Arkham Batman replaces Batfleck in BvS - How would things change?

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He's much better physically as well as being more skilled and better equipped, but he hasn't shown the intelligence or prep skill needed to take on Superman.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:

He's much better physically as well as being more skilled and better equipped, but he hasn't shown the intelligence or prep skill needed to take on Superman.

Would he even take on Superman?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ganon15: I guess not. I thought that he'd have to do everything that Batman did in the movie.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By the_wspanialy  Online

With all my respect to Affleck (his acting was one of few good things in BvS), Arkham Batman is better in every way. And Kevin Conroy was, is and will be THE voice of Batman for me.

How would that effect the plot? I'm not sure. Arkham Bats wouldn't kill his enemies for a start. And I don't see him being as easily manipulated as Batfleck.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

He wouldn't be played so easily by Lex.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By jumpstart55

Becuase Arkam verse Batman is not a complete moron suffering from massive roid rage like Batfleck...He wouldn't idiotically blame Superman for all the death and destruction the befell metropolis(He would obviously do his research and figure out that it was Zods Crew and their World Engine Machines)..After figuring that out he would attempt to befriend Superman while reaming intensely suspicious and keeping close tabs on him...Luthors plan would never work becuase Arkam Batman wouldn't fight Superman(Unless he legitimately thought he was a threat, but after doing his reserach and getting to know him, Batman would simply deduce that Superman is just a simple farm-boy from Kansas..The two would panther up and easily thwart Luthors plan and defeat Doomsday.. And also Superman likely wouldn't die becuase i,m sure this Batman would suggest Wonder Women hold the Spear and Stab Doomsday instead of Superman flying to his death for no reason..lmao

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DarthAznable

@the_wspanialy: To be fair I think those thugs are enhanced because no normal person would survive the shit Arkham Bats does.

@jumpstart55 said:

Becuase Arkam verse Batman is not a complete moron suffering from massive roid rage like Batfleck...He wouldn't idiotically blame Superman for all the death and destruction the befell metropolis(He would obviously do his research and figure out that it was Zods Crew and their World Engine Machines)..After figuring that out he would attempt to befriend Superman while reaming intensely suspicious and keeping close tabs on him...Luthors plan would never work becuase Arkam Batman wouldn't fight Superman(Unless he legitimately thought he was a threat, but after getting to know him, Batman would simply deduce that Superman is just a simple farm-boy from Kansas..The two would panther up and easily thwart Luthors plan and defeat Doomsday.. And also Superman likely wouldn't die becuase i,m sure this Batman would suggest Wonder Women hold the Spear and Stab Doomsday instead of Superman flying to his death for no reason..lmao

I wouldn't say Batfleck was a COMPLETE moron. Just had terrible judgement and anger issues. Also roid rage? He's all natty breh.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By jumpstart55

@darthaznable: I get what your saying...But looking at the movie from a far..You realize that this Batman had horrendous judgement and really poor impulse control...And i think he was well beyond anger issues, the guy must of had some form of PTSD...And youd think he was a Natty..But being that lean at 45 he had to be on roids..lmao

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He would just take out Lex Luther and not fight superman

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't have much faith in Arkham Batman, tbh. By Arkham Knight, he's mentally wrecked and suffering from major PTSD. I can't see him trusting Superman or anyone else considering he didn't even trust his own kids to help him against Scarecrow.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied: maybe use Arkham Batman pre Arkham Knight :p

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

I wouldn't have much faith in Arkham Batman, tbh. By Arkham Knight, he's mentally wrecked and suffering from major PTSD. I can't see him trusting Superman or anyone else considering he didn't even trust his own kids to help him against Scarecrow.

By the conclusion of Arkham Knight, Bruce fought off all of his demons. So he isn't hindered mentally.

Avatar image for deactivated-5967bf6197d40
deactivated-5967bf6197d40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arkham Batman isn't a complete idiot, so he probably wouldn't even fight Superman. He'd just take down Luthor. The most interaction the two would have would be Bruce taking Clark to task for being thoughtless and letting those people die, capped off with an "I'll be watching you."

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Arkham Bats wouldn't fight Superman. He'd probably just scold him for being careless and keep an eye on him. He'd also see through Lex's BS in no time at all.

GoodFella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He won't be affected by Zach Snyder nonsense and the abysmal script.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We would have a bloody good movie.