joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Newberry, Michigan

John drives the transport as Cutthroat and the crew relax in the back following the tracking beckon that had been implanted into Morbius. John looked out the window to a camp set up in the remains of an abandoned town. At first he took no notice until he saw a flag bearing the symbol of the cult of Thor. Without warning he whipped the transport around throwing Cutthroat out of his seat as he sped toward the camp. He stopped just out side it and grabbed up a pair of machine guns. Cutthroat looked confused but Lash looked out at the camp, "I'm sure we have time to exterminate these rats." John grinned.

Slaughter and Cybertooth waited for instructions but Lash and John were out the door. Cutthroat hopped in the driver's seat,"Go if you'd like but if you're not back in 5 minutes I'm leaving without you." They lept at the chance for some action.

At the camp John was standing in front of a bonfire firing into the crowd as Lash chased down people, smashing their skulls with his tendrils. Slaughter stopped as Cybertooth joined in. He looked on at the massacre and saw no point in it. John screamed at the people as they ran in terror,"Where is your thunder god now monkeys?" Cutthroat watched on from the truck,"What is it with the old man and these Thorites? Can't even look at one with doing this crap." Slaughter stepped back in as Cutthroat looked back,"Why aren't you playing?" Slaughter glared at him,"It's not essential to the mission."

As the the killing wound down John told Lash and Cybertooth to bring the survivors over to him. They forced them on their knees in front of John as he looked down on them. He went to one man as Lash wrapped a tendril around his throat. John gave the man a hateful look saying,"Tell me you're god is powerless." The man stammered out,"Wh..what?" John leened down,"Tell me that Thor is nothing and we'll let you live." The man lowered his head and snapped his neck. The rest of them began shouting what John had told the man to say but he shook his head,"Too Late." With that he walked back to the transport as Lash and Cybertooth finished them off.

Cutthroat turned on the engine as they entered," Now boys did you make sure to potty? We can't make any more pit stops." John looked up, "shut up and drive."

A few hours later Lash took the wheel as Cutthroat took a seat beside John, " I've always wondered something, Why is it that when ever you see those Thorites or hear anything about Thor or Asgard you go all rabid? Normally your this calm, collected, cold blooded predator but you see them and all of the sudden you're practically foaming at the mouth." John lit a cigarette and took a long drag before answering,"This ain't any of your damn business."

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

If this isn't good feel free to let me know why so I can fix the problem

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Nice! A certain thunder god may be a tad annoyed at the killing!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

@tomdickharry1984: John has a grudge with Asgard

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: You mispelt "leapt". Other than that good work! Yes maybe a son of thor should have a casual chat, hammer to face, with this John! Have at thee!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: John may actually want to kill Magni out of spite for Thor

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe: Can't get the father, so kill the son...I like it!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Just have to figure out how to do it without revealing John's identity, or think of a way to incorporate the reveal into the encounter

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By tomdickharry1984

So we'll find out who he is....soon?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points