Airport scene(Civil war) Vs. Warehouse Scene(BvS)

• 132 results
Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chris-Sama

People are telling me they think that scene batman had in the warehouse was better than the fight scenes in civil war, telling me they're more "realistic". I heavily disagree and just wanted to hear everybody's thoughts.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly preferred the warehouse scene.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Warehouse by a mile. Problem with Airport scene was that the fight was fought with kiddy gloves on.

Everybody holding back, chatting up, joking, it was airport sparring session, people wank it because they are used to wanking disney/marvel.

Now, the fight in Underground base. That was a good one.

That one i rate above warehouse.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I like the wear house scene more. Batman goes in, kicks ass like Batman should and saves the damsel.

The Airport scene was cool, but everyone, EVERYONE was crackin' wise and in the end, it didn't matter.

Bigger doesn't always equal better.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5 JediXMan  Moderator

I like the wear house scene more. Batman goes in, kicks ass like Batman should and saves the damsel.

The Airport scene was cool, but everyone, EVERYONE was crackin' wise and in the end, it didn't matter.

Agreed.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I did not mind the jokes scene it was actually funny, and the fight was really creative with great cgi, and just overall an amazing battle. I honestly do prefer the airport fight even though I am a huge batman fanboy.,

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By buttersdaman000

Airport battle was underwhelming and immersion breaking for me. It really just felt like a school yard fight that only got serious when someone was accidentally hurt.

The warehouse fight was how I've always wanted to see a live action Batman fight.

I'm going with the warehouse.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ganon15

Airport. The warehouse was cool but I didn't like killer Batman.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Don't care about realism in a CBM. The airport scene is far more enjoyable to me.

Ice-Breaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imo the warehouse fight was good, but it doesn't even come close to the airport scene.

-Everyone got a moment to shine, and interact in a way fans have been wanting,

-so many fun and quotable moments

-the action was amazing and intense, spider-man was amazing, antman was just incredible.

-the russo brothers masterfully juggled all these characters in a coherent manner, I mean orchestrating 1 fight scene with 1 vigilante was impressive but to be able to do what CW did with that airport fight was leagues beyond what BvS had shown us

-lastly, the airport fight was so character driven, everyone had a motive and reason for their actions, Ironman wanted to catch cap and bucky, panther wanted to kill bucky, spider-man wanted to try and do the right thing while impressing ironman, cap wanted to get his team to the hanger, antman wanted to prove he could be a hero. Vision struggled with his emotions over wanda. ect.

-and dat splash page collision between the two teams in the middle was cinematic perfection it fully embodied peggy's speech "when the world tells you to move, it's your job to plant your feet firmly in the ground and say NO, you move!"

so yeah the batman scene was nice and all but it only really highlighted that bat man was a total boss and he showed it, but we got waaaaaaaaay more from the airport scene.

Avatar image for deactivated-57af58bda2d61
deactivated-57af58bda2d61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I thought the action in CW was a little too quick for me, a little hard to take stock of what was going for me. The airport had some, oh yeah great time to be a fan moments, but the rest I'm fogging out on.

The Warehouse gets a nod cause Batman got to be Batman, after two movies of not really doing anything and third where he gets beat up by a muppet, it was nice to see.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jedixman said:
@the_stegman said:

Agreed.

Same.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Airport played to its strengths and superb fan service, I prefer what it went for over the overly grim dark TDKR/Arkham game copy attempt at the warehouse. Not the biggest fan of Batman's approach to fighting even if the choreography was solid.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't care about realism in a CBM. The airport scene is far more enjoyable to me.

This. It was cool to see a Batman more like his comic counterpart in action but that scene doesn't even come close to the airport battle.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Airport and it's not even close for me, especially when they charge each other

omnipotence88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I prefered the Airport battle at little bit more.

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Toss-up. I do think the warehouse scene was about as good a sit could've been. The airport scene could've been and probably should've been better. So, if it makes sense, I do think the airport scene was better but was kind of a let-down. Coincidentally, How I felt about the warehouse scene was how I felt about CW as a movie (on the whole) And how I felt about the airport scene was how I felt about BvS.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@alphaq said:

Avatar image for deactivated-5967bf6197d40
deactivated-5967bf6197d40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Airport kicks the crap out of the warehouse scene. Everyone got a moment to show what they've got, it was far more enjoyable and fun to watch, the characters were far more endearing, and it had people we actually cared about participating. Plus it was much better made. Best action scene in a CBM in my book.

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Airport>>>>>>warehouse

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Airport. The warehouse scene, while being the best scene in the movie, doesn't really compare. It was cool to see Batman fight closer to how he does in the comics than the last movies but he was just a brute tearing it up and he got tagged more than I think Batman should. It was cool though

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anna_Karenina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@the_stegman said:

Agreed.

Same.

[4]

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warehouse fight was more cooler esp with ultimate cut.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Airport since I actually cared about what happened

Avatar image for sodabiscuit12345
sodabiscuit12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

airport by a mile...seriously? the warehouse scene? How can you take someone seriously who thinks that was better?

Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Airport easily.

Mexicutioner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends what you're looking for really, both were great scenes but at the end of the day the warehouse scene was Batman taking out a few fodder thugs while the airport scene was characters built up over years of movies who we had a vested interest in. Just pure amount of amazing factors at play in the airport fight tips it in my opinion.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone wanks it to no end, but I prefer the Airport battle. It's extremely fun to watch although I don't think it deserves THAT much praise.

xsbrx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By xsbrx

Warehouse scene.

The airport scene was just a big fanservice nothing more. No stakes, no tension and everyone were still cracking jokes and acted like nothing serious was going on.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Airport scene by far

Hit_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Personally I liked Winter Soldier's fight in the stairwell in Civil War better than the Airport fight or the warehouse fight in BvS.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are respectively fantastic. The Warehouse sequence is the tighter, faster, intense and realistic fight scene that represents Batman's jaded, intense and badass nature. It is not too slow, and not too fast. Everything looks realistic. There is no shaky cam.

The Airport Scene is longer, pure eye candy and the best embodiment of fan service, like, ever. The jokes actually made it more memorable. Here you've got twelve heroes, all of them going at each other, and it's beautiful. That said, the CGI occasionally took me out of the fight.

2 of them are in my Top 5 fight scenes.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Airport scene>>>>>>>>warehouse scene. Civil War>>>>>>>>>>>BvS. No need to beat a dead horse.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Airport scene stomps. Objectively. Only a fanboy would say any fight from BVS was better than the CW one

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

4 years on comicivine and we still find diferrent ways to argue marvel vs DC

And the same users are still on the same side claiming their more objective and the other fanboys

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 years on comicivine and we still find diferrent ways to argue marvel vs DC

And the same users are still on the same side claiming their more objective and the other fanboys

Lmfao. 4 years on CV how many good users are still good.

I like the warehouse scene more than the airport scene. I enjoyed both actually. It's unhealthy the amount of times I've watched the Warehouse scene.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Airport scene>>>>>>>>warehouse scene. Civil War>>>>>>>>>>>BvS. No need to beat a dead horse.

No.... no one was talking about that.....

Airport scene stomps. Objectively. Only a fanboy would say any fight from BVS was better than the CW one

Yep, because *opinions about fight scenes can SURELY be judged objectively*.....

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: Never said you can't enjoy one more than the other. Missed the entire point of my comment

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The airport fight stomps. It was just better overall and more fun. It was a dream come true. The amount of times I've seen Batman beat up a room full of guys is just old.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: Never said you can't enjoy one more than the other. Missed the entire point of my comment

No you didn't, but you put forth the idea that somehow, magically the CW fights are "objectively" (which they're not) better than the BvS fights.

Drumgun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both were amazing, UC version of the warehouse fight was cooler to me.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: But I never said you couldn't enjoy one more than the other. Delusion is entirely different from knowing something is objectively better which was my point in this. The Airport Fight is better but some people might enjoy the BVS warehouse fight that was already shown in the trailer. It's no biggie.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: But I never said you couldn't enjoy one more than the other. Delusion is entirely different from knowing something is objectively better which was my point in this. The Airport Fight is better but some people might enjoy the BVS warehouse fight that was already shown in the trailer. It's no biggie.

Your opinion is not fact. There is NOTHING objective about judging fights. You SUBJECTIVELY think the CW fights are better, fine. Someone else SUBJECTIVELY thinks the BvS fights are better, fine. However, there's no such thing as "objectively" thinking one fight is better than the other.

Then you go as far as to call people a fanboy for thinking the BvS fights are better. Like wtf?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both really. Even though I enjoyed CW better as a film, the warehouse scene was one of the best, if not the best, Batman fight scenes I've ever seen. It definitely reminded me of the arkham games. However, I would've liked batman to be a little more wary of killing but you don't get everything you like. The airport scene was definitely the best CBM fight scene I've ever seen. Everyone had time to shine and it also gave some much needed awe to the Black Panther character. The introduction of Giant Man was incredible as was the ending of the battle with Rhody being paralysed. It paved the way for one of the ending fight scenes I've ever seen.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said: