Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By WollfMyth209

Respect the Chosen One of the Force

No Caption Provided

Speed

Anakin dodges fire from droids.

No Caption Provided

Anakin createst afterglows with his Lightsaber.

No Caption Provided

Anakin creates afterimages of his body.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Anakin dodges Dooku and Asajj's attacks, then outruns them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Anakin speedblitzes multiple B2 battle droids.

No Caption Provided

Strength

Anakin preasures Asajj Ventress enough to disarm her.

No Caption Provided

He does this again.

No Caption Provided

Anakin dominates Dooku's defenses with his strength.

No Caption Provided

Anakin dominates Barriss Offee with his strength

No Caption Provided

Anakin's strength was described as being like a meteor strike.

Skywalker was all over him. The shining blue lightsaber whirled and spat and every overhand chop crashed against Dooku's defense with the unstoppable power of a meteor strike; the Sith Lord spent lavishly of his reserve of the Force merely to meet these attacks without being cut in half, and Skywalker—Skywalker was getting stronger.

Source: Revenge of the Sith

Durability

Anakin survives being smashed around by Durge.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Anakin survives an explosion near by.

No Caption Provided

Hand to Hand combat

Anakin kicks two smugglers.

No Caption Provided

Anakin kicks Dooku.

No Caption Provided

Telekinesis

Anakin dodges Durge's attack and then Force Pushes him.

No Caption Provided

He traps Durge in a pod and then manipulates the pod to go twords the sun.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Before that, Anakin sent rubble flying twords Durge's way.

No Caption Provided

Anakin Force Pushes a skiff.

No Caption Provided

Anakin Force Pushes Dooku.

No Caption Provided

Anakin manipulates a giant spider droid.

No Caption Provided

Anakin manipulates a CIS dreadnaught.

No Caption Provided

Anakin calls his Lightsaber with the Force.

No Caption Provided

Anakin breaks glass with telekinesis.

No Caption Provided

Anakin controls two B2 battle droids and make them shoot each other.

No Caption Provided

Anakin uses telekinesis on a battalion of B2 battle droids.

No Caption Provided

Anakin dominates Barriss Offee with a Force Choke.

No Caption Provided

Anakin Force Pushes Asajj Ventress and then lifts her Lightsaber with telekinesis.

No Caption Provided

Anakin wraps Asajj in electric wires.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Anakin influences sands on Tatooine.

No Caption Provided

Anakin Force Chokes Poggle the lesser.

No Caption Provided

Anakin frees Obi-Wan and Ahsoka from the Son and the Daughter.

No Caption Provided

Anakin then ragdolls the Son and the Daughter, though this was at a time where his full potential was supposed to be shown.

No Caption Provided

Anakin redirects a missile.

No Caption Provided

A hindered Anakin stalemated Obi-Wan Kenobi in a telekinetic bout.

No Caption Provided

Dueling Skill

Anakin battled with Asajj Ventress and won.

And he did this again.

And again.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Anakin spars evenly with Obi-Wan Kenobi multiple times.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Anakin faced Count Dooku multiple times during the Clone Wars.

Here he battles Dooku and MagnaGuards.

Here an inraged Anakin kills Dooku.

Anakin single handedly defeats a small army:

Anakin moved with the swiftness and brilliance of a burning sun. Droids rushed against him, their weapons firing indiscriminately. His lightsaber flashing in a blinding symphony of light and destruction, he parried the bolts effortlessly, sending some ripping through the walls and roof, others back into the very droids that had fired them. He wasn't defending now, he was attacking, attacking with such fury and destruction that nothing could stop him. And he knew where he was going—he was headed for the enemy command post.

The droids, unable to give way, unable to surrender even if Anakin would have spared them, flew apart like cheap dolls as the lightsaber cut through them in a broad swath of destruction. The clone troopers following the Jedi had difficulty finding targets, and stumbled over the debris he left in his passage through the complex. They merely followed in his wake, covering his back. Before long he was outside the building and heading with unerring accuracy toward Pors Tonith's bunker. It seemed as if Tonith's entire army was firing at Anakin, but as he ran at full speed over the uneven ground that separated the communications facility from Tonith's command bunker, not a single bolt touched him. The troopers following hugged the ground and crawled painfully onward while their commander stood erect and ran unscathed through the burning trajectories of death.

Source: Jedi Trial

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nice job.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*strength

But other than that good job man. Lol

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 the_stegman  Moderator

Watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars if you wanna know how awesome Anakin is.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mandarinestro

@wollfmyth209: Haha, I never read EU but loved animated TCW. Nice job.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarinestro: I do suggest you read a comic from the EU and thank you for the compliment.

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarinestro: @the_stegman:

TCW Anakin is an uninspired let down compared to the Anakin from the comics, 2003 cartoon, novels and even the films during the Clone Wars era/multi project.. And Anakin's one of my favorite Star Wars characters just so you know.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@okayalright_44: Oh I wouldn't TCW Anakin is that bad. He did fight as an equal, or atleast near equal, to Dooku most times. That isn't a bad showing. It was just his TK which was downplayed.

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@wollfmyth209 said:

@okayalright_44: Oh I wouldn't TCW Anakin is that bad. He did fight as an equal, or atleast near equal, to Dooku most times. That isn't a bad showing. It was just his TK which was downplayed.

He was a beast as a Lightsaber duelest, and still superior to his Movie versions in Force use and abilities. I actually dislike the Cartoon version, that was a joke like Powerpuff Girls or Samurai Jack. It was not Star Wars to me. The CGI anakin is more like the movies and comic line to me. Seriously he has no real feats in the Clone Wars comics (minus the Cartoon Network Dark Horse comics) that blew away his TK feats in the show.

Cartoon Network Feat of insane.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Normal high end for other Dark Horse comics.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The only high end feats are from Cartoon network show and comics. Comic Anakin from all other comics is pretty on par force feat wise with CGI show Anakin.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WollfMyth209

@sirfizzwhizz: Oh c'mon, CW 2003 Anakin had some good feats.
For example, sending a B2 battalion flying:

No Caption Provided

Moving a CIS dreadnaught(in the comic inspired by the micro series)

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@wollfmyth209: :D I never said he did not have good feats in the 2003 CWs. I said the opposite. I said only the High Ends are found in 2003 CW show and comics. All other feats fo Anakin in Dark Horse Comics are on par with CW CGI show.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WollfMyth209

@sirfizzwhizz: To be honest, Dark Horse comics show some insane feats of Anakin which do surpass anything TCW Anakin did, aside from when he was amped on Mortis. Comic Anakin's Force Barrier and defense was greater than TCW who was TKed by Barriss Offee.

No Caption Provided
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@wollfmyth209 said:

@sirfizzwhizz: To be honest, Dark Horse comics show some insane feats of Anakin which do surpass anything TCW Anakin did, aside from when he was amped on Mortis. Comic Anakin's Force Barrier and defense was greater than TCW who was TKed by Barriss Offee.

And Obi Wan was TKed by Darth Maul as well Ventress in both comics, and show. Im not understanding why a single Force Push means anything here? Many powerful Jedi get force pushed around, even the all powerful Micro Series Anakin.

No Caption Provided

Add to this Ventriss Force blew away Savage Opress. A being way more force power than her and Dooku combine.

No Caption Provided

So why is a slight force push by Barriss (same chick who beat Ahsoka and Ventress the same night) a bad showing of some kind?

Look what he does here, he lifts a a few tons worth of rocks pretty easy.

No Caption Provided

The only high end feats are from Cartoon network show and comics. Comic Anakin from all other comics is pretty on par force feat wise with CGI show Anakin.

I think people LOOK for flaws in the CGI show cause it retcon the tooney Micro Series. Thats my opinion :)

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: The first image, Anakin was a padawan. And for the second, Dooku and Ventress were caught off guard, they didn't expect the attack. And in the third, it's not a few tons, it's just a bunch of rocks.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: Anakin as a "padawan" showed more force power in those Micro series then he ever had in the comics as a Jedi knight. So being a padawan is irrelevant.

Dooku and Assajj were both fighting with defenses up, yet Savage force choked them and them slam them with another force attack after they double team him. Yet Assajj by herself manage to force push Savage, sent him flying.

Point is the Barriss force push really does not prove weakness of feats.

As for the rocks feat, I worked a Dozer and Loader most of my naval career, those look like a easy ton if not more. The size and the fact they are solid rocks shows this IMO.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:
1. Fair enough.
2. They held their defenses up against one another, they didn't defeand against Savage. Otherwise Dooku was shown superior to Savage in the Force.
3. Eh it could be debated but I'll agree.
Anakin in any case has some amazing TK feats.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WollfMyth209

@sirfizzwhizz: Yeah he really is. People saying he'd lose to Maul, that's just insane.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: There are people who say he would lose to Maul. Anakin, lose to Maul. Anakin. Maybe AoTC Anakin, but RoTS/TCW would beat Maul.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: maybe because that Maul vs Vader comic, however for all of Vaders feats on comics, George Lucas still states Vader is half the man Anakin was at his peak.

Anyway Anakin should beat Maul I a good fight. Would not be a stomp, but after beating Dooku, heck managing Dooku, and always beating Ventress, he should beat Maul.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Not sure if it's that comic since it was a TPM Maul doppleganger who was amped, and Vader still won, granted he won by using desperation tactics, but this was pre-ANH Vader who isn't in his full prime yet.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Not sure if it's that comic since it was a TPM Maul doppleganger who was amped, and Vader still won, granted he won by using desperation tactics, but this was pre-ANH Vader who isn't in his full prime yet.

I did not know Maul was amped in that comic.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: IIRC, those prophets were amping him. I may be wrong, but it was still pre-prime Vader and full prime Vader is still not as skilled or as powerful as Anakin. So either way, Anakin's victory over Maul is asured.

LmDarthMaul999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

first off, maul was not amped in his fight against vader. There is litteraly no proof for that and it was a clone of TPM maul who is inferior to tcw maul

then it's funny that you people laugh about the fact anakin could lose to maul. Anakin only contended with dooku while in the ROTS movie he was fueling on his anger because dooku's dun moch backfired. On the other hand the main decisive factor in a duel between maul and anakin would be theire force power which is the main discussion point.

anakin's best feat is moving a CIS dreadnaught of undetermined size with MAX effort

maul's best feat (beside ragdolling kenobi) is moving a ETA space shuttle while injured with only MEDIOCORE effort

Of course I realise it's not that simple to just judge both characters but I don't have the time at this point to make a big comment

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anakin's best feat is moving a CIS dreadnaught of undetermined size with MAX effort

maul's best feat (beside ragdolling kenobi) is moving a ETA space shuttle while injured with only MEDIOCORE effort

The ETA space shuttle is around the same size as a Jedi Cruiser IIRC, and a Jedi Cruisers size pailed in comparison to the CIS dreadnaught. And Anakin moved it two years before his prime. So Anakin could've just as easily moved that ship as Maul, maybe even easier.
Anakin also TKed Dooku twice or three times over the course of the war when the Count's guard was up, while Dooku could only ragdoll Anakin should Skywalker have his guard down or some negative circumstances.
And Dooku's TK is by itself superior to Maul's, so Anakin is still more powerful in the Force and is the more skilled duelist between the two, plus he's faster and stronger. Maul only has a few less relevant advantages over Skywalker and would lose to him around 8/10 times.

smcdougal1971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never read the comics or watched the cartoons, but he killed kids in the last movie, so I don't have any respect for him.

mcdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could and should have been an amazing character, considering he is young Vader, but sadly he is one of those things that got butchered by Lucas. Even though there are some pretty cool sequences in the EU comics for Anakin, the writers & artists are forced to work with something that was flawed right from its creation.

I cant wait for the day anything pre-new hope gets retconned. No more sulky anakin and ridiculous midichlorian rubbish. By all means salvage what actually worked in the pre-trilogy, but I think we can all honestly say there has to be a better way to illustrate young Vader than how Lucas went about it.

I dont mean to be a hater, I just think his character got fleshed out at the time where Lucas' creative drive and vision was at its lowest. He deserves a much better retelling, even if it'll never reach out of the EU.

LmDarthMaul999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209:

1 You have any scale proof? I never seen one and the rest is just assumtions

2 When did anakin TK dooku? I have some comicversions of a clone wars episode and ROTS comic version (which both were awfully drawn) come by but for the rest it didn't even happen in the most important version (episode or movie), I only remember that anakin was ragdolled by dooku twice in the clone wars

3 more skilled? marginally and definitly neglectable. more powerfull as I said before no. Faster and stronger, maybe but only in a small margin and never something that would have a decent impact on the duel

4 The funny thing is that the only source which anakin showed some power that could approach maul's or dooku is in the comic inspired by the 2003 CW cartoon while he never duplicaded something near that in the rest of the universe (movies, TCW, books,.....) so that's kind of funny

5 I would vote for them to be almost equals but until anakin can blow away at least 50 clone troopers with ease or ragdoll someone of obi-wan's level then I will admit anakin would win slight to decent majority (6,5/10) on maul until then, be my guest

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By WollfMyth209

1 You have any scale proof? I never seen one and the rest is just assumtions

Yes I do.

No Caption Provided

As you can see, the Cruiser is closer to the readers perspective, and yet still it's smaller than the CIS dreadnaught.

Still need proof? Here's the the Jedi Cruiser landing on the Dreadnaught.

2 When did anakin TK dooku? I have some comicversions of a clone wars episode and ROTS comic version (which both were awfully drawn) come by but for the rest it didn't even happen in the most important version (episode or movie), I only remember that anakin was ragdolled by dooku twice in the clone wars

When Dooku ragdolled Anakin, Skywalker had negative circumstances. Either he had his guard down, or he was in perfect position without knowledge of Dooku's assault.

But when Anakin used the Force, he casually threw Dooku twice:

3 more skilled? marginally and definitly neglectable. more powerfull as I said before no. Faster and stronger, maybe but only in a small margin and never something that would have a decent impact on the duel

Anakin's skill is certainly not marginal. It's quite distinct. Dooku himself is a more skilled fighter than Maul, and yet Anakin always either stalemated or outdueled him. And Anakin is still more powerful as per feats. On top of the CIS dreadnaught feat, there's multiple other feats which place Anakin above Maul in the Force(overpowering Dooku, manipulating giant spider droids handily, moving a space pod into a son miles away without much trouble, sending battalions of droids flying, etc.)

4 The funny thing is that the only source which anakin showed some power that could approach maul's or dooku is in the comic inspired by the 2003 CW cartoon while he never duplicaded something near that in the rest of the universe (movies, TCW, books,.....) so that's kind of funny

He overpowered Dooku twice so that's approaching and surpassing Maul and Dooku's power level.

5 I would vote for them to be almost equals but until anakin can blow away at least 50 clone troopers with ease or ragdoll someone of obi-wan's level then I will admit anakin would win slight to decent majority (6,5/10) on maul until then, be my guest

He blew back battalions of droids(one of which is a lot heavier than a trooper). And he stalemated Obi-Wan whilst hindered, and need I repeat the Dooku feat again? And Anakin wins 8/10 against Maul.

ViperSixteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37  Edited By ViperSixteen

@wollfmyth209: I found a good TK feat from the Revenge of the Sith Junior Novel:

Without any sign of effort or strain, Anakin uses the Force to lift a massive balcony that fell on top of Obi-Wan Kenobi:

"Anakin ran to the fallen balcony that buried Obi-Wan. Using the Force, he lifted the tangled mass away, then knelt to check his friend." - Revenge of the Sith Junior Novel.

Here's a picture that shows how big that balcony was:

No Caption Provided

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at after images.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ViperSixteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LordOfTheLight

@yousufkhan1212@wollfmyth209 At-least thank him for contributing. I didn't know there is a tax for bumping threads. There is another pretty decent feat for Anakin, wherein he collapses the supports of a building, that too at the bottom of the sea, in Calamar.

raecinio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do agree Anakin deserved a much bigger force feat, something similar to Starkiller’s who is no longer canon.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Nice.