joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

The Old Man

There was a time when he wanted to rule the world. With his ten rings he ruthlessly grabbed at power, and at his every turn his hated rival Tony Stark was there to stand in his way. He lived his whole life filled with hate right to the point when Tony died. He had helped a man come to power, a dangerous man whom he underestimated. He told him everything he needed to know to break Stark and Twist him to his will, the smile on his face when his enemy died was the brightest it had ever been. He thought it was wonderful, his path to domination was clear but the Chairman of Ferrum Tech had other plans. The Iron soldiers attacked with ferocity while he was unprepared. He barely escaped with his life and went into hiding, a full year passed before anyone found him. Dr. Strange had discovered his part in this and his whereabouts, the Doctor though powerful couldn't get to the Chairman so in his rage he needed to make someone pay. He cast a spell that sent his rings to various locations around the world and then turned his attention to the Mandarin. He said that he would live until all ten of his rings were gathered but until that day he would feel every bit of pain the Iron army caused. He was given a choice to live for ever powerless and in pain or quest for his own death.

Last Man Standing

Crusher Creel and his wife Titania had been running for months, the Iron soldiers chased them down like dogs. They left them with no place to turn, no place to hide, they had been camped out the night before thinking they'd finally escaped and they had their first good night's sleep they'd had in months. All there hope was shattered in the morning as the armored men arrived. They were barely awake when they started firing on them, repulser beams and missiles were coming in from every angle. They tried to run but a cliff side blocked their escape, just as they went to climb Creel heard his wife grunt in pain. He turned and saw the gaping wound in her chest, blood pouring out. He caught her as she fell and knelt down with her, she was a strong woman the strongest he's ever known. She was everything to him, and now he held her as she faded out and the Iron men surrounded. All that was human in him died in that moment, there was a roar of primal rage as he grabbed his weapon, his body became hard as steel as he smashed into the soldiers. He crushed their skulls and broke there bones as he ran through them but he wasn't trying to escape, he would not stop until every last one was dead. They began firing wildly hoping to stop him but did more damage to each other in their panic. It was chaos until finally he stood above the last of them. The soldiers armor was shattered along with his legs, he tried to crawl away as Creel walked toward him slowly swinging his weapon, the man cried and begged him to let him live but Creel ignored it all he saw was his beloved wife dying in his arms as he looked at him. He lifted his foot and brought it down hard, ending the man's pathetic pleas. Creel disappeared after that never to be seen again. Many soldiers came back to this site to search for their lost comrades but none ever returned, to this day they fear this mountain.

Doom's Chosen

Victor Von Doom had grown old, he had come to an age where he could barely walk and feared his end was coming. A young man, just barely 18 entered his throne room an knelt down. He told Doom the preparations had been, his machine had been built to his exact specifications and his subjects waited for his decision. He stood slowly and walked to the elevator to take him to a chamber that was seen as a near holy sight to his servants, these men were not slaves but they worked for no pay. They looked to Doom as if he was a god hoping to be his chosen one. When he arrived 12 men stood at attention as he looked them over inspecting them as if they were horses and he pointed when he made his choice the man was over joyed thanking Doom profusely as he was hooked into the machine. Doom removed his armor and was helped into the machine and hooked into it as well. Another servant turned it on and stood back as it came to life. Moments later Doom stood up, his new body was young and strong. He looked to his old one and ordered it to be buried in a place of high honor, any trace of the man he'd chosen had been erased. Doom had made certain there would always be a king of Latveria and it would always be him.

The Master

Stryfe sat watching several view screens surrounded by 20 of his Iron soldiers, he was delighted by his progress. He now held most of the world in his grasp and he decided today would be the day he'd finally be rid of those who think he owes them. He had worked long and hard looking for it but he'd finally found a way to kill Sinister and he could barely wait to try it. Sinister stepped in and sat in a chair across from Stryfe and asked him why he'd been called. The soldiers all turned their weapons on Sinister who for a second looked terrified but then an evil smile spread across his face as he looked toward the soldiers and said, "Kill yourselves". The soldiers in their armors screamed in horror as their own weapons turned on them. They all fell, then Stryfe hit the floor screaming as Sinister began speaking in a calm voice, " You really thought this was going to work didn't you? Ahh you arrogant little boy, I'm insulted, really. Stark's nanotech is really remarkable you know, you see when I gave you your little upgrade I injected you with a few nanites that rewrote your DNA, every single chromosome in you was altered for one purpose. You can't hurt me you can't even try, or else your body will rip itself apart which will set off all those nasty things you put in your soldiers to prevent mutiny so you can't even be avenged." He stood up, his voice taking a darker tone, "Now let me tell you how this works, you can rule this filthy rock so long as you choose so long as you remember one thing, I am your god now."

Stryfe's pain stopped and he started to get up, he stared at Sinister as he left the room, rage filled his entire being. The building shook from the energy flowing out of the Chairman, He bellowed into his intercom, "Get someone in here to clean this up immediately, and bring me my reports, if there's so much as a typo I'll kill everyone in this damn building!".

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceIMC

That is freaking awesome with the Mandarin. I wonder what'll become of his rings once he gathers them all...

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By tomdickharry1984

So Doom's photocopyinh himself into younger bodies, thsat over time will lead to some yucky DNA for ole Victor because a copy of a ciopy of a copy gets blurry after a while

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By batkevin74

Hmmm Warstar now has one of them rings. Trouble on the horizon for our favourite gay mutant Native American!

I have a Dr Strange tale I'll run by you, that fits in with Mordo and the Son of Thor

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@tomdickharry1984: No he has like a cult dedicated to him so when his body wore out he transfered his mind into one one of their bodies, he dosen't change the bodies just over writes the mind

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Sinister is badaaaaass!!! Why do I read his speech in the sound of the guy who played Luthor in Justice League Unlimited?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

@primepower53: Clancy Brown does the world's best evil voice if you ask me, so I'm glad you associate his voice with my writing

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

No problem!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By batkevin74

Sinister dialog is good, it's menacing whilst being civil which is scarier I feel. I like that he's in control of every single part of Stryfe.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: I just liked the idea that there was one person Stryfe knew for a fact he couldn't do anything about if he turned on him

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By batkevin74

I bet Stryfe's got a team of doctors, scientists and labrats working in a bunker somewhere trying to rectify his problem

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Remember Sinister is considered one of the greatest geneticists on Earth and a vindictive son of a bitch on top of that so he more than likely has a back up plan

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PrinceIMC
@batkevin74 @joshmightbe And Sinister is sneaky enough he might even be one of those doctors, scientists or labrats Stryfe would ask to reverse what Sinister did to him. But the more people Stryfe includes the more people know that he is vulnerable and Sinister is genius enough that what he's using to humble Stryfe is probably the same thing that is keeping Stryfe alive. Shyeah.
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By batkevin74

Stryfe is probably constantly trying to find ways to kill Sinister and Sinister keeps tabs on Stryfe seeing if he's come close to unlocking his DNA chains and relocking them just to spite him. A game of tit for tat

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Basically my plan was for Stryfe to be far more worried about Sinister than Sinister is about him

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By batkevin74

Sinister has ALL the cards in this, he won't forever but at the moment I totally agree

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: characters who think as highly of themselves as Sinister does always over look something

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AweSam

I dislike any super-villain who's named after a restaurant.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By joshmightbe

@AweSam: what if the restaurant is named after him?

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AweSam

I don't actually know much about him. All I've ever seen of him was from the Spiderman and Iron Man shows.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

Last part of the begining (then I can start reading the other stuff...actually go to work, then read stuff tomorrow) Dr Strange got magical revenge on Mandarin for his involvement in the whole coup...nasty, especially the curse where he can live forever in pain or find it all, while in pain and then die (not much of a choice really; both options SUCK!) My guess is Absorbing Man IS now the mountain. Good work. Now @joshmightbe, I've read part 1 of Distain; which is the best place to start now that I've read ALL of the beginnings? All your stuff and then down the page or is there a chronology to the Iron Age?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By joshmightbe

@4donkeyjohnson: There is chronology but I'm not sure where the best place to start is, Batkevin's tales of the empire does a pretty good job of filling in some blanks but our continuity is fairly easy to follow

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

Okay, thanks for that

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Rusty_Irons

have read the first 10. really good stuff.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onward

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers