Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#1  Edited By GR2Blackout
Episode 1: Law & Order, Pt. 1
Episode 1: Law & Order, Pt. 1

It was a dark night. Dr. Johnathan Crane was walking to his car in the parking lot, only to find somebody threw up on it. Of course, by now Dr. Crane has learned more.

"LONNIE MACHIN!" he yelled "I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!"

In the bushes, two laughing teenagers ran off.

"Hey, man" said Lonnie's friend "Lets take a short-cut by the skate park!"

Lonnie and his friend ran past there favorite skate park, only to see it was shut down.

"Aw...." said Lonnie's friend

"Rules ruin EVERYTHING!" yelled Lonnie "I wish we could just live in a world where you could do what you wanted for a change!"

"Okay, quiet Lonnie" said his friend "Dr. Crane could hear us"

"So WHAT?" asked Lonnie "Will he LAW us to death?"

"No" said his friend "But we'll get in trouble!"

"Shut up!" yelled Lonnie "I'll get my revenge for this!"

WAYNE MANOR...

"Mr. Wayne!" said Alfred "Your not going to like this!"

Bruce ran outside

"What is it, Alfred?" Bruce asked. Suddenly, Bruce noticed a huge anarchy A spray-painted on the front of his house "Oh, God, is it that Machin kid again?"

"I'm afraid so" said Alfred "I'll clean it up"

Suddenly, Bruce and Alfred heard police sirens going off like crazy

"I'll go check that out" said Bruce, running into the house.

LATER...

"VRRROOOOM!"

The Batmobile zoomed through the streets of Gotham, trying to get there just in time.

Suddenly...

"BOOOM!!!"

"Ugh!" The Batmobile flipped over, as if a bomb went off underneath "Oh, no.... a mine-field!"

Batman opened the door and jumped out of the Batmobile.

"Who are you?" he shouted "Where are you?"

Suddenly, somebody jumped out behind him

"I am rebellion!" he shouted "I am Anarky!"

"Ever thought about changing your name to Democracy?" asked Batman "Just in case some big political change happens?"

"ENOUGH WITH DEMOCRACY!" Anarky yelled, as if he were really angry "DIE!"

Anarky pulled out a golden sword, and tried to get Batman

"I SAID DIE!" he yelled "RRRRG!"

Batman punched Anarky in the face.

However, Anarky got back up, and hit the Bat with an uppecut.

"I'm not your average Arkham psycho, Batman!" claimed Anarky "I'm the death of Gotham! The bringer of death!"

"Oh, yeah?" asked Batman "Well I'm Batman!"

Batman kicked Anarky in the chest, sending him flying across the area.

"NO!!!" yelled Anarky "Waaaah!!!"

The GCPD arrived, however, Anarky seemed to just... disappear.

"Well, Bats, you did a good job, I'll tell you that" said Chief Dent "But Anarky's still out there. You did the best you could".

Batman pulled out a remote with a button on it, pressed the button, and the Batmobile went over to him. Batman got inside the Batmobile and drove away.

WAYNE MANOR...

"Alfred" said Bruce

"Yes, Mr. Wayne?" asked Alfred

"I think I know who did the graffiti" replied Bruce

TO BE CONTINUED...

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By GR2Blackout

Anyone?

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#3  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

Interesting...

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

Needs a bit of work GR2Blackout, just a polish. The opening line, I get you're making a Bat reference but it doesn't really work. Also I think you're fight scene needs (and I'm sorry for the pun) to be punchier! {Batman curled his fingers and made a fist, smashing it into Anarky's face with a loud crack. Anarky hit the floor but quickly scrambled to his feet, reeling from the blow "I'm not your average Arkham psycho, Batman!" claimed Anarky "I'm the death of Gotham! I'm the bringer of death! I'm..." Batman interrupted the rant with another punch "I'm Batman!" Batman followed his attack with a well placed kick to Anarky's solar plexus, sending him flying backwards, skidding across the concrete}

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GR2Blackout

@4donkeyjohnson said:

Needs a bit of work GR2Blackout, just a polish. The opening line, I get you're making a Bat reference but it doesn't really work. Also I think you're fight scene needs (and I'm sorry for the pun) to be punchier! {Batman curled his fingers and made a fist, smashing it into Anarky's face with a loud crack. Anarky hit the floor but quickly scrambled to his feet, reeling from the blow "I'm not your average Arkham psycho, Batman!" claimed Anarky "I'm the death of Gotham! I'm the bringer of death! I'm..." Batman interrupted the rant with another punch "I'm Batman!" Batman followed his attack with a well placed kick to Anarky's solar plexus, sending him flying backwards, skidding across the concrete}

LOL, the beginning was an accident. I meant to put a dark NIGHT.