Marvel Iron Age: The beginning part 5

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Taking over the world was much easier than we made it out to be. You don't need a ridiculous outfit and an insane scheme, you only need 3 things money, power and patients. Telepathy makes the money simple enough to come by, just make some weak minded rich man believe he's getting the deal of a lifetime. If I were a lesser man I might feel bad for Norman, working so hard to reclaim Oscorp only to have me come along and convince him to give it to me. I even managed to get him to leave me his personal fortune after his death. Aneurysms are sneaky little things aren't they.

After some creative accounting I managed to turn Oscorp back into a fortune 500 company in under a year, then I moved on to Hammer industries and Roxxon Oil, some of the Roxxon execs proved somewhat difficult luckily for accidents do happen. I went for a decade eating up corporations like a shark in a guppy pond until finally I got what I was waiting for. Tony Stark finally started showing himself in public again. It was only a matter of time before I could get close enough to him. Unfortunately for him. he suffered a similar fate to Norman's. I swooped in and took Stark Enterprises as a new part of what I had dubbed Ferrum Technologies.

I began mass producing Iron Man tech and of course congress was more than happy to start handing me more and more power over national defense until the president himself had no more authority over the nations defense, I allowed them to keep their military but it was mostly for show. Just as I was starting to get more comfortable with my new position Sinister finally came to collect what I owed him for his help in obtaining my new longevity and vigor along with arranging some early retirements of some of my opposition. I was to provide funding and research subjects for his experimentation, it was easy enough to get people behind my Iron army hunting down those lunatics in tights plotting those insane schemes I used to partake in. I did ensure that I was present for the execution of Apocalypse, he who had dared to call me unworthy laid before me powerless. The Irony was wonderful, and of course Nathan came running. So predictable and defiant to the end.

While the army was busy gathering the so called super villains some incident occurred at the Jean Grey School that caused an uproar, so I being the new defender of the nation had to step in and offer a final solution to the mutant problem. Sinister's lab were over flowing within a month and had to be expanded. Of course then the heroes finally showed up, but they best of them were far passed their prime tho those damned Asgardians became a problem quickly but my cannon took care of that. I'm told it didn't actually destroy them, just prevented them from being able to have any effect on this world. The government finally spoke up after Spiderman was killed publicly and caused some out cry but by then it was far too late. Within a decade of this most of the world was mine with the exception of those nations who ran to hide behind Doom's skirt like frightened children. I tried to take this New Latveria as well but Doom proved to be an impassable road block at the time.

Much has happened since that time, Iron soldiers can now be found throughout the world, there are pockets of resistance, foolish worshipers of Thor futilely declaring his eventual return and those spiders painting their symbols on my walls but these are minor annoyances, this world now rests in my Iron hand. Not bad for an inferior clone huh?

Excerpt from the memoirs of Lord Stryfe, Chairman of Ferrum Tech and Supreme Commander of the Iron Army

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Time_Phantom

How wonderfully evil. Now tell me how he really feels. Anyways this was wonderfully writen and I'm liking the insight into this guys head.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PrinceIMC

Yay! I gotta say I'm kinda rooting for Stryfe, the longer he's in power the more good stories we get.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

I'm glad you enjoyed it

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By batkevin74

This world keeps getting better!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: thanks

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AweSam

Good job.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

O_O AMAZING!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By batkevin74

Just re-read it, minor spelling mistake top sentence patients are in hospitals, patience is where you don't mind waiting at said hospital. All hail Lord Stryfe! Supreme Commander of the Iron Army! Chairman of Ferrum Tech! King of the world!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I'll admit I'm not a strong speller and my spell check doesn't catch every thing

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By batkevin74

S'okay, the word is spelt correctly! Just noticed it on my second reading, now...to work!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Just bumping some history

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

This is good! A few spelling mistakes like patients instead of patience but this is not a big deal at all (but if you could fix it that'd make me really happy)and an insight into "the inferior clones" mindset. Good job @joshmightbe

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onward

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers