Wolverine : World Gone Ape

Rabidwolfdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Wolverine: World Gone Ape

Logan was in the deep woods of Congo. He was getting bit by mosquitoes the size of his fist. He had to remain still though. His objective was right in front of him. Nick Fury had sent him to Congo to investigate a lead they got from the Italian Mafia aka La Cosa Nostra. Word had it the Mafia was working with Guerillas in Africa. But this is where S.H.I.E.L.D comes in, both sects where being funded by the organization known as A.I.M. Which means it was a triple threat of bad news. Best man for the job Weapon X.

“ Wolverine, did you find the blood diamond compound?” Nick Fury says in Logan’s ear piece. Wolverine was wearing his stealth suit, black and grey, same as his X-Force colors. “ Yeah I sure did, They have slaves digging up dirt for diamonds but that’s not it, it’s a cover for a equally sinister operation…. Human trafficking and genetic altering animals” Wolverine spoke low and angry.

“ That’ll explain the strange amount of electronic emissions from that location, whatever you do don’t go in yet Logan, if it’s as bad as you say it is, your going to need backup…..” Nick waited for Wolverine to respond, little did he know Wolverine took his ear piece out. “Logan? LOGAN!...... ah that damn dog”

The Guerilla camp looked like a high tech jail. Wolverine was able to gain access by slashing through the AC vent. He was crawling though the tiny crawlspace like a rat. He wanted to know the monster that ran this secret kept abomination. The first vent screen he could see in was a room where they kept all the animals. The cages where occupied by mostly monkeys and gorillas. They all had wild eyes and depressed looks. Wolverine crawled to the next opening it was another Jail room, but this one was only occupied by one little girl. All the other cells were empty. She was the sole survivor of whatever sick experiments they did. Wolverine dropped into the room like a stealthy cat. There was one guard on duty. He was sitting down with an AK-47 watching some rap music videos. Wolverine put his fist behind the back of the chair. “ Kiss your ass good bye Bub!” SNIKT SNIKT. Both claws popped through the guard chest. The guard was trembling in fear as the blood ran through the cuts. He spit out blood, and then died.

Wolverine slashed the keyhole to the cell the little girl was in. She was a white girl with blond hair. She was taken from South Africa. All she was wearing was a potato sack. She was sleeping in a curled up in a fetal position.

Wolverine pokes her “hey honey wake up, I’m gunna to get you out of here” . The Little girl sat up and she was wobbling. She had track marks on her arm. And she was pale. Whatever they put on her was making her sick. She started to throw up. Wolverine started rubbing her back “ that alright, get it out of your system, Im gunna get you fixed up, whatever they did to you, then I’m gunna fix them”. She threw up again. “Whats your name honey?” Logan asks. “ Noel” she says and turns and looks at him. Due to the experimental drugs in her Wolverine looks nothing from this world. Her vision is distorted and to her Wolverine looks like a Brood Alien with shark teeth. “ That’s a pretty name”

Noel jumps up and runs out of the cell screaming like an eel. The scream was so high pitch it hurt Logan’s ear. “WAIT where are you going, I’m here to help Noel! Crazy girl!”. She runs through the emergency door triggering the alarms. “ Oh… damn it girl” Wolverine sighs. He runs after through the door. He immediately runs into two Guerrillas with machine guns. He takes one slash to decapitate the first soldier the second gets a claw punch to the chest, cutting through all the major veins.

Noel turns the corner and runs down the end of the hallway till she bumps into a tall man wearing a lab coat. The doctor knees down “Now just where you think you’re going little one?”

Wolverine gets to the end of the hall way. No one is there. “Rerrrrrr Noel please come back, I’m not the bad guy really…” Logan says looking around spinning a circle. He hears the boots of more Guerillas. Four more soldiers show up. Two of them have submachine guns. One of them has a machete. And one has a shotgun. They bust in to nearby rooms. Empty, all the rooms are empty. But they forgot to look one place, up.

“RRAARRRRR” Wolverine smashed down out of the ceiling tile, lands on the shotgun trooper. Out of fright the shotgun goes off hitting one of the gunners. The toppled shotgun trooper takes a scissor swipe to the neck. Two blood streaks splat upward on the wall. The next slash cuts the hand clinched to a machete. Logan catches the hand and throws it into the last gunners gut before he got a clear shot.

Wolverine stood up and started his search for Noel again. He searched more down another hall way. He was getting nowhere fast. And before he knew it this girl was going to have the whole army on top of him. Logan burst through two doors. The room was dark, he couldn’t see anything. But the room smelt bad. The place wreaked of wrong doing and chemicals as it was. But there was a strong sent of ape in the room. The lights came on. He was surrounded by apes with cyborg blade fingers instead of hands. They had a toxic yellow tint to their fur. They looked altered way past the norm. The only thing stopping them from attacking was the chains at their neck.

A glassed window opened. Hiding behind it was the mysterious doctor and a guard holding Noel at gun point. “I don’t know who you are, but you must be insane, to enter here, damaging my property, try to steal my property…. and exit live!”

“ Call me insane, your delusional! This place is a freak show! Names Wolverine, I’m here to shut you down”

“That name does ring a bell” the doctor unties the mask cover his face. He was of Mexican decent and had a beard, and evil eyes. “ But perhaps you heard of me, they call me Leche Diablo…, Because they tell me the chemicals I make.. Are as if the devil made them. But afraid this meeting has come to an end Wolverine… and you have the honor of feeling how deadly my creations can be”

“Bring them on” Wolverine pops his claws

To be continued…