W2's top 10 own written works

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I'm arrogant. I admit it.

But I do try not to be a jerk about it. I'm ashamed of it, actually.

But that's not going to stop me from a making a top 10 list of the stories I have written that I think is the best of the best:P

10; W2O: Father Dreemurr.

Not that great, really, and it really lack enough of the title character. But I still think I did a good job describing the atmosphere of my OG city Twilight and what's it like to be a stranger in the city of eternal night. And I myself think my ending was subtle enough:)

9: DCRC The End: The Titans

I feel bad about not finishing my Titans run. It was my first series on the fanfic section of the site. I felt I actually did something creative and not just retold old stories slightly changed. I made the Titans my team. But I'm happy that I wrapped it up... sorta.

8: W2O: The Boy.

I love writing evil bastards. I should see a doctor. And I'm very satisfied with the evil bastard that is the vampire king and the story of his greatest embarrassment.

7: DC Re-Created: Captain Cold#3

I had a lot of fun writing Cold on a road trip to find his sister. Wished I had done more with it. I especially like chap 3 where he goes to Gotham. Even though he is a scumbag, the city still gives him the creeps. But not enough to stop him from being awesome;)

6: DCRC Presents; Merry Christmas, a$$hole.

Cap Cold again. He is not even one of my favorite villains, but I just feel comfortable writing about a super-villain who is all in all a regular Joe who happens to have a cold gun. And guys like him, no matter how cynical they are, probably wants to enjoy Christmas, just a little.

5: DCRC Presents; Two bad guys walks into a bar...

Because I love Baby Doll. When wil DC realize that this little psycho should be part of the mainstream DC Universe?

4: DC Re-Created - Valentine's Day: They won't get us alive!

Because; a) I made people feel bad for two psycho killers, b) It's Baby Doll, and c) It made it to the Writers Guild!

3: W2O: The Cat #3.

I need o get my act together and make the Cat fun again. He is suppose to be the guy who humiliates baddies. If he beats the crud out of them, he will do it will telling dumb jokes. His main goal is not to make the city a safer place(but he tries to do that too) but to make people happy. I think I show it in chap 3 the best where he.. helps someone to, shall we say; get into the holiday spirit?

2: W2O: The Birdman#2.

I do think I did a good job making this little bid family seem genuine. And I loved writing it as the Birdman is based on a fariy tale my father told me.

1: The leap #1.

When I finally began to do my own thing instead of just writing fan-fic. Never had writing stories been so much fun than after I began the Leap that would give birth to the W2O universe:)

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't think it's shameless self promotion (even if you and I both know you think your poop doesn't stink ;) )...knowing your own favorite stuff just lets you know what to shoot for in your new writing.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: Suppose you are right.

Say, you read my Rathaway stuff?