Marvel & DC United Universe #0 - I Don't Need Your Civil War

csguterres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By csguterres

*Rated T. Do not own the characters. See about the Marvel & DC United Universe here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/questions-about-the-marvel-dc-united-universe/674818/

********************************************************************************

Marvel & DC United Universe #0 (Prologue)

"I Don't Need Your Civil War"

Oval Office. White House.

Lex Luthor, wearing his white suit, welcomes Steve Rogers, in his Captain America costume.

– Hello, Captain America. I am Lex Luthor, president of the United States. It’s an honor to meet you. – Luthor offers his hand.

– The honor is all mine, Mr. President. – Steve shakes hands with Lex.

– Let’s skip the formalities. Just call me Lex. – Of course, Lex loves being called “sir” or “Mr. President”, but he is really looking forward to establish a friendship with Steve Rogers. Besides, he knew Rogers would keep all the pomposity anyway. – How are you feeling, Captain?

– As if I’ve slept for too much time… But I’m proud of being able to fight for my country once again, sir.

– My good Captain, if only all were patriotic like you…

– What’s happening, Mr. President?

– Recently, a lot of super humans are coming out of shadows. And I don't know if we can trust the safety of our people in their hands. – He opens a briefcase, and shows photos to Steve. – This red blur right here is being called “Flash" by the press.

– I know the Flash, he is a good man.

– No, Captain, this Flash is not the one you knew. And the same goes for Green Lantern. – He showed a Green Lantern’s photo. – The ones you worked with are retired. We know nothing about these new ones.

– I understand, sir. – Captain was disappointed. He expected to see some familiar faces.

– We couldn’t find any photo about that one, and, as a matter of fact, some believe he is just an urban legend. But there is a lot of speculation about “The Batman”.

– "Superman" is the name of the narcissist in this photo. He is very powerful, and appears to be friendly, but we know nothing about his intentions, and he is definitely hiding something. Among all of them, I personally think he is the most dangerous, a wolf in sheep’s clothing. – Rogers was surprised, Superman really looked friendly to him.

– And last but not least, this is Iron Man. He is the one we know most about. He is owner of great technology. His name is Tony Stark, yes, you knew his father, Howard Stark. Make no mistake: he is not a friend of this country. Tony already gone public against this government.

– What? Why? – Steve was shocked.

– The Super Human Registration Act. As soon as this act is approved, all super humans, including Stark and his gadgets, will have to work for… our country. – Luthor wanted to say “for me”, but he resisted the temptation. – Stark is calling me a fascist for trying to avoid the chaos of people who can melt things with a look walking around without proper orientation.

– Mr. President, let me talk to him. I realize you are a good man, and have good intentions. I will convince Tony of that.

– Sure, Captain. But I have to know… If you can’t convince him, when the day arrives, you will arrest him?

– Of course, sir. You have my fully support.

NEXT:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/marvel-dc-1-the-league-part-1-the-end-of-everything/676406/

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@csguterres said:

Lex Luthor, wearing his white suit, welcomes Steve Rogers, in his Captain America costume.

– Hello, Captain America. I am Lex Luthor, president of the United States. It’s an honor to meet you. – Luthor offers his hand.

– The honor is all mine, mr. president. – Steve shakes hands with Lex.

– Let’s skip the formalities. Just call me Lex. – Of course, Lex loves being called “sir” or “mr. president”, but he is really looking forward to establish a friendship with Steve Rogers. Besides, he knew Rogers would keep all the pomposity anyway. – How are you feeling, Captain?

– As if I’ve slept for too much time… But I’m proud of being able to fight for my country once again, sir.

– My good Captain, if only all were patriot like you…

– What’s happening, mr. president?

President should have a capital, as should Mr. Also this line may need changing to something like this "My good Captain, if only all were AS PATRIOTIC as you" because as you've written it, it doesn't really make sense, I get what you're trying to say. Overrall I like it, Lex being as smarmy as ever trying to use Steve for his own agenda, twisting his patriotism to his own advantage. Good work

csguterres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By csguterres

@batkevin74 said:

President should have a capital, as should Mr. Also this line may need changing to something like this "My good Captain, if only all were AS PATRIOTIC as you" because as you've written it, it doesn't really make sense, I get what you're trying to say. Overrall I like it, Lex being as smarmy as ever trying to use Steve for his own agenda, twisting his patriotism to his own advantage. Good work

Thank you very much, batkevin! Glad you liked! And I fixed everything! I think I will send all my fics to you before posting (just kidding)! :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@csguterres: Sure, I don't mind proofing spelling and such. I charge $75 an hour...:)

GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By GTG12

Looks really good so far. You may need to bring in more stronger heroes though because the only person cap could truly take out is batman and that is a big maybe.

csguterres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By csguterres

@GTG12 said:

Looks really good so far. You may need to bring in more stronger heroes though because the only person cap could truly take out is batman and that is a big maybe.

Thank you very much! Just wait and see, but you can be sure I will not write Steve more powerful than he really is. Maybe things will happen in a different way, who knows?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#7  Edited By TheCannon

Love it.

csguterres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By csguterres

@TheCannon said:

Love it.

Glad you liked! Thanks for the feedback!

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Rusty_Irons

like it.

csguterres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers