batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74
No Caption Provided

The Illuminati sat around their conference table looking at the 3D hologram in the centre. Black Bolt silently stared, Professor Charles Xavier looked uncomfortable.

“He’s an ongoing problem,” Tony Stark stated as he moved the hologram around. “He’s unstoppable, unmovable, has fought Thor and the Hulk to a standstill and we’re focused on shooting Bruce into space instead of an actual problem like him.”

“He’s unfortunately...family,” Charles said reluctantly. “Stepbrother.”

“According to the files from the X-Men,” Reed Richards typed quickly on the inbuilt keyboard and brought up a range of stats and graphs. “He’s vulnerable to psychic attack.”

“What happens if Jean Grey or Charles is unavailable?” Professor X relayed from Black Bolt to the group. “I also have a brother who is a thorn in my side...”

“Drop him over the Mariana Trench and watch him sink to the bottom” Namor said coldly.

The group looked at the Atlantean with disbelief.

“He doesn’t need to breath,” Stephen Strange answered. "One of the many powers of the Gem of Cyttorak."

“Could also send him to Latveria and let Doom work it out,” Reed said, and the room went quieter than it did for Namor’s comment. “Sorry, I thought it was funny. Besides, Victor would work out some way to pry the gem off him and become an even bigger problem.”

“That’s a terrifying idea,” Tony said clicking off the hologram. “So, lets vote on how we deal with the Juggernaut.”

__

Juggernaut looked at Charles Xavier on the monitor as the metallic capsule he was in rocketed out into space, the sparking remains of Black Tom Cassidy who was actually an LMD lay on the floor.

“I am sorry Cain, but this is for the best. You are being transported to a planet where you will be safe, there is food, but there is no one there that you can hurt. The reign of the Juggernaut is over.”

“I am going to kill you Charlie!” Juggernaut slammed a fist through the monitor. “I’m going to fall out of the sky onto your little school of freaks like the rock that killed the dinosaurs!”

From all corners of the room, pink goo shot out covering the behemoth.

“What the?!?”

The substance was like sticky foam, expanding and permeating everything.

“We can’t have you floating around space,” came Charles voice through the P.A system. “This foam that Iron Man and Mr Fantastic improved is based on formulas from Paste Pot Pete. Ultra adhesive, think of it as weaponised Oobleck. It will keep you secure until you arrive. I am sorry Cain, perhaps in time you’ll work out to forgive me, and that also I can forgive myself. Goodbye.”

“CHARLES!!!” Juggernaut raged as the capsule shot off towards its destination.

__

Juggernaut awakes from his ordeal to an unknown destination, some sort of arena or stadium. Several insectoid like creatures hold swords and makeshift armour and stand around him in a protective like semicircle.

“You are awake,” the lead bug says. “Miek is unhappy about this. The Red King will send more now.”

“What the &^%$ is going on?” Juggernaut stands to see a bald red skinned man watching the proceedings, beside him a stone grey woman covered in tattoos. "Who is that clown?"

"The Red King," Miek replied. "Ruler of Saakar."

“Unleash the Great Devil Corker!” The Red King declared, and the arena roared in delight.

“This is b^!!$#)+!” Juggernaut started to jog and then run at full speed towards the section where the Red King sat. “I ain’t playing this game!”

No Caption Provided

Welcome to Planet Juggernaut

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@batkevin74: Ahhhhhghhh! I hate your snippets and Mashed Up Origins! I always want to read more! ;)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@cbishop: I'd write more but I'm lazy...also sometimes all I have is the twist part and nothing further

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers