joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Upstate New York, 2015

A vampire named George steps into a room with Dracula and says," He's powerful master, more powerful than any fledgling has a right to be." Dracula looks to his minion,"Of course he is, that's why I chose him. Within a year he'll have surpassed all of you." George took offence but wasn't stupid enough to talk back. He paused for a moment then spoke,"What assurances do we have that he'll do as he's told, he did run with that hero crowd for a while." Dracula smiled, "We have none, but give me time and I'll have him slaughtering Avengers like sheep if I so desire. I mutant clone shouldn't be a problem for him." George spoke up,"Wouldn't it be easier to try to cut a deal with Stryfe, he seems to be working something well beyond simple greed." Dracula sneered,"That creature threatened me. Am I to just forgive and forget?"

The North Atlantic, present

The ship stopped 2 miles from the former oil rig that housed the dread Dormammu. It was now a state of the art heavily guarded facility, they would need a plan to get in. They anchored the ship and set off in a smaller boat toward the place. Morbius decided to go in as a bat, he'd never done it before but Dracula had explained to him how it was done. He began to change but the sky father blood in him caused a alteration in this ability instead of one bat he turned to an entire colony and flew in like a dark cloud much to the shock of both his team mates and those guarding the station. Thomas, Sean and the dogs entered unnoticed as the security force was temporarily distracted. Morbius reformed and joined them as they made their way below following M's directions to where he felt Dormammu's presence.

They took an elevator down several levels and it opened to a large empty hall way. Sean commented,"This is too easy, it's obviously a trap." M spoke in their minds, "Of course it is." Almost as if on cue a door opened revealing Cutthroat and 4 others, The assassin grinned at them,"About time you boy's showed up, we were worried we'd been stood up."

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

Great work! Dracula was using Morbius as a weapons vs Stryfe, possibly backfired due to the enchanments on Stryfr from Mordo and the coven. And look out for the 'Rumble On The Rig!' as Death Squad Vs Morbius!