Agent Carter vs Agents of Shield

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

Edited By MatthewParker

Poll Agent Carter vs Agents of Shield (17 votes)

Agent Carter 47%
Agents of Shield 53%

Which show do you like better?

• 
kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Loool agent carter really marvel. They have Punisher and Blade but they went with agent carter.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2 the_stegman  Moderator

Agent Carter. I still can't get into AoS.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agent Carter is great, but AoS is my favorite CBTV show.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mike_Fowler  Online

Agents of shield (season 2) > agent carter>=agents of shield (season 1 part 2)>>>>>>>>agents of shield (season 1 part 1)

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

They are both done well in their own respective rights. There is a large difference between the two that really separate them in distinctive realms. I personally enjoy them both very much, but AoS edges it out a bit for me. Peggy Carter is HOT though!!!

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Right now AoS > AC but at seasons end i can see AC > AoS. Plus did AC just set up the Black Widow movie?

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

#10  Edited By amazing_webhead
MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthewparker: I can't post from my computer at all so you probably won't see me much until its fix, I can't stand using my phone to try and post on the forums.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Transformers1024

The first season of Agents of SHIELD was honestly some of the worst TV I've ever watched in my life and I'm still amazed it got past the first 4 episodes. But season 2 hasn't actually been /too/ bad. It's absolutely miles ahead of the first season, but they still have a lot to work out.

Haven't seen Agent Carter and truth be told, I'll probaly never watch it. I was planning on binging it, but I just don't think I can bring myself to do it.

I'd rather they just cancel both shows though after this season and focus their attention on the Netflix series since that's where a lot of the media/fans attention is going. Plus they could always just give us a quality SHIELD movie if they insist on focusing on them a bit more.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transformers1024: Weren't you the one who was saying you couldn't believe you were admitting AoS was the best CBTV show on TV. But now it's just not too bad. What's changed since then? The haven't aired any new episodes yet.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By Transformers1024

@matthewparker: For a while it was my 2nd favorite CB show only behind The Walking Dead, but then I started watching Constantine so it replaced AoS and bumped it down to 3rd. But in that time it went on hiatus I rewatched every episode of season 2 again and did notice a lot of things that should have been handled differently and yes there were a few things that irked me. I still like the show and I'll watch it when it comes back on, but it's not quite on the level that I thought it was on -- although it certainly has the potential nowadays to get there since Marvel has since shown their intentions to take it a bit more seriously.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthewparker: For a while it was my 2nd favorite CB show only behind The Walking Dead, but then I started watching Constantine so it replaced AoS and bumped it down to 3rd. But in that time it went on hiatus I rewatched every episode of season 2 again and did notice a lot of things that should have been handled differently and yes there were a few things that irked me. I still like the show and I'll watch it when it comes back on, but it's not quite on the level that I thought it was on -- although it certainly has the potential nowadays to get there since Marvel has since shown their intentions to take it a bit more seriously.

Cool, well thanks for explaining. I'm glad you still like it, and will be watching!

errantknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By errantknight

People who haven't given Agent Carter a chance really should give it a try. It's very fun and the acting is top notch. I also like Agents of Shield, but it's nowhere near as tightly written and without Agent Coulson, it would fall apart. They're very different shows, though. One is a political thriller, the other is a classic adventure show.