'Ask G-Man' Video Questions

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#201  Edited By krspaceT
  1. If you had to choose a current writer to start a new Static series, who would you choose and why
  2. If you had to choose enemies of other DC heroes, who would be the best to be sent out against Superman to help his Rogue's gallery
  3. If you were a comic writer, would you bring back Nightcrawler?
  4. Should DC buy Marvel or Vice Versa.....what would your reaction be
  5. What is the average length of a average series in a normal comic atmosphere
  6. What was the New 52's greatest mistake in your opinion
  7. Do comic fans do anything but complain?
  8. Who is your dream X man team
  9. With the Multiverse of DC apparently back to full form after the New 52, do you think that a pre Flashpoint world might exist somewhere?
  10. Could Icon have his own series?
  11. Do you think Greg Weisman (Spectacular Spiderman, Young Justice, Gargoyles) should write comics more often
  12. Do you think Donner and Blitzen could join Birds of Prey
  13. In your opinion, whose the most attractive X men female
  14. Whose more trustworthy, the Hulk or Iron Man
  15. Could a DC Civil War occur
rocketBANG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By rocketBANG

Can superman connect with the speed force like the flash?

Boomstam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Boomstam

Hello G-man,

I'm new to this site/forum and to comics as well, but i'd like to ask you a few questions.

1. Since my comic reading days started with the TV show Smallville, I was wondering if you've seen it and what you think about it?

2. Are you reading the comic Smallville season 11 and what do you think about it?

3. Are you going to watch the new show Arrow?

4. Do you know of any Marvel TV shows?

Thanks in advance

SilentStrife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By SilentStrife88

Hey G-man, great fan of the site, my favorite go to place for comic info. Have just a few questions, if you could answer them that would be greatly appreciated. I know you're a fan of the big guy in red, white, and blue so:

1) Which version of Captain America is you're favorite? Earth 616 Cap or the Earth 1610 (Ultimate verse)?

2) Since Christopher Nolan finished his Dark Knight Trilogy and is producing The Man of Steel, what are the chances he might just make his own versions of Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, and Flash to make his own Justice League?

^ I ask this because he did say he's done with making Batman movies, but Justice League isn't technically a Batman m, ovie.

Thanks, and no rush on responding, if you can't get to these its ok.

Have a good week

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#205  Edited By DanialCarroll

You mentioned on the podcast once that Doop's gibberish actually has meaning. So, I decoded his latest Wolverine and The X-Men speech and all it said was, "I don't know what to say. None of you can even understand what I am saying. Let's just move on."

So my question is: Have you ever deciphered any? If so, was it ever anything funny or unexpected?

Sad, but not really funny.
Sad, but not really funny.
Phantim555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Phantim555

Hey G-man I'm curious I downloaded the my comicvine app and I was just wondering how come its news section doesn't update in sync w/ the website.

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#207  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Hey G-Man

Don't know if you've read any of the issues but what do you think of the Doctor Who, Star Trek crossover that's out at the moment and what would you like to see Doctor Who cross over into, perhaps a showdown with Galactus?

kilon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#208  Edited By kilon

1. will marvel ever make a shield TV series?

2.who is the justice league's greatest foe?

3. justice league vs avengers. who do u think would win in a fight?

BatMark_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By BatMark_

Hey have you heard of D.I.C.E? It's the Dublin International Comic Expo being held in Ireland for the first time this year. It's the first real comic convention that Ireland has ever held, and it's actually got some good guests lined up, including Matt Fraction, Dave Johnson, Rafa Albuqerque and John Layman, just to name a few.

Is there any chance that you would be attending this event? It's being held in September, and it should be awesome.

tylerlugowski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By tylerlugowski

Explain more about what the new Marvel NOW universe is? still a little confused on it.

Avatar image for thatcoolguysteven
thatcoolguysteven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hay Gman, Have you heard of the free 5-comic Reboot of Cyber Force?,

Avatar image for thatcoolguysteven
thatcoolguysteven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hay Gman, I recently have donated money on KICKSTARTER to some interesting comic books like Oxymoron and the Cyber Force Reboot? i was wondering if you have ever donated or checked out any of the comics that came out of a KICKSTARTER.

PS. Go Check out Sullivan Sluggers on Comicxology, it is Amazing and also started out as a KICKSTARTER

Avatar image for theytoldmemynamewasmike
TheytoldmemynamewasMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey G man!Great thing these answer videos!Always fun to watch!One question:

1)Do you think the heavily themed run of Jason Aaron in Wolverine with the Red Right Hand didn't really influence the character?I mean SPOILER ALERT : they made him kill his own children and it is never mentioned in AvX.Personally I loved the story arc and I believe it should have left a bigger mark on Wolverine

mattwing87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By mattwing87

What do you think of Darkhawk? Do you think we will ever see Darkhawk returning to his own series? Maybe in the Marvel NOW! relaunch?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#215  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

What do you think about Image Comics havering a shared universe and do you think it will ever happen?  

arw1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By arw1985

I guess I have two questions:

1. Which movie is worst: Steel with Shaquille O'Neal or Catwoman with Halle Berry?

2. Who do you think will be the best writer for Action Comics when Grant Morrison is gone?

Avatar image for crazyflashfan11
crazyflashfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By crazyflashfan11

Hey G-Man,

1. Which new "Marvel NOW!" book are you most looking forward to?

2.In your mind, who deserves the seventh spot in the Justice League? Cyborg, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman, Booster Gold, Hawkgirl, Deadman, etc.?

3. If the Justice League rumor is true, who should be the up-front villain for the next Batman: Arkham City game?

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By krspaceT

Do I ask too many questions? I am just trying to be different instead of asking the same Injustice question again and again

1. If Pokemon invaded Earth-616 or the Main DC universe, which would fair better
  2. If Death Note was bought by either DC or Marvel, who'd be able to include it better
  3. Could DC and Marvel even buy other non comic franchises and add them to their universes.
  4. Could Organization 13 be a threat to the Marvel Universe
  5. If Uncle Ben was brought back as a cyborg with a Hush like personality, save replacing batman with Spiderman...how will the fans react?
  6. What is required to make a good villain?
  7. If say Scott Lobdell made a villain based on the Naruto villian Hidan, a living Voodoo doll, would he be a good Superman foe?
  8. What is the best animated series from DC or Marvel in your opinion.
  9. Which of Greg's works is better; Spectacular Spiderman or Young Justice
Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#219  Edited By Teerack

What's your theory for what will happen in spider-man 700?

fojtikbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#220  Edited By fojtikbt

Would you personally like to see Norman Osborn return to being Green Goblin?

Avatar image for secondfallen616
secondfallen616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By secondfallen616

Hey G-Man,

Which of the New 52 titles would YOU cancel?

Gonzo33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Gonzo33

Hey G-Man,

Who is your comic book crush? Mine would be Kitty Pryde.

Thanks

JayMar89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By JayMar89

Have you heard anything about what is going on with the he man mini was it cancelled

howlettgrowl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#224  Edited By howlettgrowl

hey G to the Man

I was wondering if quests are gonna come back???

thanks!!!!

SlovBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By SlovBoy

Do you believe that race (as in skin color) really matters when you're casting somebody as a supervillian or supporting character? Like for instance if the character of Black Manta was being played by a white guy.

MrGore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By MrGore

Hey, I haven't really been able to read comics lately, one of my favourite chars is the Hulk, and I loved Planet Hulk, then I read World War Hulk and I haven't been able to keep up after that.

But I have read summaries from the books and transparently they killed that King Hulk personality and Hulk became a savage Hulk again.

So I want to know what happened?

Also what is your opinion on this? For me this King Hulk was the best ever, he started as savage, but he spent so much time without going back to Banner that his little childish green brain grew and developed a personality of it's own instead of being a the brute dumber than a new born Hulk. In this personality we could see the real Hulk, the way he kept outsmarting everyone allowed us to the that Joe Fixit was part of it, he came to terms with being Banner when he showed his true for to his new wife and this wasn't a new personality like Professor Hulk, this was the true Hulk personality, but it seems that the Hulk brain is reset to dumb when the retreats so they kinda killed it, don't you think we should have a long run with the Hulk as King Hulk (just his personality since he's not a king anymore).

Hope watch you answer to this one asap, but I know you don't really have much time and I respect it.

Cheers!

kilon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By kilon

1. will moon knight ever get his own movie, animated series and game cause he should cause he's too cool.?

2. which is better? the hand or league of Assanians?

3.between marvel and DC? which one has sexiest women.?

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

What's up with that Andre the Giant sprite at the top of the page next to the 'Become a premium member' link?

mcgregorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By mcgregorp

hey G-man will there ever be a after the watchmen series

The Finality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By The Finality

G-Man, which Superman rogue do you think deserves the summer blockbuster live action movie treatment? (Besides Lex and Zod?)

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#231  Edited By TheMess1428

Hey G-Man, SMALLVILLE: SEASON ELEVEN seems successful and we have all the other shows like Buffy, Charmed, and Jericho getting new comic continuations, do you think it's possible that we might get a HEROES: SEASON FIVE comic?

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#232  Edited By the_tree

With the Trinity War coming up, do you think DC will have another timeline alteration since Pandora's apparently involved?

Lastly, what title from before the DC relaunch do you miss the most?

Xtremesteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Xtremesteve

Hey Gman, I'd like maybe get involved in creating an online comic. I'm a big fan of Crossed: Wish You Were Here. Comicvine is a great site. Do you have any advice for novices looking to get into web publishing?

Xtremesteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Xtremesteve

Hey G-Man... here's a couple more:

1. I loved Darkhawk and Sleepwalker in the 90's... why don't they get much play anymore??

2. Why are Ghost Rider and Punisher hardly ever included in big crossover events??

borges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By borges

Your (general) opinion on Foolkiller?  Specifically, are his actions morally sound...

Avatar image for theytoldmemynamewasmike
TheytoldmemynamewasMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey Gman!Couple of questions:

1)Do you think the story of the Red Right Hand didn't really had a strong impact on Wolverine althought it was sock for the readers?

2)Do you think Marvel deliberately made Cyclops kind of an asshole so that everyone would cheer up for the Avengers in AvX?

3)How much do you think the cinematic universe of Marvel and DC should have an effect in their comics.For example I think it is kinda lousy that Marvel had Nick Fury have a black son that is almost identical to the Ultimate/Cinematic Universe just so that the new readers would not be confused with who is who.

mattydeNero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By mattydeNero

YOUR SCENARIO: You are "in" the comics. You can form a super hero team consisting of 3 heroes including yourself, only you have to pick them as if it were a fifth grade kickball team(you are not in the fifth grade). The line of these heroes for hire consist of:

TOAD from Jason Aaron's Wolv. and the X-Men, RED ROBIN, MS.MARVEL, X-23, GAMBIT, MAX MERCURY(where's he?), GHOST RIDER, ANIMAL MAN, COLOSSUS, BILLY BATSON, ROMTHESPACEKNIGHT, and KYLUN from Excaliber. Those are your choices.

JTMac005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By JTMac005

G-Man:

What do you see happenning with Bruce and Damian at the end of Morrison's Incorporated run?

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Loki9876

What do you think about the upcomming Guardians of the galaxy film?. What should the plot be? Which villain should they use, I heard they would use Thanos, but maybe they need a second "weaker" villain to. Some sort of henchman.

What do you think about the upcomming Ant-man movie? What would the villains be in that movie. I think about A.I.M. as the villains with Starr as the scientist supreme. Wich ant-man should they use? I want Hank Pym? Have you seen the test footage?

SlovBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By SlovBoy

HEY G-MAN! :D :D

Do you believe that race (as in skin color) really matters when you're casting somebody as a supervillian or supporting character? Like for instance if the character of Black Manta was being played by a white guy.

notarandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By notarandomguy

hey G-Man, do you think is possible if we see Donna Troy on Earth 2? also with Batman gone and Huntress in another Earth, maybe there can be a Batgirl or a Batwoman, you talked about Wally, Cassandra and Steph, you think someone might bring Cass as a new Bat in Earth 2? maybe Steph acting as Spoiler or something btw there are some RUMORS about Wally being a Kid Flash on Earth 2 or possibly being a new Hot Pursuit or something... what are your toughs on that?

CanucksXVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By CanucksXVX

would you like to see joseph gordon levitt don the cowl in the next batman movies? in my opinion he would be great, hes more like the detective when bruce wayne (in the movies) was more like a tactician/ fighter. And do you think Ryan Reynolds should stay as Green Lantern? again in my opinion i think he should, its just like ben affleck, you cant blame him for shitty directing.

47Taskmaster47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By 47Taskmaster47

You mentioned that you would like to see Taskmaster in the next avengers movie. Do you think he has a legitmate chance of being in a future avengers movie? Or any tv show/movie?

Also in the new 52 is stephanie brown non exsistent?

3.) did you like the Tick live action show from 2001?

Violens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#244  Edited By Violens

i thought mike allred's madman was going to made into a movie? what happened with that? ..robert rodriguez?? ( when i 1st heard the news of it being made into a film it kinda bummed me out)

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#245  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Another "____ kills the Marvel Universe" is bound to happen. We've had Punisher, Wolverine and now Deadpool. Who would you want to see next?

And yes, Squirrel Girl is an acceptable answer.

Also, who would be your dream team behind this craziness?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2eacdb35fa3
deactivated-5a2eacdb35fa3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey Tony,

What do you think of the old DC 80 page giant issues? Were they, or are they if reintroduced?

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#247  Edited By thespideyguy

Should Damian get a crush on catwoman

SpiderMan100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By SpiderMan100

I am in Avengers vs X Men Issue 2 would you recommend A vs X Men issue 3?

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By krspaceT

Erm, what I meant with Hush-Ben Parker was Ben as a spiderman villain

1. Would you read a Harry Potter comic book series
  2. Who would win in a fight, the Justice League New 52 roster or the Marvel Avengers movie roster? Location.....New York City
  3. Would you play Kingdom Hearts if they had a Marvel based world
  4. Who would win in a fight, Apollo or Icon
  5. Could Superman break Adamantium?
  6. If you had to choose a DC character to be a Avenger, who would fit the best? And Vice Versa, a Marvel character to be a Justin League
  7. Could Miss Marvel be a good teacher for Katie Power
  8. Why do the DC citizens like their heroes more, even post New 52, than the Marvel ones?
  9. Would you bring Wasp back as she was in Earth's Mightiest heroes?
  10. Would Wonderboy be a good idea, a male Wonder Woman sidekick
vandinejd_1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#250  Edited By vandinejd_1991

Hey G-man I have a couple questions

1) Do you think the Marvel Cinematic Universe is based off of the Ultimate Universe or the Mainstream Universe? What evidence do you have to back up your belief?

2) In the Ultimate Universe we have Captain America being elected president. This year is an election year and so I was just wondering if Captain America were a real person what party would he align with? What do you think his stand would be on the issues? Would you vote for him to be President?

3) Do you think Phase 2 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe will be as good or better than the 1st. Which movie are you most looking forward too?