joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Tucson, Arizona

The Traveler stands on a roof top along with Bill and Ares looking down on a large man cornered by 4 Iron soldiers. One of the soldiers orders the man, "Surrender freak."

The large man roars back defiantly, "Make me tin man."

On the roof Ares looks down," Can't be, he's the spitting image."

The Traveler steps to the ledge, "I know, its weird isn't it? Well war god shall we go meet your nephew?"

Ares leaps down as Bill follows, the Traveler beat them both to the ground via teleportation. They land between the large man and the soldiers. The Traveler looks back,"You're Jason right?"

The large man nods as the Travler points to Ares, he's your uncle, I'll explain later. We should probably deal with this first."

The soldiers raise their repulsers but the one on the lead takes Stormbreaker to the face. Two more charge forward only for Ares to slice through both in one swing of his adamantine ax. The traveler steps aside as Jason smashes into the last slamming him to the ground and stomping hard on his chest ending the fight.

The Traveler grabs Jason's arm and teleports the four of them away. The next thing they know they are sitting at the base of Mt. Olympus in Greece.

The Traveler steps on front of the group, "Figured this place was appropriate for what I'm about to tell you. Jason, you are the son of Hercules, That's why you're so strong, you're mother was the last Asgardian left on this world after the Bifrost cannon went up. Her name was Brunhilde, she died making sure you didn't share your father's fate. You are the son of both Asgard and Olympus and now we need you to help save the universe. Sorry to drop this all on you like that but we're on a bit of a deadline here."

Jason stares at the Traveler, "Are you out of you're damned mind?"

The Traveler sighs, "I didn't want to do this, a little too drum circle for my taste but oh well, grab him."

Ares and Bill each grab an arm as the Traveler grabs their heads and makes them share their memories with Jason. In Bill's mind he sees an image of Brunhilde that matches the picture kept in a locket he always carries while Ares showed him Hercules whose face he sees every time he looks in a mirror. After a few minutes the Traveler breaks the link and steps behind a bush and makes sickening noises. He raises his head, "God I hate doing that."

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

Tucson, Arizona

The Traveller stands on a roof top along with Beta Ray Bill and Ares looking down on a large man cornered by 4 Iron soldiers. One of the soldiers orders the man, "Surrender freak!"

The large man roars back defiantly, "Make me tin man."

On the roof Ares looks down," Can't be…he's the spitting image."

The Traveller steps to the ledge, "I know, weird isn't it? Well war god; shall we go meet your nephew?"

Ares leaps down as Bill follows; the Traveller beat them both to the ground via teleportation. They land between the large man and the soldiers. The Traveller looks back," Jason right?"

The large man nods as the Traveller points to Ares “That guy, he’s your uncle, I'll explain later. We should probably deal with this first."

The soldiers raise their repulsors but the one on the lead takes Stormbreaker to the face. Two more charge forward only for Ares to slice through both in one swing of his adamantine axe. The Traveller steps aside as Jason smashes into the last slamming him to the ground and stomping hard on his chest ending the fight. The Traveller grabs Jason's arm and teleports the four of them away. The next thing they know they are sitting at the base of Mt. Olympus in Greece.

The Traveller steps on front of the group, "Figured this place was appropriate for what I'm about to tell you. Jason…you are the son of Hercules. That's why you're so strong, you're mother was the last Asgardian left on this world after the Bifrost cannon went up. Her name was Brunhilde, she died making sure you didn't share your father's fate. You are the son of both Asgard and Olympus and now we need you to help save the universe. Sorry to drop this all on you like that but we're on a bit of a deadline here."

Jason stares at the Traveller, "Are you out of you're damned mind?"

The Traveller sighs, "I didn't want to do this, a little too drum circle for my taste but oh well, grab him."

Ares and Bill each grab an arm as the Traveller grabs their heads and makes them share their memories with Jason. In Bill's mind he sees an image of Brunhilde that matches the picture kept in a locket he always carries while Ares showed him Hercules whose face he sees every time he looks in a mirror. After a few minutes the Traveller breaks the link and steps behind a bush and makes sickening noises. He raises his head, "God I hate doing that."

They're in Arizona you say. That's the same state that Warstar's people have their sanctuary homeland...hmmm :)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: It starts there but at the end the Traveler teleports them to Greece

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AweSam

Holycrap, I thought this was the other Interlude story. I was just about to add it to the archive when I realized it was different lol. Nice job on both.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@AweSam: both will be important in a coming story arc

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe:Der Kevin! I read that and in went in one ear and straight out the other!