joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Alpha HQ

Lt. Blake steps out onto a deck on the rear of the building and sees most of the group sitting around a table playing poker,"Where are Ellis and Kelly?"

Joe looks up,"Storm's coming in, Ellis went to see if he could catch a wave off it. No idea where Fi went."

Aleki asked,"You want in?"

Blake sat as he got dealt in,"Wouldn't he already know if waves were coming? He is a precog."

Aleki chuckled,"According to the Prophet, any man who claims to know the future for sure is a liar."

Blake replies, "Isn't that what being a precog is all about?"

Joe chimmed in,"They see possible futures, the Prophet says they can tell you what's most likely, the good ones can even tell you the odds but its never set in stone."

Blake looks curious,"Who's the Prophet?"

Akia looks over,"You'd probably know him better as the Mad Prophet, I know you normals tend to take him as a loon. He's the world's most powerful precog."

Blake, "Ahh, I saw him on the news when he outted that fake psychic that was running a con on the Feds."

Akia nodded,"See he's not crazy, he just has an odd way of doing things."

Zan interrupts,"Hey, you plan on finishing the deal anytime soon?"

Aleki snorts, "You that eager to lose your cash?"

Akia swigs a beer as Blake looks at her curiously,"I thought you were Muslim?"

The table erupts with laughter as she replies,"The didn't have a box for 'Don't give a sh*t' and so I left it blank. Of course you people always think Arab automatically means Muslim."

Blake shakes his head,"I'm just going by the files."

She continues,"I look at it this way, If there is a god and he needs me to constantly kiss his ass to get into Heaven, I'd rather go to Hell. If there isn't then it doesn't matter."

Half mile off the coast of Marina Del Ray

Morgan and Fiona sit on surf boards waiting on a wave.

"Why am I out here?" She asks annoyed.

Morgan rolls his eyes,"Just be patient, they're coming."

She slaps the water,"There's got to be a better time to teach someone to surf, like say when the sun is up."

Morgan grins,"Nah, if you could see what you're doing you might talk yourself out of it."

She sighs, "A better question is why did you bring me out here?"

He looks over as he gets up on his knees,"You need to learn to pay attention to your surroundings, if you don't start in about 3 seconds you're gonna drown."

She looks up and sees a huge wave coming in as he hops to his feet,"Oh sh........"

LA county jail

Ivan sits with his father's Lawyer, "We cut a deal to get you in regular lock up, your father sent you a message."

Ivan reads the note and grins,"Tell him, I'll see what I can do."

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

bump

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

Alpha HQ

Lt. Blake steps out onto a deck on the rear of the building and sees most of the group sitting around a table playing poker, "Where are Ellis and Kelly?"

Joe looks up, "Storm's coming in, Ellis went to see if he could catch a wave off it. No idea where Fi went."

"You want in?" Aleki asked,

Blake sat as he got dealt in, "Wouldn't he already know if waves were coming? He is a precog."

"According to the Prophet” Aleki chuckled “Any man who claims to know the future for sure is a liar."

Blake replies, "Isn't that what being a precog is all about?"

Joe chimmed in,"They see POSSIBLE futures. The Prophet says they can tell you what's most likely, the good ones can even tell you the odds, but it’s never set in stone."

"The Prophet? You mean scripture, bibles at what not? "

Akia looks over, "You probably know him better as ‘The Mad Prophet’. I know you normals tend to take him as a loon. He's the world's most powerful precog."

"Ahh” said Blake as he worked out who they were talking about “I saw him on the news when he outed that fake psychic that was running a con on the Feds."

"See he's not crazy” said Akia “He just has an odd way of doing thi.."

Zan interrupts,"Hey! You plan on finishing the deal anytime soon?"

Aleki snorts, "You that eager to lose your cash?"

Akia swigs a beer as Blake looks at her curiously, "I thought you were Muslim?"

The table erupts with laughter as she replies, "The didn't have a box for 'Don't give a sh*t' and so I left it blank. Of course you people always think Arab automatically means Muslim."

"I'm just going by the files." Blake shakes his head

She continues, "I look at it this way. IF there is a god and he needs ME to constantly kiss HIS ass to get into Heaven…I'd rather go to Hell. If there isn't, then it doesn't matter."

Half mile off the coast of Marina Del Ray

Morgan and Fiona sit on surf boards waiting on a wave.

"Why am I out here?" She asks annoyed.

Morgan rolls his eyes, "Just be patient, they're coming."

She slaps the water, "There's got to be a better time to teach someone to surf, like say when the sun is up."

"Nah!” Morgan grins “If you could see what you're doing, you might talk yourself out of it."

She sighs, "A better question is ‘why did you bring me out here?’"

He looks over as he gets up on his knees, "You need to learn to pay attention to your surroundings, if you don't start in about three seconds you're gonna drown."

She looks up and sees a huge wave coming in as he hops to his feet,"Oh sh........"

LA County jail

Ivan sits with his father's lawyer who hands him a note "We cut a deal to get you in regular lock up” Ivan reads the note and grins “Your father had a question for”

"Tell him” Ivan scrumpled the note and ate it “I'll see what I can do" A broad grin came across his face.

Nice. I believe Ivan is going to smash the bejesus outta someone/thing very soon and it wont be pretty

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I've got plans for Ivan

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By batkevin74

With all the Splicer stuff, maybe you should merge it all into one for a while to 1) get back into the groove and 2) get a whole bunch of new readers

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I like how you have the characters interact -- I hope you plan on continuing with this team, you have a lot of interesting characters and I am super curious about the Prophet.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis: He's going to be very important later on.