Will anyone write my symbiote fanfic?

xilestyle627

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have some ideas that I think would make great fanfictions. I just want my ideas to be written into stories:P

1. The first is basically a “What If” story about Peter keeping the symbiote and turning into Venom. Later his girlfriend either MJ, Gwen, Felicia, Jean Grey, Rogue, or whichever girl from the Marvel Universe you want; or even an original character walks in on him transforming into Venom. She freaks out and Venom traps her then gives her a symbiote of her own. You can add anything before and after that you want.

2. Eddie is Venom, but the symbiote wants to reunite with Peter. They force Peter to bond with Venoms spawn. Either Toxin, Phage, or an original symbiote. (OR have all symbiotes - Toxin, Phage, Lasher, Scream, Agony, Scorn and Payback merge together into one symbiote then bond with Peter)

This story can have multiple twists, one being Carnage causing Venom and Peter (whatever his symbiote name is going to be) a lot of trouble. The two then merge into one symbiote (you can chose its name) to fight Carnage.

Second being the Venom and Peter (whatever his symbiote name is going to be) cause mayhem to New York. S.H.I.E.L.D. gets involved (you can use any hero you want and as many as you want) to try and stop the two. But S.H.I.E.L.D. runs into trouble when both Venom and Peter spawn new symbiotes and give them to their loves. Venom's being Ann, She Venom, and Peter's is up to you. When a bunch of super powered heros show up to defeat them they become overpowered causing Venom and Peter to merge into one symbiote and Ann and the other girl merge into one symbiote. You can do whatever you like before, in between and after these events.

3. You can chose which man-women or man-man or girl-girl (whichever you want) has their own symbiotes. The story is about their life either causing mayhem or fighting crime. At some point in the story there is a Lemon scene in which they two start doing some foreplay, but then their symbiotes come out and continue. The scene should go kind of like this “Pak! She smudged into Venom as they connected, the black gloss body suit lustful and far more as she felt her Other meld into and through it.

With an excited growl, she pushed her hand onto his chest and slipped it through his suit, her head rolling back as she felt the warmth and love of their bonding welcome her between them. "Ooo!" Venom moaned, his hands reaching up behind her and running down the length of her back, his fingertips and palms alive with the squirming, shifting intercourse of two liquid alien suits gorging on each other everywhere they met.

Quietly enthralled, Mary Jane pushed her Other into winding planes that wound and clad through and over and under Venom's own.”

4. The fourth one is about Carnage. He meets a girl just as insane as him and gives her a symbiote. Then they cause trouble.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@xilestyle627: They're not bad ideas at all, why not write them yourself? I say give it a try first

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Write them yourself. I wanted others to write my Civil War fanfic. Had way more fun doing it myself.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@xilestyle627:

@jnr6lil said:

Write them yourself. I wanted others to write my Civil War fanfic. Had way more fun doing it myself.

See! :)

xilestyle627

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would write it myself but im no good at writing:/

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers