said:

@Inner_Demon said:

Necrons FTW.

That's all I have.

well they do most of the time Lol :)

No Caption Provided

Yeah there pretty Annoting.

I hated playing against Necrons it always went something like:

Me: "Fire the canons! Yay instant-death no revive for you, you little metal SOB's!"

*Necron Lord appears with a troll face and holding a Resurrection orb*

*All the dead Necrons get back up*

Me: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By lady_liberty

@Strider92: Someone should model a Necron Lord with a troll face.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#57  Edited By Strider1992

@Lady_Liberty said:

@Strider92: Someone should model a Necron Lord with a troll face.

No Caption Provided

If I was still playing Warhammer I would definitely make a model with it too!

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#58  Edited By Rumble Man

Spehss Mahreehs !!!

For teh Emphrahs

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Chaos Prime

Do u have a fav Space Marine Chapter? could be for any reason,Look of the Armor, Back ground, Battles they faught in etc etc

Heres Mine :)

The White Scars Space Marine Chapter
The White Scars Space Marine Chapter
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Strider1992

@Chaos Prime: The Salamaders!!!

Unlike the other Space Marine chapters they aren't complete d***s and actually care about what happens to the humans like the Imperial Guard. Rather than see them as fodder they actually try to protect and help other humans. Not to mention they're the only Space Marine Chapter who actually have wives/girlfriends on their home-world so they do actually care about something.

The Awesomeness
The Awesomeness

Also their Chapter Master Vulkan is one BAMF!:

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Chaos Prime

Salamaders are awsome no dought, but chapter Master Kharnos of the White scars(cant think of his name) did show humanity towards others when he saved the life of an Eldar when they were both caught by the Necrons & held prisoner.there side by side fight was epic against the necrons, so much so that their lives were spared!! by the necron Lord!! how cool was that?

But i agree the Salamanders are awsome!!

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Strider1992

@Chaos Prime: Oh i'm not saying other SM's aren't capable of being compassionate sometimes its just the Salamanders are the most consistent. Also the fact that their gene-seed gives them all red eyes makes them look even more awesome!!

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#63  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Chaos Prime@Strider92: Aren't all the Salamanders black as well? My fav chapter changes but I'd have to go with ether Space Wolves or Black Templars: 
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Strider1992

@Jonny_Anonymous: The Salamanders range from black skinned to tanned. Pale skinned ones are rare but I think it has happened. Salamanders are my favorites followed by the Grey Knights.Grey Knights are the epitome of bada$$!

Burn the daemon!!!!!!!
Burn the daemon!!!!!!!
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Strider92: I also really like the Deathwatch, I just think a Special Forces taskforce formed by all the chapters is really cool. Going to do a fan-fic about them soon.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Chaos Prime

For the Khan and the Emperor!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Chaos Prime
Bring it on!!!
Bring it on!!!
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Chaos Prime

Be Afraid very Afraid..

Inquisitor Gregor Eisenhorn
Inquisitor Gregor Eisenhorn
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Strider1992

@Chaos Prime: @Jonny_Anonymous: Remind me again why we aren't using these as troop carriers!?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Pokergeist

@Strider92

: Just Thooght you should Know Vulcan is not the Chapter Master. He has his own Title as collector of the Primarchs Relics.

No Caption Provided

@Jonny_Anonymous: Also the Conel Schaffers Last Chancers Second Novel (Kill Team I belive) features onDeath Watch Marine take out mutiple Tau and Battlesuit for the Conel when and Inquisitor when things got hairy. It was epic.

Also Why dont we have Dreads yet!

There so awsome for walking tanks.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Pokergeist

Love this vid.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Strider1992

@CadenceV2: Ah yeah Tu'Shan was their CM. I always think its Vulkan because he's the only one with any kind of mention anywhere.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Pokergeist

TAU BATTLESUITS

Battle Suit Tech!

The Battle Suits!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Mekboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#75  Edited By Mekboy

Yay for Tau!

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Chaos Prime

@Strider92 Kor`sarro Khan ()

Escape from Cano'var (813.M41) - Kor'sarro Khan led a demi-company of White Scars to the world of Cano'var, pursuing a now-obsolete punitive mission against the previous inhabitants. Unbeknownst to Khan, the Necron Lord Nemesor Zahndrekh had instructed the Necron armies of Gidrim to invade the Tau world, routing the planetary defenders after two weeks of campaigning. When the White Scars arrived, they were immediately besieged by an overwhelming volley of deadly Gauss Weapons which destroyed the White Scars' Thunderhawk gunships moments after they landed, leaving Khan and his Battle-Brothers stranded to fight a bold, but ultimately doomed, series of hit-and-run battles. Almost all of the White Scars were slain on the Uzem Plateau, but Zahndrekh commanded that Kor'sarro Khan be spared and imprisoned. Kept captive beneath the surface of Cano'var, Zahndrekh treated the warrior with honour, though few other Necron Lords even acknowledged the human's presence. Khan soon learned that he was one of a dozen prisoners from several different species kept on the world and with a desire for freedom he and the other captives conspired to escape. As the Necrons were slow to react, the breakout went well at first, until Vargard Obyron took command of the Necron forces and things began to go badly for the escapees. Several of the fugitives were slain by Obyron, leaving only Kor'sarro and an Eldar Ranger by the name of Illic Nightspear to fight on. The Eldar received a blow during the ensuing battle that left him reeling, and soon the battle devolved into a bloody melee atop bleeding bodies and broken machines. Guided by desperate fury, Khan's sword proved quick, but Obyron's body was able to self-repair any damage he received within moments. Khan tired, little by little, until finally one of Obyron's blows was too swift for Khan to evade. Obyron's warscythes sliced through the Space Marine's armour and bit deep into his flesh, but before the Vargard could finish his foe, Zahndrekh intervened and ordered his minion to spare the human. Zahndrekh had been secretly observing the fight between the two adversaries from afar and, impressed by Khan's skill and bravery, ordered Obyron to stand aside and allow the White Scar to leave. Khan dragged the crippled Ranger Nightspear behind him and finally escaped to the surface where he found a still-functioning Tau spacecraft and left Cano'var far behind. Khan and Nightspear parted ways shortly after and Khan returned to Chogoris. After his return, Nemesor Zahndrekh and Vargard Obyron were added to the Scrolls of Vengeance, their names to be put forward as possible quarry for the next Great Hunt.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Chaos Prime

Fuegan Eldar Phonenix Lord of the Fire Dragons.

No Caption Provided

Fuegan, the Burning Lance, is the Eldar Phoenix Lord of the Fire Dragons Aspect Warriors. He learned the arts of war in the Shrine of Asur, under the eyes of the first Phoenix Lord Asurmen in the distant time millennia ago when the Warrior Aspects were first born. Fuegan founded the first Aspect Shrine of the Fire Dragons, and schooled the first Aspect Warriors of the shrine in the art of war with fire and flame. He was thought lost when the Shrine of Asur was destroyed by the Ahra, the Fallen Phoenix. Fuegan disappeared for many centuries, before reappearing during the final battle at Haranshemash ( "The World of Blood and Tears" in the Eldar Lexicon) to fight alongside the Eldar. After that conflict Fuegan vanished into the Webway, and has travelled its secret tunnels ever since, tracking down the enemies of his ancient forebears. In recent history he was seen on Medusa V with a retinue of Fire Dragon Exarchs assaulting an Imperial fuel distribution center. Fuegan is armed with a massive and deadly Firepike, and carries the Fire Axe. This ancient weapon glows red with the heat of its forging. It has never cooled since the day it was made, and the runes upon its surface writhe in fiery agony.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Strider1992

@Chaos Prime: Interesting. Need information on Karandas next :p

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Chaos Prime

Karandras Eldar Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions

Karandras is the most shadowy and mysterious of the Phoenix Lords as no one knows where his shrine originally lay, though it is thought to be one of the smaller Craftworlds that survived The Fall but were destroyed soon after. Karandras is also not the first Exarch of the Striking Scorpions, as that honour belongs to Arhra, the Father of Scorpions. However Arhar fell to darkness and betrayed the other Phoenix Lords, leading daemons in an attack on the Shrine of Asur. Arhra would flee into the Webway and never be heard from again, becoming forever known as "the Fallen Phoenix that burns with the light of Chaos". Karandras, the greatest pupil of Arhra, took his master's place and tempered his murderous nature with the patience of a hunter, using his new teachings to found Aspect Shrines on many Craftworlds.

Karandras is the ultimate stealth warrior, able to draw the very shadows around himself and kill his prey with claw and blade before they were ever aware of his presence. He carries the Scorpion's Claw and Scorpion Chainsword, along with Plasma Grenades, but perhaps his most potent weapon is his Mandiblaster known as the Scorpion's Bite. The Mandiblasters of other Scorpions are as pinpricks compared to the Scorpion's Bite, which is so powerful it can shatter the armour of a Space Marine and hurl him off his feet.

As with the other Phoenix Lords Karandras has no permanent home and wanders across the galaxy. He was last spotted on Zandros in 928.M41 where he dueled for seventeen days with Arhra, the outcome of which is unknown

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#80  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

Haven't played this in years, I was always more into the customizing and painting of the models rather than the actual gaming portion anyways.

Are the Dark Eldar still...how should I say...so delicate?

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Chaos Prime

@DoomDoomDoom said:

Haven't played this in years, I was always more into the customizing and painting of the models rather than the actual gaming portion anyways.

Are the Dark Eldar still...how should I say...so delicate?

Love the art work on this Model..

No Caption Provided
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Pokergeist

@Strider92

said:

@Chaos Prime: Interesting. Need information on Karandas next :p

@Chaos Prime

said:

Karandras is the most shadowy and mysterious of the Phoenix Lords as no one knows where his shrine originally lay, though it is thought to be one of the smaller Craftworlds that survived The Fall but were destroyed soon after. Karandras is also not the first Exarch of the Striking Scorpions, as that honour belongs to Arhra, the Father of Scorpions. However Arhar fell to darkness and betrayed the other Phoenix Lords, leading daemons in an attack on the Shrine of Asur. Arhra would flee into the Webway and never be heard from again, becoming forever known as "the Fallen Phoenix that burns with the light of Chaos". Karandras, the greatest pupil of Arhra, took his master's place and tempered his murderous nature with the patience of a hunter, using his new teachings to found Aspect Shrines on many Craftworlds.

Karandras is the ultimate stealth warrior, able to draw the very shadows around himself and kill his prey with claw and blade before they were ever aware of his presence. He carries the Scorpion's Claw and Scorpion Chainsword, along with Plasma Grenades, but perhaps his most potent weapon is his Mandiblaster known as the Scorpion's Bite. The Mandiblasters of other Scorpions are as pinpricks compared to the Scorpion's Bite, which is so powerful it can shatter the armour of a Space Marine and hurl him off his feet.

As with the other Phoenix Lords Karandras has no permanent home and wanders across the galaxy. He was last spotted on Zandros in 928.M41 where he dueled for seventeen days with Arhra, the outcome of which is unknown

Love Karandras.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Strider1992

@CadenceV2: Found an awesome piece of concept art for the Void Dragon. It should so look like this:

No Caption Provided

Now thats a C'tan you don't want to f**k with!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Pokergeist

@Strider92: I mount a saddle on that boy and call him Silver. lol

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Strider1992

@CadenceV2: Have you read Atlas Inferno?

There's a seriously overpowered Omega Minus level Blank/Pariah in it. The thing is only an embryo and he kills multiple Grey Knights simply by them being in his presence (he doesn't do shit the Grey Knights simply get too close and auto-die), he then proceeds to destroy Eldar wraithbone in a huge radius are simply by being near it and last but not least he gives Ahzek Ahriman a seizure from multiple planet sectors away lol.

An the thing is only a fricking embryo!! Imagine how powerful that thing is gonna be once its actually been born, grows up and is actually capable of conscious thought!?

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@Strider92 said:

@CadenceV2: Have you read Atlas Inferno?

There's a seriously overpowered Omega Minus level Blank/Pariah in it. The thing is only an embryo and he kills multiple Grey Knights simply by them being in his presence (he doesn't do shit the Grey Knights simply get too close and auto-die), he then proceeds to destroy Eldar wraithbone in a huge radius are simply by being near it and last but not least he gives Ahzek Ahriman a seizure from multiple planet sectors away lol.

An the thing is only a fricking embryo!! Imagine how powerful that thing is gonna be once its actually been born, grows up and is actually capable of conscious thought!?

I remember that! Damn that thing was overpowered! You wait the Ordo Culexus get their hands on him the guy will be an unstoppable psyker hunter.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Pokergeist

@ChaosMarvel: @Strider92: Ahriman a Seizure? I call BS Necrons. BS. This is why we have the lonely Guardsman. He would succede where the GKs failed. lol

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Strider1992

@CadenceV2: Hadn't be turned into a Necron yet though. Was still human........that hadn't even been born yet lol!

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Strider1992

@CadenceV2: After a lot of searching I managed to find and put together a Psyker/Pariah power grid lol!

Psyker (Positive) Power Grid:

Rho/Pi (lowest grade):

Common human little to no manifestation of psychic abilities

Omicron/Xi/Nu/Mu/Lambda/Kappa (Minor grade):

Unconscious and minor level of psionic brain activity. Such low levels of talent only manifest in high-stress experiences and remain beyond the control of the individual. Phenomenon commonly explained as "good luck" or "fluke" occurrences

Iota/Theta/Eta (Mid Grade):

Conscious and moderate level of psionic talent. As the individual is able to control abilities with effort, subjects of Iota level and higher are true psykers and under the jurisdiction of the Inquisition and Adeptus Telepathica

Zeta/Epsilon (High Grade):

Very high level of mental psychic activity. Manifesting early, these levels of talent require the immediate attention of Imperial authorities and represent a true security threat.

Delta/Gamma (Upper High Grade):

Occurring in approximately one-per-billion human births, Delta and Gamma level psykers exhibit extreme levels of psionic ability able to bring entire cities under their control. Unless discovered quickly, death or possession are common results of the untrained mind being unable to handle this level of mental energy.

Beta/Alpha (Highest Grade):

Exceedingly rare and dangerous. Mainstream Medicae Imperialis discussion agrees that current human beings do not possess the necessary evolutionary development to contain Beta and Alpha levels of psionic talent. As such, the great majority of those discovered at this Assignment rating usually suffer from mental instability. Those who can control their level of psychic abilities have been able to do truly incredible a monstrous things the scale of their abilities allowing them to bring entire planets under their command.

Famous Alpha level psykers:

-Ahzek Ahriman

-Mephiston

Alpha-Plus (To Powerful To Grade):

In the rarest of all cases, the twenty-four point scale of the Assignment does not adequately characterize a being of indescribable ability. Such individuals, for all intents and purposes, pass beyond the scale entirely. These subjects are known as Alpha-Plus psykers. Unconstrained, Alpha-Plus psykers represent an immediate and catastrophic threat to the Imperium. In theory, there is nothing that a trained Alpha-Plus psyker cannot accomplish through force of will; from snapping a Titan in half, summoning a legion of Greater Daemons to crushing planets. Representing such a great danger, the Inquisition usually executes Alpha-Plus psykers on sight unless the possibility for capture is nearly assured.

Famous Alpha-Plus level psykers:

-The God Emperor Of Mankind

-Eldrad Ulthran

-Magnus The Red

-Apex Twins

Blank/Pariah (Negative) Power Grid:

Sigma/Tau (Lowest Grade):

Psionically-dense individuals who are oblivious to warp fluctuations and manifestations of psychic talent.

Upsilon/Phi/Chi/Psi (Mid Grade):

Subjects with varying degrees of immunity to psyker powers.

Omega (High Grade):

Usually referred to as Untouchables, Pariahs, or Blanks. These individuals are so inert in the Warp as to actually exhibit negative psychic influence upon others. Primarily manifested as a small region of "blankness" surrounding the individual, it is impossible for psychic powers or warp creatures to penetrate this space. Those at an Omega level of psi-negativity can easily be distinguished by others, as Imperial science has shown the dead-area surrounding the subject interferes with natural electrical-mental functions. This often results in irrational fear and loathing of the individual for normal humans. For Psykers, however, Omega level persons are physically and mentally painful to be near.

Famous Omega level Blanks/Pariahs:

-Dorian Black

-Jeremiah

-Alizabeth Bequin

-Sisters Of Silence

Omega-Minus (Highest Grade):

These individuals are sought out by the Ordo Culexus to be trained and turned into assassins. Their mere presence can reduce psykers to a drooling mess.

Famous Omega-Minus level Blanks/Pariahs:

-Lota Protephage

Omega-Minus Plus (To Powerful To Grade):

These are to the Pariahs/Blanks what the Alpha-Plus's are to psykers. This scale of invisibility to the warp renders the Blank powerful enough to bring Beta, Alpha and even Alpha-Plus level psykers to their knees and can even turn the psykers own power on itself by forcing the Warp to devour them. One of them (Spear) was even rumored to rival the Emperor himself and was sent on a failed mission to assassinate him.

Famous Omega-Minus Plus level Blanks/Pariahs:

-The Unnamed Pariah in Atlas Infernal

-The Black Pariah (Aka Spear)

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Chaos Prime
Kayvaan Shrike
Kayvaan Shrike

Kaayvan Shrike is a famed officer of the Raven Guard Space Marine Chapter. He is the Shadow Captain of the Raven Guard's 3rd Company. A master of stealth and infiltration, Shadow Captain Shrike strikes from the darkness, fast and lethal. By the time his foes can react, it is too late and darkness has claimed them.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Strider1992
Darnath Lysander
Darnath Lysander

Darnath is rare among the Astrates as he was recruited from Terra itself. Darnath's 13 year pilgrimage to become an Astrate began before his birth before it was finished they were betrayed and his parents where killed. Despite only being a child at the time Lysander was able to kill chaos cultists that murdered his family (wait what!? O.O). He was then found by the Imperial Cult who raised him and turned him into a Space Marine. He rose quickly through the ranks and became a very notable member of the Imperial Fists. His first notable accomplishment took place during his actions on the planet of Iduno during the Battle of the Colonial Bridge. Then-Sergeant Lysander was awarded his first Imperial Laurel of many for rallying his squad with efficient Bolter fire, holding the hordes of Heretics massing at the Colonial Bridge at bay for 14 hours without rest or reinforcement (Wait what!? O.O). Lysander's next noteworth victory came against the Chaos Space Marines of the Alpha Legion where he teleported onto a chaos battle barge and took down 7 Chaos Champions in close combat.

Another two Terran centuries of honoured service as the master of the 1st Company awaited him before events conspired to bring about a tragedy. Towards the end of the 40th Millennium, Lysander was travelling aboard the the Imperial Fists Strike Cruiser Shield of Valour when it was lost in the Warp. Yet Lysander was not dead. Due to the fickle tides of the Warp, the Shield of Valour returned to normal space nearly a thousand Terran years later with Lysander completely untainted by Chaos (holy crap O.O).

Lysander's most notable feat of all however came when he and his fleet found themselves in the orbit of an Iron Warrior's world. The Iron Warriors were quick in their reaction and the firepower of 3 orbital fortresses disabled the Strike Cruiser. Lysander and a handful of Imperial Fists survivors were easily captured by the Iron Warriors. In the hands of their most hated foe, the Imperial Fists were shown no mercy or pity. The Iron Warriors tortured them for weeks and only the astonishing tenacity of the Sons of Dorn alowed them to survive a full month of incarceration and the tender mercies of the Iron Warriors. Although Lysander's body was bloody and broken, his will remained intact. One day he broke free of his restraints, freed his remaining living men and proceed to tear a bloody swath through the planet's capital killing anyone who stood in his path with no armor and nothing but his bear fists (Dafuq!? Dis guy killed chaos marines with no armor and his bear hands!?).

He is currently the first captain of the Imeprial Fists and is still leading attacks against the enemies of the Imperium.

So lets break this down:

-Killed Chaos cultists as a kid. Check!

-Held a bridge for 14 hours with no reinforcements. Check

-Killed 7 Chaos Champions. Check!

-Spent 1000 years in the warp and came out unharmed. Check!

-Killed multiple Chaos Space Marine's after months of torture with nothing but his bare hands and no armor. Check!

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Chaos Prime

OMG that is one Bad Ass Marine, Darnath should defo have his own wiki character page here ;)

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Chaos Prime
Ezekiel Chief Librarian of the Dark Angels Chapter.
Ezekiel Chief Librarian of the Dark Angels Chapter.

Chief Librarian - The Chief Librarian is the strongest and most powerful psyker within a Space Marine Chapter, who all other Librarians in the Chapter report to, take instruction from, and respect. Few if any of the psykers within the Chapter will ever become the Chief Librarian. So rare are these psychic lords that many Chapters have but one or only a handful of psykers able to one day assume the responsibility of these mighty warriors. The Chief Librarian is the Master of the Librarium and the keeper of his Chapter’s lore, as well as a member of the guiding council of the Chapter's senior officers with encyclopaedic knowledge of his Chapter, its enemies, and the Imperium. The Chief Librarian presides over the training and selection of all new Librarians, as well as the cultivation of psykers within the Chapter’s ranks. He is also the closest of the Chapter Master’s advisors, providing him with wisdom and knowledge. His abilities to divine the future are vital to his lord’s decisions. Chief Librarians very seldom take to the field of battle, as their abilities are far more valuable to the Chapter in other ways. However, when they do take part in a battle, it is a glorious and terrifying sight to behold. With the power of their mind, they level fortresses, reduce entire armies to rivers of molten flesh, and split the very sky with fire and lightning. Chief Librarians often lead forces or assist the Chapter Master in battle. Chief Librarians also spend a great deal of time training their lesser Codicier and Lexicanium Battle-Brothers in the dangerous ways of the warp.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#94  Edited By Inverno
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Strider1992

@Chaos Prime said:

OMG that is one Bad Ass Marine, Darnath should defo have his own wiki character page here ;)

Yeah. Killing Space Marines with his bare hands I mean wtf?

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Chaos Prime

Great scans :)

I know crazy stuff Lol The only other case similar i read about was of a Space Marine Captain that stood well over 3 feet taller than normal Sized Space Marines that killed some Chaos Marines with his bare hands.Cant think of his name or chapter im afraid :( Love to find out if anyone can help with that info?

Vargard Obyron
Vargard Obyron

Vargard Obyron is aide and protector of Nemesor Zahndrekh, and has stood steadfast as his side from their very first campaign. Unlike his master, Obyron is very much aware of the changes wrought upon their existence, but has long since abandoned any attempt to awaken Zahndrekh to reality. So, like any dedicated servant, Obyron attends to all the loose ends created by Zahndrekh's eccentricities, chief of which are seeing to it that 'honoured' prisoners of war are 'killed whilst trying to escape', and that upstart Lords of the Royal Court are either silenced or disposed of.

While Vargard Obyron is the well-known bodyguard for Nemesor Zahndrekh, he is a ferocious military commander in his own right. His martial skills combined with his immense strength means that he is a warrior that few enemy heroes will want to fight. One wrong move is all it takes for Vargard Obyron to slice them in half. He also possesses the ability to cut through dimensions and reappear across the battlefield, taking with him any of the units that he commands. It's a great way to ensure Vargard Obyron's incredible skills are employed against the most worthy enemy.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Pokergeist

@Chaos Prime: @Chaos Prime: Sweet breakdowns. @CaioTrubat: Thats the first colored in Keeper of Secrets. Nice.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#98  Edited By jwalser3

Please help! I am trying to get into Warhammer and curious were to start. Are the games a big part to the story? I don't have a good computer to run them.(Sorry for the noob question).

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Chaos Prime

@jwalser3 said:

Please help! I am trying to get into Warhammer and curious were to start. Are the games a big part to the story? I don't have a good computer to run them.(Sorry for the noob question).

Welcome :)

Never played the table top or computer games myself.My love for wh40k started with the art work i see on the covers of the white Dwarf mag..

Read alot of the short stories they published & then did/do alot of my reading now online,good place to start is the following.

Warhammer40K

ENJOY :)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Pokergeist

@jwalser3 said:

Love ta Help.

Warhammer 40K is unique in the Story has happen pretty much. Its the year right bfor the 41 Millenium. Abaddon has Taken Cadia. Orks ravage Armegeddon. Hive Fleet Leviathon is closing in on Terra. Necrons are awakening all over. Tau are pushing there Empire Boundries. Ect ect. These Situations all lead to the Demise of Mankind.

40K Lore is mostly based on the 10000 years of history Mainly the Great Crusade and Horus Heresy that set up Mankind for the big fall.

As far as Games goes they are Canon. Dawn of War 1 and 2 is based around the Blood Ravens Chapter. Space Marine is based off of Ultramarines Second Comapany Captain Titus (Meaning older time frame as the current Second Captain is someone else) as he saves a forge world from a Ork Waaaagh and Chaos Invasion.

Dawn of War 1 and its 3 Expansions can be played on most Consoles with players on Weekends still playing the Multiplayer servers.

Dawn of War 2 Requires at least Nvidia 250s or better to play. It is very Graphic Damanding. However on X-Box I Belive it can be played.

Space Marine is avaible for X-Box and requires same Graphics and Memeory of Dawn of War 2 on PC.

As Far as actually getting into Warhammer 40K the best place for Lore is the Horus Heresy Novels, Space Wolve Omnibus, Ultramarine Omnibus, Blood angels Omnibus, or the Space Marine Battles Novela books. All Black Library Books are good for getting into the Lore. The Table Top Game which is vastly expensive (tho rewarding if live near a Game Store to play) but the Codexes for the Game provide alot of Lore, Short Stories, and Bios.

There is also a Space Marine Movie.... we Fans dont talk of it much.

Also there is Comics on Warhammer based around Space Marine Raclaw of the Black Templars Chapter.

http://www.comicvine.com/raclaw/29-79794/

Hope this Helps.