Aquaman #47 (DC Comics Timeline)

MikeStark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I know it's a little late but I recently read this issue of Aquaman. I noticed some people complaining about how Bruce Wayne was still Batman... This pic will set the record straight that DC comics knows what they're doing and they know exactly how their comic time line is going... I'm pretty sure it was just some certain fanboys just ripping on DC who've never read the issue but I honestly hope they see this post. Thanks

No Caption Provided

MikeStark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MikeStark

@ecstaticgrace: It can't be totally clear (unless you actually work at DC Comics) I believe that this takes at the same time as Batman & Justice League 40. However, it probably takes place before the events of Green Lantern 40 which obviously precedes Renegade Hal, hope that helps.

MikeStark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: I never said it wasn't confusing lol I'm just sure DC Comics knows what they're doing and slowly releasing the timeline to the public bit by bit.

MikeStark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MikeStark
Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

@mikestark: I haven't read the issue but isn't superman still full power then? So way the t shirt and jeans like depowered superman? And at that point hasn't wonder woman not changed her costume at that point as well?

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By RabumAlal

My only gripe is that Superman was flying, using heat vision and lifting stuff in his Truth costume which he didn't start to wear until he was depowered. He didn't start to wear it in mid-depowering.

Also he supposedly didn't meet with Batman when he got depowered and went to see him only to find him gone.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

I don't think Truth Superman found out about Bruce being dead... so there' still that. Not that I care honestly