Abishai100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Abishai100

Stan: "Doctor, what's my prognosis?"

Doctor Stevens: "Well, your well-developed canines, given that you're a human being, suggests that you have an unusual dental structure."

Stan: "Doc, I look like a werewolf or a vampire or something!"

Doctor Stevens: "Remember, the evolution of hominid teeth is well-documented and there are studies done about evolutionary deviations that gave rise to various adaptive advantageous dental structures. You're set simply is a case of unusual structural development."

Stan: "I'm a big fan of comic books, and you know the Underworld film series features a species of werewolf-vampire hybrid species that possess teeth that resemble mine. Maybe I should read more Vampire-Werewolf comics to make myself feel normal. There's an X-Men (Marvel Comics) avatar, for example, named Sabretooth who is a sort of man-beast and a nemesis of the heroic wolfish avatar Wolverine."

Doctor Stevens: "Well, if Sabretooth/Wolverine makes you feel better, then go ahead and cater to your comic book fantasies. I think you're worried about cosmetics/vanity issues --- i.e., 'Will my girlfriend freak out if she notices my teeth?'"

Stan: "Actually, Doc, my girlfriend loves my teeth. That's why I came to see you."

Doctor Stevens: "What do you mean?"

Stan: "Doc, Doc...I am Sabretooth."

Hominid Dental Evolution

No Caption Provided