Are the 3 Joker's and Superman and Clark Kent connected?

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

When it comes to comics I play mostly catch-up with the trade paperbacks, so maybe this has already been talked about and/or debunked, but with the DC Rebirth we know we're going to have 3 Jokers running around, which are pretty much theorized to be the golden age, pre-Flashpoint, and New 52 versions, and there is currently a mystery involving the returned pre-Flashpoint Superman, a new Clark Kent, the fallen New 52 Superman, and the mysterious Mr. Oz.

I'm just wondering if we know of any connection between the Jokers and the Supermen in Rebirth? Like maybe the Clark Kent is also the golden age version (though he doesn't look old enough to be that one), to fit with the Supermen of pre-Flashpoint and New 52? Or that the Watchmen connections have hinted anything yet?

Bumpaddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I thought the 3 Jokers thing had been abandoned already?

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@aros001: These would both be involved in the overall Rebirth story, but there isn't enough information to say they're related to each other.

@bumpaddle: Batman's still looking into it, but he's been busy with all the stuff happening