it from the way the guy is walking (and don't use none of that, it's fiction, bull honky on me). A friend of mine said the CW one looked like Paintball gear and I'm like "You mean a game that is meant to test you agility and helpful in combat? How dumb of them"

He's not wearing hockey pads.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt this is even the final costume. Probably just something out together quickly for test footage

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he's in Justice League he would work really well as a counter to Batman. Lex could hire him to eliminate the Meta's he had on file so it would be a race between him and Bruce to get to them first. Plus it would give Batman someone to fight when Steppenwolf shows up. Otherwise we're going to get another scene of Batman trying his best to not die during the final battle.

That would be underwhelming

@entropy_aegis said:
@immadnice said:

Yeah one on one Batman Vs Deathstroke would be pretty great I think. No other villains just two men matching brain and brawn the whole movie. Also I want a samurai showdown scene where they ditch all gear and sword fight it out, preferably at sunrise on the rooftop of a building.

This would be great.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

Havent people already debunked this as footage from the vr Arkham game?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's from a game then:

Why would Affleck share it?

Why would it be in his test footage monitor?

Why is there a BvS Batmobile in the background?

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt this is even the final costume. Probably just something out together quickly for test footage

Yeah this is why I think it looks so much like the Arkham Orgins costume.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a wrap folks. Take it with a huge grain of salt but Wrap says that they have a source that just confirmed Slade as the main villain of Batman.

FreedomZebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FreedomZebra
@entropy_aegis said:
@freedomzebra said:

That would be underwhelming

@jonny_anonymous said:
@entropy_aegis said:
@immadnice said:

This would be great.

Deathstroke being in a Justice League movie as a secondary antagonist is underwhelming. But it's probably what we're going to get. At the very least we might get some awesome fights scenes between him and the various League members, though.

Batman vs Deathstroke would be an awesome movie. Affleck needs to make it happen. I really hope we don't get another Joker story.

Edit: Holy Pessimism, Batman! I assumed the worst but if The Wrap is to be believed all will be well!

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks pretty awesome.

@lukehero said:

Be great for a Batman solo...if he's in JL it's a waste cause it will only be a small cameo probably.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Looks cool.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol that awkward moment when you realize this would've made it to the front page of the site if it was Marvel news....

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't really like Slade, but it's a solid look at least.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stephen Lang or Matt Damon for Deathstroke

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: The colors are ugly and too bright in this costume. The orange lines are placed randomly. Look at his legs, they look terrible. He looks like an action figure. It looks like Slade said to himself "I'm going to make a supervillain costume because I am a supervillain" instead of the natural, scary military armor the CW version wore.

The bandana is appreciated though.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MAZAHS117

@nickzambuto: I agree with some of your points on the suit here in comparison to C-Dubb 'stroke. I do like the mask better than the C-Dubb version tho.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: The colors are ugly and too bright in this costume. The orange lines are placed randomly. Look at his legs, they look terrible. He looks like an action figure. It looks like Slade said to himself "I'm going to make a supervillain costume because I am a supervillain" instead of the natural, scary military armor the CW version wore.

You mean the plastic-hockey mask cosplayer? Nahh

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

An FMV vr game? that seems unlikely.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By renamed040924

@modernww2fare: You can't cosplay as a hockey player... I mean I guess you COULD but that's kind of a weird way to describe him. The mask and armor are realistic, he looks like an actual scary military assassin. Like he's gonna come and torture you for information and not feel a thing. He looks inhuman.

The above gif just looks like "I am a supervillain come to fight the hero!"

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

ImMadNice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: completely agree with having his look be slick armour similar to deadpool rather than one like crossbones