"Bruce Wayne: Postmortem" (preview)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

This is a fanfic I decided to do like a movie. And, as all movies, it will have a preview. (Not sure if I will do the movie part or if I will just leave it as this fan made "trailer" The plot takes place after Bruce Wayne has died FOR GOOD and the events that follow. I decided to put out a cast first. (A bunch of cosplayers I found off the internet.) As I have not fully mapped out my trailer. Here's my cast:  

Dick Grayson

Batman 

Jason Todd 

Nightwing  

Tim Drake 

Red Robin

Damian Wayne 

Redwing

Terry McGinnis: 

Red X  

I shall create the preview later since, as I said above, Ihave no completley mapped it out.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Clip 1
We see a grave marked "BRUCE WAYNE: BATMAN. THE WAR GOES ON. Dick Grayson is putting a rose on it. former police commisioner Gordon talks to him. "You were really close, weren't you?" "Yeah" Dick replied. "You knew about it all these years, didn't you Gordon?" "Yes, and I never told a soul" said the commisioner. Grayson replied "His Will said that he didn't want anyone to take up the Robin Mantle." "He doesn't want any more Robins dying"  "The way I see it, theres only one thing to do...." Gordon turns around to light a cigarette. "You're gonna become Batman, aren't you?" "By the way if there's anything I can do for you, let me know." He turns around, and Dick is gone. Thought only Bruce could do that, Gordon thought to himself.  

Clip 2 
A criminal talks to the Red Hood. "Boss, we pullin' this robbery?" "no." said Jason coldy. "WHAT?!" The thug replied. "This is gonna make us rich!" "Exactly" said Jason. As he spoke he seemed to be getting more tense. "You know what?" The thug said angrily reaching for his gun, "You're a complete bullsh--" Jason turned around and shot him in the head. "STAY OUT OF MY WAY!" I'm starting a new war on crime. "Dad will finally be proud." Jason sheds his clothing to reveal a Nightwing suit with a trenchcoat.  

Clip 3 
Tim and Damian are talking together. Damian is about the age of 15 now, and finally repects Tim. "You were his biological son, Damian" Said Tim. "I can't imagine how hard this is for you." "You always wanted to be part of his family, and when he finally accepts you, he dies." "It's harder for you, Tim" Damian replied. "You knew him longer than me. And the fact that you even got the chance to know him makes it harder." "I heard Bruce doesn't want anyone to be Robin, so I'll create a new name for myself--Redwing!"  

Clip 4 
Dick is on his motorcycle, driving through the streets of Gotham. His bike crashes through a door and hits a criminal in the face. In mid air he takes off his helmet and throws it at another thug. As he is landing he does a splitkick to take out two more. A brawl starts. Dick uses his overall superior agility to take each opponent down. With the final one standing. He legsweeps the thug. He starts to smile and says "Look out, Gotham. Bamtan's back in town."

Clip 5  
Jason as Nightwing is talking. "DO YOU THINK HE KNOWS HOW MUCH WE GAVE UP FOR THIS?! BRUCE IS DEAD AND HIS KILLER IS STILL AT LARGE!" HE'S GETTING OUR HELP--whether he wants it or not."  

Clip 6  
The new police cheif and Gordon are talking. Gordon is trying to convince the new police cheif to go easy on the "new" vigilantes. He ignores all logic. "Gordon, it's absolute chaos out there! "CHAOS!" "These men are not heroes, they are criminals" "I'm issuing an arrest warrant for all of these so-called heroes"  "Dead or alive"

Clip 7  
Dick, Tim Jason and Damian are all working as a team to take down the corrupt Gotham cops. Saving Each other from close calls.  

Clip 8  
Dick is talking to Tim, Damian, and primarily Jason. "I was wrong. I can't fight this war on my own." "I need help." I need to save Bruce's memory."    

Clip 9  
Back to everyone fighting the cops. Dick gives out orders. "We do NOT want to hurt anyone!" "Disarm only!" A cop tries to shoot him from behind, but he hits him in the hand with one of his billy clubs. disarming him. Someone shoots. Tim cuts in and blocks the bullet with his staff, and Damian takes him out. Jason is trying hard to get used to fighting without guns again and appears to be doing rather well. From outside, we see an unknown figure aiming an RPG at the building. It is fired blowing it up. The gunman is revealed to be a surprisingly young Joker.  

Clip 10  
The Police Cheif is having a meeting with the Mayor of Metropolis. A few Policemen are there, too. "Please bring him here. He needs to stop this madness." said the Police Cheif. "I will. A man protests. "Sir!" "You can't do this!" "They're just trying to help." "QUIET McGINNIS!" demands the police cheif.  

Clip 11 
"My name is Terry McGinnis" said Terry, talking to Dick. "I know who you are." "I need your help." I was on the police force. They're sending a man from Metropolis." "Superman" Dick whispers. "Come with me" He said. "This uniform used to belong to a villain." "You'd be a good match for it." He hands him the Red X uniform.  

Clip 12  
Dick attemps to attack Superman, but ends up hurting his hand. Tim comes from behind and uses a kryptonite staff. "Kryptonite doesn't have as much of an affect on me as it used to." Said Superman. flinging Tim over his shoulders. The entire team attacks him.  

Clip 13  
Joker is in the police Cheifs office. Making demands. "You want these people gone, you do it my way."  

Clip 14  
Jokers henchmen and police officers are all dressed as clowns. They are fighting the "Robin team." "GO AHEAD WITHOUT ME!" Dick said. "I'm staying here."   
Clip 15  
Joker and Robin are facing each other. "Just you and me." Said Dick." "Bring it on" They run towards each other and the fight is about to start.  

Clip 16  
The title: BATMAN: POSTMORTEM!!!!!
Cobmeister98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Cobmeister98

Dude this is sweet!