Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Ok this is gross. Why is Gambit kissing Courier ? Courier is really a Man... "Jacob Gavin Jr" Ick Ick Ick

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Maybe he just finds her attractive?

Does he know the situation?

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By End_Boss

Are you serious? Gambit would bang a Great Dane if it was made to look like a lady. That may be his first time kissing a man-cum-lady, but I bet it's not his first time kissing a man, baby.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok I little briffe history... "Courier and Gambit (Remy LeBeau) have a decent working relationship, but not much more. Courier seems to resent the way his powers and job seem to let others use him, but he's not strong enough to take a stand and change his fortunes. In a trip with Gambit back in time to the late 19th Century, Jake pulled off a stunning use of power and morphed himself into a woman, "Jacqueline," in order to infiltrate Dr. Nathan Milbury's obstetrics clinic. Milbury was of course, none other than Mister Sinister, who upon realizing that Jacqueline was not all she appeared to be, injected her with a compound that reverted Courier to a liquid state.

Courier was imprisoned in a bubble until Gambit agreed to give Mr. Sinister a piece of the human liquid in exchange for stabilizing his friend. Unfortunately, Gambit thought that Jake/Jackie would be able to kill the separated piece afterwards, as he had done before. Unfortunately, Sinister's stabilization of "Jackie" removed his mutant powers, and Sinister was able to co-opt the morphing capabilities of Courier's cells into his own, giving him the complete control over his cells that Gambit had seen so often in his own time. Jake's lack of powers, also meant he was stuck in a woman's body." So Gambit knew that was his friend. Like i said before Ick Ick Ick

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Catsnlynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Gambit's friend remember being a man and did he (or she) like being kissed by Gambit?

TheCowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like End_Boss said, this is Gambit we're talking about.

As long as it LOOKS female, its fair game for Remy.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#

Does Gambit's friend remember being a man and did he (or she) like being kissed by Gambit?

Yes Jacob/Jacqueline remembers being male and I really hope he didem't injoy being kissed by Gambit. I hope Jacob got his powers back after M Day so he can become a man again.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10  Edited By SavageDragon

ahhh Gambit....

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol forgot about this one. Man has it been two year already.