Would anyone be interested....

2099man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 2099man

Hi folks. this is 2099man here. Some of you may or may not remember name from the JLA Silver age series I once did that was cancelled due to time restraints and lack of interest. recently I've been thinking of a new idea and I'd like to hear your thoughts on it & see if anyone would be interested in reading it.

The basic premise is a multiverse where the crisis happened, but earth's one and two were spared. Some of earth x's history going to both earths, Earth s' history going to earth one and earth four's history going to earth two. the stories would take place 24 years after the crisis and would feature the next generation of heroes on Earth Two. it would feature elseworlds designs of other heroes and characters from vertigo, Earth Four and Wildstorm acting as successors, as well as familiar ones like Ted Kord as the 2nd Blue Beetle & Jessie Quick. Plus stand alone characters like Captain Atom, Lobo & Static. It'll also feature The justice Society (now protecting allot more than just America.), made up of the old infinity inc team from the 70s & 80s as well as the teen titans of earth two ''Infinity INC'', with brand new teen characters. One of the main themes in the series will be legacies and the nature of them over all. As well as the history of Earth two heroics. It will also feature the decedents of guys like superman and Batman as they try to find a way to live up to the legacies of their grandparents in a post 9/11 world. The Justice Society while seeming to be one of the few rays of hope in this world left, isn't entirely free from corruption itself, as they will soon see. How will the new world's finest deal with this blatant abuse of power by the JS' new leader?

Anyway, hope you like this little concept I'm offering, just to see if any one would read it before I start writing it.