Superman Earth One: Meet Lex Luthor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

***I was going to do this in three parts, but intstead since I have it all written out I decided to write it all in one piece.***

Luthor knew he had to stop the menace. Superman had to be stopped. He looked out of his window at LuthorCorp towers, and talked to himself. “He has to be stopped.” The world was nearly destroyed by those aliens! Just because of HIM! What if they come back? Or what if someone else comes? Luthor started to panic. “He. Must. Be. Stopped….He opened a secret passageway into a chamber of weapons. “Let’s try…battle suits.

stumbled into Perry White’s office, accidentally dropping his files on the story he had uncovered about the alien invasion. “I…ah…have your story for you, Mr. White.” stuttered. “Well let me see it, boy!” Perry said. The words were muffled since his cigar took up the corner of his mouth. reluctantly handed his file over. Perry scanned them. “Hmmm” He said. “Looks good. But you might want to go back and re-edit it. There are some typos.” He spun around in his chair. “People don’t want to think the DAILY PLANET has reporters from the first grade, do we?” “N-n-no, sir!” Said . He briskly walked out of the office. It was then that he saw it. Out the window, a huge, bulking suit of armor tearing up the town. Right outside he window. He noticed was rushing to get the story. The armored man picked up on her, and lifted her car into the air!

In a blur of motion, made a stunning transformation into Superman. In a few seconds, Lois was ten blocks away from the scene, while the car was still in the robot’s hands. Superman flew straight towards the machine, and hit it with almost all he had. The head to the suit came flying off, revealing the man on the inside. The man used the control pad of the suit to hit Superman with it’s bulky arm. Superman quickly recovered, and noticed powering point of the suit. He hit it with it’s heat vision. All it took was a small amount of smoke; after the heat had stopped…there was a bomb. Superman headed straight for the armored man, and everyone nearby, and all were safe from the mushroom cloud explosion.

In police headquarter the man was being questioned. Another cop came in. “You’re relieved of duty. I’ll take it from here.” As soon as the officer left the room, the other cop whipped out a gun. “I take it you won’t tell a soul who hired you, will you?” Asked the cop. “N-no, sir I won’t.” replied the thief. “Well, let me take the burden away from you. He pulled the trigger. Other cops rushed in. “What happened?” Asked one cop. “He tried to grab my gun. He got shot during an accidental discharge.” Little did that cop know, Superman was watching through the wall. “Paid out.” Said Superman. He spat in disgust.

Luthor let out his anger on a punching bag. “DAMNED! THAT SON OF A BITCH...He has to go…

On an airplane, a man calmly walked into a bathroom. Airport security did not know it, but he was carrying a bomb the size of a thimble. He put one on the window, as it exploded; he threw one out the window, causing the plane to malfunction.

Superman was there in seconds. He tried to grasp the plane by the nose, he could not get a good grip when it was descending at this altitude. The pilots had also “mysteriously” died. Superman destroyed the engines so that the descent would not gain as much impact. Another explosion tilted the plane to the left. Little did Superman know that was on that plane, and she just flew out a “mysteriously opened door” since the plane tilted. Superman rushed to save her and had her on the ground in seconds. He then He only said one word to her. “Again?” He flew off and intercepted the plane underneath. He slowly moved it down until it gently touched the ground. The terrorist was the first to exit the plane. Brandishing a gun, he fired it at Superman. To his surprise, it penetrated his skin. He started to grow weaker. Nauseous, he collapsed. Lois rushed to help him. “Get it away.” He said. Lois did as she was told. The bullet barley penetrated him, yet he was so weakened. She noticed that the bullet seemed to grow and emerald green color. The minute it lost contact with him, Superman regained his strength. Unfortunately the gunman had no more “magic” bullets. Superman walked up to him and flicked his forehead. The man collapsed to the ground.

The bodyguard told Luthor the news. “He told us he had found it when he went on a hike through the woods. It hurt Superman somehow.” The bodyguard brandished a glowing green rock. “Excellent.” Said   Luthor. We have a way to hurt him. And now it can power my new prototype armor…He’s always saved the Lane girl…I think I’ll go after him.

At the Daily Planet, Lois was telling Perry White about an interview she had with Superman. “It’s the story of the centur—suddenly, the wall burst open. “I’ll tell you the story of the century!” Said the now-appearing Luthor. shrank behind his desk and quickly changed suits. “The death of Superman!” Luthor continued. “He’s a menace,         he—Just then, Superman tackled Luthor in mid-flight. “You don’t belong here!” Said Lex. “You could kill us all. “But I won’t” Said Superman. “Because I’ll always be here to protect you.” The two exchanged blows. Fight after fight. Neither seemed to make an impact on the other. “Interesting…” Said Lex, “My kryptonite is too busy powering my suit it only weakens you a little.” “Kryptonite?” Asked Superman. Luthor slammed headfirst into him. “Yes. Fragments from your homeworld,” He let out of blast of kryptonite energy from his gauntlet. Superman screamed in pain. “I’m going to kill you with what little is left of your homeworld”, Luthor said. Superman was severly weakened. Lex went to shoot a torpedo of kryptonite at him when—WHAM! A rock hit his head. He turned around to see a little boy. “Don’t hurt Superman!!” said the boy, in a whiny tone. “No one”, Lex said, twitching his eye. “Hurts Lex Luthor!” Just as the beam was about to fire, Superman grabbed his gauntlet, and lifted it up, the beam shot up in the air. “Enough Lex!” Said Superman, as his eyes glowed red. “I’VE HAD ENOUGH!” One punch sent Lex flying across half the city. Superman intercepted him and slammed him to the ground. He began ripping apart his suit, when he accidentally unleashed the giant rock powering it. He collapsed. He felt like he was going to puke. “Now you see it’s true potential.” Said Lex. It will kill you soon. “Lex,” said Superman, “I opened up your suit. It’s emitting electricity.” With the last of his strength, he ripped apart a fire hydrant, the water hit Lex, electrifying his body, and knocking him out. Everything became dizzy for Superman. Then everything went black…..

When he awoke, he was in the hospital. With standing over him. “I took away the green rock, but Lex got away” Said Lois. “Y-you saved me” Superman said. Still weak. “Yeah…I guess we’re even now…” They leaned closer..closer..closer..their lips met.

Epilogue:

Lex stood at his window, his back facing the man. “I hear you have cybernetic implants?” Asked Lex. “Yes.” The man replied. “And you need a heart transplant?” “Yes.” Lex turned around tossing a chunk of kryptonite up in the air…”I have just the thing…”      

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

I know it's a little long, but if anyone has any thoughts/constructive critisism I'd very much like to hear it.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Primmaster64

cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points