RPG role superhero game

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By CapFanboy

if marvel were to make a game where you created, designed and took control of a superhero who would you like to develop/produce/make it? i'd like rockstar sue to them being able to produce amazing RPG games (GTA, Bully) this would be my plot outline for one i'd like to see made 
 (BTW you start the game as a teen from about the age of 15-17)
start: you choose your powers from a list, i know you'd be able to pick all the best powers, but i'd even it out by the player having a certain number of points and each power costs a different number of points based on the versatility of the power, you could also have up to eight powers. 

Scene 1: gaining the powers, i'd have the player making choices in a scenario like a field trip or a chase or something 
flash-forward like a month or two of fighting petty crime, could be shown in a cutscene) 
Scene 2: you help a load of hero's (including some from the avengers, young avenger's etc.) in defeating a horde of demons(or something to that effect) 
CHOICE: after you defeat the horde of demon's you can choose three paths to take which determine the outcome of the game 
path 1-  a mid-level super-hero(not big like cap or iron man) offers you the chance to be his sidekick(not sure who it could be though, would have to have similar powers)
path 2- you are offered membership in a team of teen superheroes (like the young avengers) 
path 3- you leave and go solo 

taking path 1 would mean your mentor becomes a member of the avengers but dies at some point later in the game, you take on his mantle and are offered membership in the avengers which you accept but are not seen as an equal to your predecessor, path 2 means that you would be promoted to full avengers with some of your teammates and means you ahve people to call on if you need help but could leave the avengers, path 3 means you'd gain more credibility and are seen as an equal by the likes of captain america and iron man but you don't really fit in with them and are killed at the conclusion of the game

what do you think?

sentryssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By sentryssj4

sounds nice except for the part of dying in path 3  

and it would be real cool too be bad to

SteveRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SteveRodgers

i have thought of such a game but as a boardgame. roll dice to choose the powers. but a videogame would be cool too

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By CapFanboy

i was unsure about dying in path 3 as less chance of a sequel as same character and a villain path would be ace but seeing as you make all the chices might take up a lot of memory in a hero-path alone although i guess you could still do the hero path but be an anti-hero sorta..hmm...i'd by a RPG marvel game at the drop of a hat if you got to develop the characters